3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were just sitting around eating some doughnuts and someone said HOLY CARP! the wedge!
Somewhere here tonight it was discussed that alot of new docs would be coming out...some based on the family's interviews with LE. Makes perfect sense.

It was scone night at Dunkin Donuts.

Ok, couldn't resist that...

Wth would anyone keep chocks in their car, anyway?

I am so confused now. What is the purpose of going there so early in the morning to retrieve whatever they retrieved????

So maybe when they didn't find the wedge in KC's car...as GPA claimed...they decided to see if it was in George's?
I can't think of anything else can you? I mean it SOUNDS like they went straight for whatever they took. Tire iron? something hidden? If it was hidden they had to have been tipped off of course.

Are those chocks like a wedge?? To keep the car from rolling?

I am so confused now. What is the purpose of going there so early in the morning to retrieve whatever they retrieved????

Probably to play the "upper hand" and also deal with less people around to see exactly what they were doing- not too many protestors in front of their house in the middle of the night

If I remember correctly, and I'm pretty confident I do, he said that on the 24th of June when he went to get the tire thingamajig to rotate cindy's tires is when he found the gas cans in her trunk.
That's right...she ended showing up shortly after the theft was reported.

Jus messin' witchoo

Cool. Considering myself messed with. :woohoo:

I really hope this is just to get tools that had been in Casey's trunk. I can't stomach the thought tonight of GA having decomp that wasn't just transfer in his vehicle. The gp are beyond a hot mess. But I'm a sucker and I still have a slim hope their protection of Casey didn't begin until the day of the 911 calls.

Yeah, George left the house this afternoon sometime--should be able to find it on live cam thread.

I can't think of anything else can you? I mean it SOUNDS like they went straight for whatever they took. Tire iron? something hidden? If it was hidden they had to have been tipped off of course.

Definately seems like they were tipped off.

A) to put the screws to them
B) to go in undetected

42181577-06020928.jpg

!!
Hope I don't get banned......
TMI!!!

well it's not a tire iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics