3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember a post about the possibility of poor George taking the fall, anyway I just hope it leads to closure!

Figures-I go out for Karoke & come back & LE is waking George from his much needed beauty sleep.

I have been waiting all night for them to go check that dang wheel well.

Well remember on the 24th when he went to Casey's trunk because he needed some tools to "rotate the tires" on cindy's car? Maybe it has something to do with the tire changing equipment (I'm such a girl- sorry I don't remember what it is called!)

wowwowwow.. Ol' George.. I knew there was a reason he was so very quiet during interviews when this first started

Figures-I go out for Karoke & come back & LE is waking George from his much needed beauty sleep.
Can you imagine when they got a knock at the door? They must have been cr*pping in their pants!

Also, interesting it comes just hours after George's bday (which by the way happens to be the same as my dad's and a friend's- creepy!)

I wonder if something said on the 20/20 report triggered the search?

MY speculation as to what is it - the tire wedge. Remember George saying he went into the car to get the tire wedge and found the gas cans. I have been suspicious the entire time since he said that, as to wether he found more than just gas cans. If caylee's body has been in that car with the tire wedge in the trunk, then it should show something - the chloroform or decomp residue.

lordy, wake up everyone! Surely a poster has a car/truck thing like he does--how much room in the wheel well. Prob'ly average, huh? Most all are the hard doughnut ones now, right?

Well remember on the 24th when he went to Casey's trunk because he needed some tools to "rotate the tires" on cindy's car? Maybe it has something to do with the tire changing equipment (I'm such a girl- sorry I don't remember what it is called!)
Yes, he got this tool out that keeps the car from sliding or something. TMI for me.

I don't see anything on the online news stations. Those Sentinel people must be night owls! ANything on the cam?

I have been waiting all night for them to go check that dang wheel well.

I'm out of touch and playing catch up on here--have more docs been released? Wondering if you're being serious or if its gallows humor. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya