3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could LE be looking to match the dirt found in Casey's trunk with tools or evidence in George's vehicle? The dirt comments really stood out to me last night for the first time.....one of the detectives (or forensics experts) commented on the feeling that the child was buried and then removed, placed in the trunk and disposed of again. (so sad)
Also, those interviewed kept saying they felt it likely or possible she had help-even if after the fact. These were the hints I picked up on, since these things were mentioned by several different experts.

ITA, absolutely someone is talking, and after reviewing the pics of the "intake" evidence, what they collected is not something that has a physical evidentiary value from a testing perspective as the deputy was not even wearing gloves.

Er, wheel well library of sorts, perhaps?
For sure, somone is talking and corroberating a story- Kiomarie maybe?

Check the orlando sentinal site, big news!

Thank you, Thank you BigIslandLady for the 'heads' up and welcome to WS!
Your're our kinda lady and we're glad you HERE!! :woohoo:

xxxxxooooooooooo
mama
:blowkiss:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Someone besides the family must have heard, seen, smelled something. I don't think a member of the family is talking...they are a united front. LE has informants they use all the time....it could be one of Cayse's friends that is going to strike a deal on other charges. Again, just thinking out loud but I don't think the family will turn on each other.

Good Morning Fiesty Robot-

Blink thinks you will have more to be fiesty about this weekend:)

good morning blink

yea, i feel a rant coming on but i will post in the other thread..when the time comes..
:crazy:

Think somebody outside the family was offered a deal or something? Could be the wiretaps too....without anybody inside the house listening in on the family they can talk freely :) or so they think? Lee was talking to somebody out in the car yesterday could've swore it was Casey but somebody said it was just a friend but hiding and talking in Lee's car outside the house is a way to avoid taps

So, who do we think is 'talking"?

My guess is a family member. Probably George since it was his vehicle.

Think of it like this. First they have confrontation with their dau. and she and Caylee leave. Then they find Casey, but no Caylee. And the car smells like a dead body. Then Casey gets arrested and they are trying to avoid and deny that Caylee is dead, at their daughter's hand. Then media spotlights them, then protesters start. The pressure is enormous. LE, the media and the protesters aren't backing down, their dau is behaving oddly. All of them are under tremendous pressure and close to the breaking point. Something has to give, and I think one of them decided it was time to try to end this.

My reasoning for it being George is because I think he will look at Cindy and at Lee and realize what it is doing to them, I think it would bring out the protectivness in him. If not George, then possibly Lee. But since it was George's vehicle, probably George.

Though of course there is always the possibility that the Padilla security person who was on the inside has been debriefed.

Nobody going to say Cindy? Me neither she has been brainwashed by Casey

I am thrilled, needless to say about 2:45 AM. :woohoo:

yep, these people think they are going to outwit the cops in this case
they got another thing coming

these cops are all over this......and they aint happy with the family's actions
:furious:

So why did C and A get a criminal defense atty??? Hmmmm, gee, hmmmm.

i think the police found some keys......

no particular reason but just a feeling

My first post, so please be gentle if this was already mentioned.

I remember reading earlier this week that there was one afternoon that GA went to OCSO haedquarters alone and left very quickly because the detective he wanted to see was unavailable.

Coincidence?

Why didnt anyone see George outside the Anthony home with Cindy and Baez after she was rearrested last week? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298