3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Find Galina......wish they'd release a video that'd be awesome :) not gonna happen though

42171237.jpg

Can you say haunted by the smell of Caylee? :(

What kind of Job does GA have, and what did he do before that. Because he wasnt a cop very long..Why did he leave that job..

casey is killing her parents with all of this.

she already killed her daughter

this will end up as a triple murder in a sense when the dust settles

i hate them all

Good Morning Fiesty Robot-

Blink thinks you will have more to be fiesty about this weekend:)

Was that the only bag they took? If so the evidence is small. My first thought was the rag soaked with chloroform but the entire truck would have smelled. Firearm? George being an ex cop I would guess he has one....maybe a search of license permits would reveal this. Maybe that is where he stored his gun since they are not allowed in the house with mommy dearest released. Sorry just thinking out loud.

I think he ran for some type of public office in Ohio somewhere. He is currently working as a security guard I think?

Maybe the cops realized that Casey was not at the residence when chloroform was searched on the computer. That means someone else was looking for chloroform info. George?

I was something else Big would break in this case now....

(((( PRAYING)))) for this all to come to a end..

but why would they wait 2months later doesnt make sense at all to me

my half asleep pea brain isn't working well but I think it's turned very personal for LE and now they are going back to the start and probably have the FBI back at the start with them and someone said what did you find on the wedge and they said THE WEDGE we forgot about that part of the lie, so they waited until the middle of the night just because THEY CAN I believe LE is pissed and they are no longer looking at the Anthony's in the same way they were before JMO

Thanks...anyone know NG or Greta's number? (JK)

Hey, RR - I sent Greta an email around 3:30 AM. More than likely, a dozen or so others did as well. Nancy Grace grates on my last nerve with her rude, interruptive & abrasive manner. I've learned to only watch her show via "closed captioning" so I don't have to listen to her obnoxious shrieking at her guests. :::remembering the sound of chalk on a blackboard::: Someone else can send NG info & links.

Rummy in Orlando :cat:

Edited to add:
Lots of comments on this thread regarding George Anthony's participation in "something untoward".

Personally, I do not believe George had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, death or disposal. Just a gut feeling - but, I believe he is just another hapless & duped victim of his deceitful & cunning daughter, Casey - and is still deeply in the coccoon of denial that she could be so cold, calculating & cunning. I am so very sad for George & Lee and the horrific circumstances - and eventual *reality* they find themselves facing.

I really think somebody is starting to talk...whether they are talking to LE or to wiretap I don't know

Well since they waited until early am hours after most of the media and protesters went home, the Anthony's can't accuse LE of grandstanding like they did with Casey's second arrest.

I think someone is talking. LE didn't search George's car during previous searches, yet they pick now to go to George's vehicle, to a specific area of George's vehicle and pick up a single item. Like they knew what they were going to find there. Like they knew where to find what they were looking for. If they were only looking for specific items, they would have looked around more, searching for whatever. But they knew what they wanted and where to find it. Somebody has decided to talk.

If you look at the bag, it is too small for the gas cans of course. Looking at the bag the bottom is flat, so too light to be a chock or a firearm. A rag, possibly or a letter or a piece of clothing or a shoe.

Well since they waited until early am hours after most of the media and protesters went home, the Anthony's can't accuse LE of grandstanding like they did with Casey's second arrest.

I think someone is talking. LE didn't search George's car during previous searches, yet they pick now to go to George's vehicle, to a specific area of George's vehicle and pick up a single item. Like they knew what they were going to find there. Like they knew where to find what they were looking for. If they were only looking for specific items, they would have looked around more, searching for whatever. But they knew what they wanted and where to find it. Somebody has decided to talk.

So, who do we think is 'talking"?

Probably Lee, if not the good old wiretap got a hold of something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members