3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope these are clear, i reasized the whole pic and sharpened it, and croped the area we all are intrested in and highpassed sharpened it.
Hope this helps
42181577-06020928resized.png
[/IMG]
resized.png
[/IMG]

What is the red dot? Do you see it???

The GPS device idea is as logical as any. I guess I need to take a break until we learn more. My brain hurts from too much speculating :)

I think they would be more discrete about installing and uninstalling gps or listening devices....IMOO.

Bunnies or umbrellas or knuckles- Oh My!!!

I'm gonna start getting loopy all over again and it ain't even noon!

Arrgghh!!!!

I'm not sure what you are asking, lol. Do you want me to make the knuckles that are holding the black thing more visible?

Sorry 'bout that--I'm referring to the other area in question--whether it's a blurred hand or a stuffed toy.

It doesn't mean all of those were given to her in one day. Often I would arrange the stuffed animals for my kids according to "Holidays" on their beds: Bunnies for Easter, Santas etc. for Xmas, Masked/costumed for Halloween...
ITA SS - plus I have pics of BOTH of mine like that - remember the ET scene (caught in the closet amongst the stuffed animals and was not noticed). I think a lot of people take pics like this with their kids at one time or another - we call ours "The ET pics"

Picture15.png

heh I think I'm grabbing at nothing. Just trying to make since of something.

Thanks, Swag. It tells me that whatever they were searching for did not simply end up there accidently. Someone had to remove carpet and that panel to place it there.

Or possibly they have listening devices installed in their homes & cars and are getting info through that?? IMOO

But it would still be the same, George would need to be talking to someone. What, he needs to tell Cindy--btw, baby, I have Caylee's favorite bear in my wheel well? I hid the chloroform in my wheel well, yada? This is so darn odd!

DH says its a cell phone . You know it does look like she is using a cell phone and holding it in her palm. I dont know what the pink part is he said probably something in background.

Thanks, Swag. It tells me that whatever they were searching for did not simply end up there accidently. Someone had to remove carpet and that panel to place it there.
Plus did you notice the dmensions once that rubber pad and "deck lid" is up? With the spare tire removed it is rather "spacey". I noticed on one of the pics that CSI did lift up that rubber pad and was looking underneath.

Doesn't it warm your heart to know that at 2:45 am LE is still going strong and not calling it a day at 6 pm?

Sure does! They want her back behind bars asap.

ok you're not going to believe this but tonight I was wondering if the police would be pulling a midddle of the night stunt.

Everything the Le does is not a stunt .
They know he comes and goes a lot.

And they do have Casey there.
So plus the investigation may have shown him pinging too at those locations..
we do not have a clue how tough this case is for the LE.
I am believing they care about the case.

not pulling stunts.
They want to find caylee that is all.

hhr-060903_005a.jpg

This one?
thank you thank you thank you!

Now I don't think GA's had that "shelf/deck lid" in that position - it prob moves up and down (like a shelf in the oven) - it seems it could also lay flat as well - but there is still a lot of room underneath it - if the spare tire is removed. No?

Hi Y'all........Im a newbie!!!! Do yall think CSI might have removed
"the tool" that george said he removed fron Caseys trunk the day he found the gas cans in her car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member