3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me the link to the original pictures from the newspaper website. Maybe I can get some with better resolution to blow up since I was just blowing up a screen shot someone else had done.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

42184510.jpg

Where did you get this picture from? I didn't see it on the Sentinel link? Thx!
I didn't. I found it on the last thread, but I did see it on the OS site before then while looking for a certain someone's photo. :)

Thanks, I haven't prepared myself because I can't that feeling or I'm not getting that feeling. I need solid proof that she is deceased before I believe it.

In other words, you want a body. That is what everyone wants. It is just my feeling and my gut reaction that Caylee is no longer with us.

Not so much a body, but a lot more proof.

Picture10.png

I brightened it and it looks like a mic now. lol. It does look like it has a screen though.

Are you able to sharpen the contrast? It might help us discern whether or not those are knuckles.

Morning all. WOW - what a night. I was trying to go back and see if anyone had posted generic pics of GA's car (inside). IMO it was GA that moved, disposed of, the body. Whether he did it the night the car came home or earlier. IMO the night they got the car back - he brought it home and left! Only to return a couple of hours later to continue/finish cleaning the car.

Anyhoo - here's a generic pic of the back of the car - if it helps!

view.php

I haven't posted any pics before so I hope this worked!

Ok - so it didn't work - I'll keep trying

It's that monkey she's holding in her right arm.

Hmm, no, that's totally a bunny there. Still, that could be it, I think.

jmo

Looking at the original pix, it really looks like a stuffed animal- definately fluffy around the edges. If it were just an awkward hand position, it would still be just as clear edged and lighted in the same manner as the rest of the things in the pic- IMO in wouldn't be blurry or hard to discern!

I do see what you are saying and if it were in motion it could produce a similar affect. However, I am not positive it is not some sort of stuffed animal. Going to have to contemplate this one a bit more....:waitasec:

I think if it were a stuffed animal or any other evidence LE would have gloves on . There could still be trace evidence , fibers etc . and I don't think LE would take a chance at cross contamination . JMO

They're all bunnies in this picture...

LOL last time I checked Winnie the Pooh was not a bunny. It looks like some bunnies yes, but there are also teddy bears with bunny ears on our bunny outfits. There is a bear to the right front of the picture, it has round ears. Are you saying that's a bunny? :waitasec:

Are you able to sharpen the contrast? It might help us discern whether or not those are knuckles.

I'm not sure what you are asking, lol. Do you want me to make the knuckles that are holding the black thing more visible?

Looking at the original pix, it really looks like a stuffed animal- definately fluffy around the edges. If it were just an awkward hand position, it would still be just as clear edged and lighted in the same manner as the rest of the things in the pic- IMO in wouldn't be blurry or hard to discern!

It might look a bit blurry and even out of proportion if the hand was still moving when the pic was taken. Remember it is night, which means a slow shutter speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme