31 days...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've learned that every single member of this family is so challenged on purpose or by accident, with calendars, dates, and times, that if something they say cant be corroborated with other evidence, then take it with a grain of salt..... Just as a matter of record the person in this family that has the best grip on dates and when things occurred is grandma shirley, she is 81 and she submitted emails where she discusses "the family business" and they have already corroborated numerous dates and events. ml and shadow to shirley on 6/16 email " I know Al was tickled to see caylee and ca. Their visit made a good fathers day for him." That corroborated the caylee/ca video that we have seen of grandpa Al holding caylee.

31 days...so she was captured on July 15th...count back 31 days and that is June 15th...why then would they change it to the 16th? It makes no sense, as everything else that is anything to do with this case...there MUST be some logic to their madness that only they understand...but for one reason or another they are changing this to the 16th when they know good and well it was the 15th when she left the house and they never saw her again...why is what we all need to figure out? Why????

Mods please move or delete if necessary...this is my first thread so here goes.
31 days...the family does/does not see KC/Caylee...they speak to her well I guess they do see her a tad....I am suspicious enough if this happened in my family I am out there tracking, following,snooping whatever it takes...Ga has admitted he did not think KC had a job...they had to wonder what the heck was she using for money all that time?????? I am sorry but this smells to me....have I missed something here? No doubt the GA/CA adored their grandchild...so was there more of an effort to find them and I missed it somewhere? I just can't see this....I snoop....that is what I do if I smell something off kilter...and I don't believe GA/CA knew anything bad had happened but something was so wrong here.
Your thoughts please.........

If I had a daughter like kc (depressed,manic,stealing,lying,temper)
and my grand daughter was with her and I had no contact with her.
My hinky meter would go off!
Remember kc hardly took care of CAYLEE.
Kc took no clothes toys etc............
That is when I would of hired a PI.........IMO
I would be sitting at all friends door steps til I found them!!!

If I had a daughter like kc (depressed,manic,stealing,lying,temper)
and my grand daughter was with her and I had no contact with her.
My hinky meter would go off!
Remember kc hardly took care of CAYLEE.
Kc took no clothes toys etc............
That is when I would of hired a PI.........IMO
I would be sitting at all friends door steps til I found them!!!

Exactly....would you not of traced down anyone who knew her? She had to have money to live so WTH was going on in this family? I am just so disturbed by them that I can't stand it!!:mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back