31 days...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I mean is that the first words he spoke was to tell him he was there to help them and would give them all the info they needed, he also offers the info about the pictures foudn of his daughter, he speaks about her being a liar and he often talks about his wife in not such a good way. he seems like he is trying too hard.

I took the picture converstation as acknowledgement of it via the conversation with LE when they showed him...as for CA---well we've seen the interviews-he knows that you shouldn't talk and it can be used against you if you say to much...he got that memo--she didn't think it applied to her-

I do agree he was trying way to hard--I also have problems with those interviews then see him with a media person saying "yep we've almost found her"--I don't buy it and am so tired of it. it gets like those reality stars and there 15 minutes of fame...

jmo

I know zoey - so exhausting keeping up with the A's

Interesting....I never thought of this possibility carjack/kidnapping. Totally possible, she was probably going to take off to California to live with her Marine guy.

I've always thought that was why she left so much of her stuff in the car -purse and keys as well, IIRC. SHe was hopimg someone would steal it and when recovered, she and Caylee would be missing.

As an aside, if it was, in fact, Casey researching "neckbreaking, chloroform, etc in March - it would be interesting to know what family dynamics might have taken place right before or during this time frame that prompted these searches. I think MUCH was said during the argument on Father's Day that angered her past recall so that she acted on her premeditated ideas.... JMOO.

Cindy said that LE lied, that the nanny did call Casey and she could prove it, but still has not, nor do the phone records prove it. The nanny was Casey, she even told George and wrote in in her resume last year that she was looking into becoming a "Nanny".... That is where the so called nanny story came from..

(respectfully snipped, and color added by me)
Cindy also lied about the check Shirley P sent Casey for her birthday - in the Discovery documents released November 26th, she told Rick that she returned it to Shirley, uncashed. (Page 2951)

But in the Discovery documents also was a copy of the check, front and back, where Casey had cashed it at Amscott. (Pages 2537-2538)

So I'd say that the apple hasn't fallen very far from the tree at all. Cindy lies almost as much as Casey does. Of course, to my knowledge she has never lied about someone kidnapping her child, so . . . It's a different degree of lie I suppose.

But I don't think you can believe anything Casey OR Cindy says, and I'm not real sure about believing George either.

JMO

Sundance

I also wonder if my dad werein that position and he having the temper that he does would have shoved me aside to look in my car if I tried to stop him and he would have been arguing with me - GA wants us to believe he was calm. What if MY dad would have found a dead body in my car? Would he have helped his little girl depose of it? Would he have turned me over to the police? Would George turn casey over?

I always wondered why he was so forthcoming in his interviews with the FBI - he is kissing major butt.

IMO

(Bold added by me)

I would venture a guess that you would never have gotten away with shoving his gas cans at him and saying "Here's your f/n gas cans" with your Dad.

I know I wouldn't have - I would have been picking my little butt up off the concrete driveway if I talked to ANY adult in that manner. It just was not acceptable to speak to adults in that manner, and I would never have even thought to attempt it.

I remember reading Tony's police interview about when Cindy came to his apartment to get Casey, and how he said Casey told Cindy to 'Shut up!".

Then Jean C., the neighbor who told police in his interview about the two times he heard Cindy and Casey fighting - he said IIRC, that Casey told Cindy that day to 'shut up Mom'.

Says a whole lot about the way the Anthonys raised their children to me.

You do not talk to your parents that way. I wasn't allowed to speak to ANY adult in that way, and I would not allow my children to do so either.

My girls are 34 and 29 years old, and to this day, if I call one of their names, their immediate response to me is "Ma'am?" (Because I was raised not to say 'huh', 'yeah', or 'nope' to an adult either - it was Ma'am, yes ma'am, no sir.)

It was a sign of respect, and you showed respect to anyone who was a grownup, and if you didn't feel the respect, you acted liked you did.

To me the way Casey speaks to Cindy shows a total lack of respect for her as a person, much less as her mother.

Of course, this is just the way I was raised, and this is all just my opinion.

Sundance

I don't think KC came up with the 31 days, CA did and she was just repeating it. CA was more likely to be counting the days, not KC...IMO.

I agree here. I really don't think that Cindy would of let Casey leave with Caylee after the fight. For one she is in control all of the time, second she didn't like Caylee out late, third I see Casey leaving pist off with out Caylee to shack up at Tony's or someone...I really think that what ever happened happen when the fight broke out...Again, George was not home June 16, he was on the road if you notice his epass records...

What if we take it back to the initial date of the 9th...perhaps it was the 10th that George recalls seeing KC & Caylee leave the house. Quite frankly, the whole lot of them suck when it comes to remembering dates. Some selective memory I'm sure but this seems to make the most sense to me. Therefore the last time George would have seen Caylee would have been on the 15th when she returned from the care facility with Cindy and went swimming with Cindy in the family pool. I'm fairly confident the last time he saw Caylee and KC was immediately following KC & Cindy's altercation when KC snatched Caylee up and exited the residence mad as he!!. JMHO

KC watched CSI allot...........the first 48 hours makes a difference in solving a crime......so she took 31 days!!! KC KNEW darn well what she was doing!!!!
PREMEDITITAED MURDER and getting away with it til she got caught!
Anyone see a recent pix of her? weight gain and unibrow??? Just wondring how KC
likes her furry legs since she was so miserable in jail those first few weeks......... IMO

(Bold added by me)

I would venture a guess that you would never have gotten away with shoving his gas cans at him and saying "Here's your f/n gas cans" with your Dad.

I know I wouldn't have - I would have been picking my little butt up off the concrete driveway if I talked to ANY adult in that manner. It just was not acceptable to speak to adults in that manner, and I would never have even thought to attempt it.

I remember reading Tony's police interview about when Cindy came to his apartment to get Casey, and how he said Casey told Cindy to 'Shut up!".

Then Jean C., the neighbor who told police in his interview about the two times he heard Cindy and Casey fighting - he said IIRC, that Casey told Cindy that day to 'shut up Mom'.

You do not talk to your parents that way. I wasn't allowed to speak to ANY adult in that way, and I would not allow my children to do so either.

My girls are 34 and 29 years old, and to this day, if I call one of their names, their immediate response to me is "Ma'am?" (Because I was raised not to say 'huh', 'yeah', or 'nope' to an adult either - it was Ma'am, yes ma'am, no sir.)

It was a sign of respect, and you showed respect to anyone who was a grownup, and if you didn't feel the respect, you acted liked you did.

To me the way Casey speaks to Cindy shows a total lack of respect for her as a person, much less as her mother.

Sundance

AWESOME.............Same here! My thoughts also

Bold above is by me. Yes he would have smelled the decomp smell. In George's interview he almost "alluded" to them that he knew something was hinky and purposely asked to get the car pegs from her drunk, he kinda knew something wasn't right and she refused. Now imagine if GEORGE would have told the FBI that yes at that time he DID smell the decomp and this is why he chased her.

The FBI would have asked GEORGE WHY as a former LE he didn't call someone or check it further? He would come across as suspect.

I also wonder if my dad werein that position and he having the temper that he does would have shoved me aside to look in my car if I tried to stop him and he would have been arguing with me - GA wants us to believe he was calm. What if MY dad would have found a dead body in my car? Would he have helped his little girl depose of it? Would he have turned me over to the police? Would George turn casey over?

I always wondered why he was so forthcoming in his interviews with the FBI - he is kissing major butt.

IMO

If one of my adult kids had said "here are your *advertiser censored**ing gas cans and thrown them at me, they would have left the trunk open for me to see inside because they would have been busy picking their teeth up off the driveway.

(Bold added by me)

Sundance

LOL - We were typing at the same time about the same thing.

KC watched CSI allot...........the first 48 hours makes a difference in solving a crime......so she took 31 days!!! KC KNEW darn well what she was doing!!!!
PREMEDITITAED MURDER and getting away with it til she got caught!
Anyone see a recent pix of her? weight gain and unibrow??? Just wondring how KC
likes her furry legs since she was so miserable in jail those first few weeks......... IMO

I think she "thought" she had it all planned out, even down to running to California but CA grabbed her before she could leave and then it all went into the zanny story.

CA gave her the zanny story if you listen to the 911 tapes - She said WHO TOOK HER?...........the story about someone taking her had not come up before that moment and at CA's queue, that became the story.

I have noticed that CA queues her as to what story to tell next. Just listen to the tapes.

As for you could have been Casey - I myself was going down this same road that Casey did also - tho my parents straightened my arse up - after one night of near alcohol poisoning, almost dying in my parents house and my Mom staying up with me to make sure I didn't die - I was coming down the stairs and my Dad (police chief of the city at that time) gave me three choices - 1) go to school full time, no parties, study, get a degree - 2) go to school part time, work part time, no parties, no out - work and study - parents to pay for school my job was to get good grades and make a life for myself - and 3) go into the military

What did I pick? military - I was so dumb at that age but it was the smartest thing I did for myself - it kicked me up and down and sideways and straightened me out - I traveled all over the world, was responsible for myself - even when my husband at the time left me pregnant and with a toddler, I picked myself up by my bootstraps, and made a life for me and my girls

So I think a lot of us can see some of us in Casey, with her lifestyle only thing is we had family that kicked our arses and we had the concious to swim not sink

A side note - my 17 yr old daughter took my credit card the other night and took $40. My mind went immediately to Casey and what she did to her parents and I made up my mind - I was not going to be an enabler and my daughter was ordered home and punished - if I have to, and she does this again I'm considering taking her to the police station and have the police talk to her - I WILL NOT go down this road - not only am I involved with a great sleuthing community here and I'm learning a lot about the law - this case has taught me a lot of lessons of what NOT to do

Well done. Bravo to you! And most definitely, stick to your guns. As I stated in my earlier post, if it wasn't for my parents' lack of tolerance for my bull**** spewing, I'd be in a world of misery. I appreciate all that they did for me as far as discipline, and regret so much what I put them through with my lying and deception, trying to get my way. I was immature and selfish and without their firm stance, I'd have been lost.

Your daughter will thank you for everything you've done to help her avoid "Casey Avenue." (I don't mean the murder aspect, just holding her accountable for her actions.) Keep up the good work.

Exactly. Which means she may not have remembered exactly when Caylee died, or when she disposed of the body. What was significant and worth counting was not the days her daughter was missing, but the number of days she had been living on her own. Sigh. If this is the case, she is a true sociopath.

Starting with the night of June 15th (Independce Day), she began marking a big X through the date on her brand new "Beautiful Life" calender before going to bed.:furious:

Yes I agree CA helps KC with this story, b/c she didnt want to know the truth. "who took her" not what happened. Then "is this zanis apt" when she knew it was ricardos. Meanwhile she is still lying and telling everyone Zani exists b/c she has pictures of the apartment!

I cant wait to hear/see what else LE has up their sleeve! That house had to have been bugged!

If one of my adult kids had said "here are your *advertiser censored**ing gas cans and thrown them at me, they would have left the trunk open for me to see inside because they would have been busy picking their teeth up off the driveway.

I can't even suck my teeth at my mom or dad. I don't even curse around them. I am positive George must have reacted and not just "let it go". I don't believe him and I think there is more to this encounter.

I think she "thought" she had it all planned out, even down to running to California but CA grabbed her before she could leave and then it all went into the zanny story.

CA gave her the zanny story if you listen to the 911 tapes - She said WHO TOOK HER?...........the story about someone taking her had not come up before that moment and at CA's queue, that became the story.

I have noticed that CA queues her as to what story to tell next. Just listen to the tapes.

I agree and she still does it, like implicating Jess G. and leading in with the story about KC protecting the family by not talking. KC seems to look at her mother in disbelief and then happy that her mother has written out some new theories for her to run with.

she lies at the drop of her skirt....errr ahhh umm i mean she lies at the drop of her hat...
:crazy:

if she says 31 days - then you know that is a BOLD FACED lie and is probably about as opposite as can be as far as the truth

31 days -- hogwash

LOL ur great

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06