317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my gosh! I went to the grocery store and you guys got the other docs!!!! Great job! Thanks Muzicman and GeorgiaPI ! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

I believe they did it this way because they knew there was going to be a huge demand from a lot of media outlets, and this makes it much easier for everybody involved. They probably could not deal with the huge demand efficiently at their office. No need to inundate them with emails.

I have the docs and am about to start scanning, but the missing pages are scattered throughout and it will take a while, plus we will have to figure out how to put them up.

Thanks for the offers of sharing the cost, but it is not that much, Georgia PI and I will split the cost.

Send money to Equusearch instead please, they could really use it right now! Even $5 apiece would help them out tremendously if enough people do it. Hurricane Ike really hit them hard.

What a wonderful idea.....consider it done!:blowkiss:

Maybe the A-Team could learn a thing or two about getting things done from this group.

Seriously...just like the Wonder Pets say..."what's gonna work...TEAMWORK"

Sorry I have 2 young kiddos so most of my quotes these days stem from cartoons LOL.

I also noticed that especially in Tony's interview, any questions the detectives would have asked regarding the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th aren't not in there. I can't imagine he didn't ask whatsoever about those dates. Anyone have any insight that I just haven't sorted through yet?

we should,.. let them get there own copy! lol

I agree my vote is JURY ROOM for the docs otherwise I doubt any of us will be able to log on. I've already noticed the "peeps count" going UP AND UP...

Wouldn't it be great if everyone that came here to get the documents would donate to TES!!!

I also noticed that especially in Tony's interview, any questions the detectives would have asked regarding the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th aren't not in there. I can't imagine he didn't ask whatsoever about those dates. Anyone have any insight that I just haven't sorted through yet?

saving it for her murder trial. jmo

I agree my vote is JURY ROOM for the docs otherwise I doubt any of us will be able to log on. I've already noticed the "peeps count" going UP AND UP...

Jury Room get 's my vote, and the fifty I was going to spend to get my copy just went to TES!

You guys are the best!

Here's why:
714 (220 members & 494 guests)

Seriously...just like the Wonder Pets say..."what's gonna work...TEAMWORK"

Sorry I have 2 young kiddos so most of my quotes these days stem from cartoons LOL.

OMG Hahahahahahaha, I LOVE that show, good thing b/c my 3 boys could watch it over and over and over,,,,,

Thanks!! My first post here. I have been on here as a guest for a long time! But I am so happy you all did this for the public! I had to post just so I could thank everyone! What a wonderful site!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks!! My first post here. I have been on here as a guest for a long time! But I am so happy you all did this for the public! I had to post just so I could thank everyone! What a wonderful site!!!! :woohoo:

Anny, welcome :blowkiss: you will love it here!

Welcome!!!! Kick your shoes off and stay awhile....lol :blowkiss:

OMG Hahahahahahaha, I LOVE that show, good thing b/c my 3 boys could watch it over and over and over,,,,,

Well I'm glad someone got it LOL....My kiddos love it to and I love the messages it sends.

I said it before and I will say it again, YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Welcome, pull up a chair..this place is great and addicting. The people on this site are fabulous..obviously!

Thanks for the warm welcomes!! I'm gald I posted and I will donate to TES!! Thanks for all the hard work everyone. You all do a great job!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98
Back