317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can I ask something? What is the Jury Room. Sorry I'm new.....:o

I am nw too! And you guys are the most organized and nice people I have ever encountered. I too will donate to TES. Thank you again all for being sop considerate and patient with new members!:blowkiss:

Can I ask something? What is the Jury Room. Sorry I'm new.....:o
The Jury Room is a thread for members only. ITA the missing pages should be posted there. Tricia runs a tight ship and can verify (if need be) all members info. Guests - not so much. So posting these missing pages in the Jury Room just assures Tricia that only her members can have access, read them - now a member can most certainly copy and post them elsewhere - so it's not like WS is "hoarding" or "holding back" the docs from public view.

I wholeheartedly vote for posting in the Jury Room!!!!!!

I agree,.. I want her charged but I want HER CONVICTED even more. I will wait until LE has it in the bag, so to speak!

LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM
A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony’s mother to beat the system.
She’s still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.
If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces.
Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that’s related.
“If you lose a kid and that results in a child’s death, that’s one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges,” said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.
If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder.​

Alright...I don't know if this has been covered on this thread because there are so many posts and I just crawled out of my hole from last nights reading. I am VERY familiar with discovery documents, but I don't know how many others are so I am going to explain this real quick and then list what we are missing so that maybe we can work together to try to find them. The numbers that I am referring to are the bold black numbers in the bottom right hand corner of the pages.

When the police gather evidence, as it comes in, they know that it is going to have to be handed over in discovery. They take the pages of paper evidence and they start with number one and then number each page. This is so that the defense can't claim that they were missing a piece or that the prosecution didn't give them everything. Then as they collect more evidence, even after a dump, they continue on with the same numbers and do not start over at number one, and just keep racking up the numbers no matter how high they go and every time they have to hand over info, they hand it over and keep counting.

The first doc dump was 431 consecutive pages. There were no holes in it because they were building their child neglect case and making false statements case and when they charged her, they released it all. So, we are missing nothing from the first 431 pages.

On the second drop, we know that they only releaseed the things that they are NOT planning on taking to the Grand Jury! (Wowza, what is in the hidden stuff must be really good if they don't even need any of this!) I printed out all of the docs that we have and of course that does not include the 270+ that we were denied by the news. I have no idea and couldn't possibly have an idea of what numbers are on the docs that were released that we didn't get and even if they give them to us, then we can edit this list so that when the next dump happens, we know what we are still missing.

I printed the whole thing out and put them in numerical order by the discovery numbers and went thru page by page and have the following two lists:

What we have:

1 - 431
992 - 1070
1246 - 1260
1280 - 1309
1316 - 1333
1371 - 1403
1405 - 1423
1425 - 1493
1504 - 1547
1578 - 1583

What we are looking for:

432 - 991
1071 - 1240
1245 (this may be that they numbered them wrong, but I don't know. It is a page in the middle of Brittany S. Interview. Desn't look like anything is missing, but I am going to try to find out.)
1261 - 1279
1310 - 1315
1334 - 1370
1404 (Middle of WW's interview)
1494 - 1503
1548 - Middle of JG's interview
1550 - 1577
And anything numbered 1584 and up

If I should make a thread about the hunt, let me know. Otherwise, if any of you find any of the docs on the web that have any of the numbers in the second list, please post them and pm me, and I will update the list.

MuzikMan - read above in bold. Will help determine which docs to scan.

PS - thanks HR!!!

OK, OK maybe I'm just so sickened by this whole case and watching Casey stay free that I'm over anxious!

I understand how you feel completely. I would give anything to see her charged right now. I hate hearing her voice and seeing her smug lying face. But Caylee deserves justice and I will wait until it is a slam dunk that she will get it!

Go down to the forum jump box...and you will see the jury room

The Jury Room is a thread for members only. ITA the missing pages should be posted there. Tricia runs a tight ship and can verify (if need be) all members info. Guests - not so much. So posting these missing pages in the Jury Room just assures Tricia that only her members can have access, read them - now a member can most certainly copy and post them elsewhere - so it's not like WS is "hoarding" or "holding back" the docs from public view.

DITTO THAT!!:Banane10:

Thanks for the explanation, I too was wondering what that was. I think it's a good idea as well!

Second the Vote for Jury Room!:deal:

I believe they did it this way because they knew there was going to be a huge demand from a lot of media outlets, and this makes it much easier for everybody involved. They probably could not deal with the huge demand efficiently at their office. No need to inundate them with emails.

I have the docs and am about to start scanning, but the missing pages are scattered throughout and it will take a while, plus we will have to figure out how to put them up.

Thanks for the offers of sharing the cost, but it is not that much, Georgia PI and I will split the cost.

Send money to Equusearch instead please, they could really use it right now! Even $5 apiece would help them out tremendously if enough people do it. Hurricane Ike really hit them hard.

What a wonderful and thoughtful suggestion. Thank you, Muzikman and Georgia PI.:clap:

I vote for Jury Room too!!! Or we'll all get bumped.

In the 317 pages I have been looking over, I see no text messages. I want to read the texts. Where are they? Anybody know?

Hey there everyone...I'm also a long time lurker!

I just have to say that this is the most amazing blog spot that I have ever encountered. So many inquisitive minds here! Props to those who got those documents! My kids are gonna be mad, frozen dinners yet again tonight I believe!

Ah... Me too... Me too! Long time lurker, first time poster, glad to see I'm not the only one.

Also a BIG THANKS to those who got the docs. You people just amaze me. :clap:

Exactly what she said LOL that way the server won't crash from overload of peeps on W/S.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back