317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I need a Moderator to PM me, I was talking to Tricia, but she told me she would be out for a while.

Can't you see the other "worlds" going.omgggggggggggggg They are talking about posting them on a private forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....*snort*

OK...that was totally childish and immature. I will go to the corner now.

LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM
A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony’s mother to beat the system.
She’s still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.
If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces.
Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that’s related.
“If you lose a kid and that results in a child’s death, that’s one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges,” said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.
If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder.​

What about if you just KILL a kid...

Didn't anyone get the OK from Tricia to post them? Because if she says no, we should have a back up for when Muzicman comes back.

Update from Muzikman

Got'em with no problem

Will take awhile to scan - the pages we need are mixed throughout, and I want to do my best to keep them in order.
Muzikman

You're the greatest Muzikman and whoever it was who helped in that, all of you too who are here. This board rocks and can get anything done! :clap:

Thank you, mamad! Love yours too... with your lil rugrats and all! LOL

Yep they are my LIFE I tell ya! Which makes so mad about this case! Children are a blessing! Never to be taken for granted..

ok on these docs, I cannot wait! I keep repeating to myself, Patience is a vitrue... LOL!

Didn't anyone get the OK from Tricia to post them? Because if she says no, we should have a back up for when Muzicman comes back.

I believe someone did get permission. I think she's just wanting to check on the "Jury Room" thing now.

Can't you see the other "worlds" going.omgggggggggggggg They are talking about posting them on a private forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....*snort*

OK...that was totally childish and immature. I will go to the corner now.

I'm sure the request for W/S membership just went up LOL which is great..but I'm sure some are like CRAP..but it's only b/c the server will crash and we won't be able to get on. YES you are in time out..1 minute for each year you have been on earth..I'm a professional time out giver...I know.

Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying :)

Welcome Mamabird and all the newbies! WS is the best I say! I only joined since this case, and I am hooked! I cant get anything done! But as a fellow WS Lovejac would say: I just tell my hubby at the end of the day with three kids, cooking dinner, etc etc, moma has to have an out too! Again welcome!

LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM
A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony’s mother to beat the system.
She’s still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.
If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces.
Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that’s related.
“If you lose a kid and that results in a child’s death, that’s one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges,” said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.
If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder.​

I think they would drop the neglect charges before they let that happen.

Another vote for the Jury Room..

florida-squirrel.jpg

I'm sure the request for W/S membership just went up LOL which is great..but I'm sure some are like CRAP..but it's only b/c the server will crash and we won't be able to get on. YES you are in time out..1 minute for each year you have been on earth..I'm a professional time out giver...I know.

Oh NO! I be gone long time...lol

Sheesh...I seem to recall I spent the better part of YESTERDAY on the edge of my seat waiting for documents...

I don't need blood pressure meds or tranquilizers YET...................... :pcguru:

What about if you just KILL a kid...

Hey, I'm all for charging the "spiteful b!tch" with premeditated murder. Also wish we could bring back public hangings on the courthouse lawn (just for Casey)!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224
Back