317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been long time lurker here to !!( since this case started) I just made my 2nd donation to TES also!! look forward to discussing this case with you ladies more.

Jump in momto! This really is a great place to make friends!

Ya know....how right is it for a gov. office to refer you to a kinkos??????????? I mean...sumptin bout that irks me.

Sounds like something covered under a "brother-in-law act".

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

quick documents question. I can't find where I saw that someone (was it JG?) said they were from or going to Chicago??? That's the "windy city" right? was that a hint? Actually, it might have been the neighbor - anyone remember?

I thought Lee had to go there, work related. But I could be wrong

So is JP's statement an important part of the evidence they will be presenting in court, or did LE not take his statement?

Don't know, but I would be curious. Don't see why Amy felt the need to expound on JP, when she didn't on any of the others.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Could someone start a thread in the Jury room so I can subscribe and know when the other docs are published?

The Media will let their attorney make that call, and the Attorney says OK it will get published.

Is the FOIA a federal act? If it is and the documents are released, containing personal information, then I don't think anyone can be sued. The Feds can't be sued.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

In that case, it being a felony to disclose phone numbers, then the media shouldn't have gotten that information anyway. I think the media is holding the info to provide slow leaks to boost their ratings.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Thats what I was thinking..Well said..If the information was released to the media then I don't understand their reasoning about posting it unless it's ratings..I kind of like LP but I can see how hes playing the game with the tidbits he offers on NG. Keeps him on the show and we watch!

quick documents question. I can't find where I saw that someone (was it JG?) said they were from or going to Chicago??? That's the "windy city" right? was that a hint? Actually, it might have been the neighbor - anyone remember?

That was the next door neighbor that had just gotten back from Chicago the day before the shovel was borrowed.

Could someone start a thread in the Jury room so I can subscribe and know when the other docs are published?

Not sure where Georgia and Muzik want to post them...we better wait. imo

Actually do we know if they got the go ahead from Tricia?

That was the next door neighbor that had just gotten back from Chicago the day before the shovel was borrowed.
I recall a question from KC to her brother or someone.....can't recall who. She asked something about Chicago being known as the windy city....?

I thought the documents just contained the text messages? NG had phone records that she received from LP but I didn't think they were included in the 600 documents?

Not sure where Georgia and Muzik want to post them...we better wait. imo

Actually do we know if they got the go ahead from Tricia?

Right okay, guess we're still waiting to know if they'll officially publish here. Maybe some hacker will get their hads on the documents and post them to rapidshare or something, thus removing liability from WS.

I thought the documents just contained the text messages? NG had phone records that she received from LP but I didn't think they were included in the 600 documents?

I think you are right. There may be some of the friends phone records...but Baez would not request those under discovery...he has them..,maybe...lol

hahaha. Up top of your screen on the left there is a thingy that says "User CP", click that. Then again on your left you will see a bunch of different things.. under "settings and options" you will see "edit avatar".

There ya go :)
thanks so much, OneLostGrl--I did it!

Thats what I was thinking..Well said..If the information was released to the media then I don't understand their reasoning about posting it unless it's ratings..I kind of like LP but I can see how hes playing the game with the tidbits he offers on NG. Keeps him on the show and we watch!

As far as phone numbers go, the pages that I read last night had everyone's phone numbers in them. They're everywhere!!

I recall a question from KC to her brother or someone.....can't recall who. She asked something about Chicago being known as the windy city....?

She did....in one of the jail phone calls to Lee. Something to the affect of " is it really that windy". But the neighbor had been on vacation in Chicago also.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back