317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome Mamabird and all the newbies! WS is the best I say! I only joined since this case, and I am hooked! I cant get anything done! But as a fellow WS Lovejac would say: I just tell my hubby at the end of the day with three kids, cooking dinner, etc etc, moma has to have an out too! Again welcome!

I only have one son....so what should I tell my husband? LOL...help I need a GOOD reason nothing is done :confused:

I only have one son....so what should I tell my husband? LOL...help I need a GOOD reason nothing is done :confused:

Stick around and you'll learn many excuses...didn't you say you had a headache today?

For Musikman and Georgia PI.
Thank you so much for all the work you're doing. I can't believe you had to go through all of that. It's easier to by chloroform than it is to get public documents, lol.

LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM
A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony’s mother to beat the system.
She’s still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.
If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces.
Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that’s related.
“If you lose a kid and that results in a child’s death, that’s one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges,” said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.
If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder.​

Can't they drop the neglect and false statement charges at the last minute (right before trial) and charge her with murder or homicide if they choose?

There was some noise on NG about this several weeks back. I can't believe that LE or the state would let this happen. I continue to have faith in that they know what they are doing and that justice will eventually be served and in adequate measure.

Snipped (for space)
Thanks for the offers of sharing the cost, but it is not that much, Georgia PI and I will split the cost.

Send money to Equusearch instead please, they could really use it right now! Even $5 apiece would help them out tremendously if enough people do it. Hurricane Ike really hit them hard.

I have and I will send more to Equusearch. You're the best! :clap:
Thanks.

I believe they did it this way because they knew there was going to be a huge demand from a lot of media outlets, and this makes it much easier for everybody involved. They probably could not deal with the huge demand efficiently at their office. No need to inundate them with emails.

I have the docs and am about to start scanning, but the missing pages are scattered throughout and it will take a while, plus we will have to figure out how to put them up.

Thanks for the offers of sharing the cost, but it is not that much, Georgia PI and I will split the cost.

Send money to Equusearch instead please, they could really use it right now! Even $5 apiece would help them out tremendously if enough people do it. Hurricane Ike really hit them hard.

You guys are just awesome! I am going to make another donation right now!

Hey, I'm all for charging the "spiteful b!tch" with premeditated murder. Also wish we could bring back public hangings on the courthouse lawn (just for Casey)!!!!

Right there with ya. She told the TRUTH that time!

Made my donation to TES! Would love to know what they are thinking right now...Gosh, we just got slammed with donations! What happened? hehe..

Maybe some of the $$ will help them to get back here sooner IF Caylee hasn't been found yet...

Will there be a special thread or Sticky in the Jury Room? Still kinda new and a little message board challenged!

LOL.. girl you should hear some of the excuses I have gave mine! Not feeling well, researching project ideas for the kids ( i know thats bad)... Planning his birthday party and looking for ideas... lol. You will come up with something.. lol

quick documents question. I can't find where I saw that someone (was it JG?) said they were from or going to Chicago??? That's the "windy city" right? was that a hint? Actually, it might have been the neighbor - anyone remember?

LOL.. girl you should hear some of the excuses I have gave mine! Not feeling well, researching project ideas for the kids ( i know thats bad)... Planning his birthday party and looking for ideas... lol. You will come up with something.. lol

Mama, you made me laugh!! Thanks some of those are great ideas!!!:clap:

I have been long time lurker here to !!( since this case started) I just made my 2nd donation to TES also!! look forward to discussing this case with you ladies more.

Made my donation to TES! Would love to know what they are thinking right now...Gosh, we just got slammed with donations! What happened? hehe..

Maybe some of the $$ will help them to get back here sooner IF Caylee hasn't been found yet...

Will there be a special thread or Sticky in the Jury Room? Still kinda new and a little message board challenged!

Jury Room...Jury Room...!!!

When I found the documents at the Kinko's this morning I posted the information on this thread and I started another thread entitled: How to Obtain 591 pages released 09/23/08.
Call me computer challenged but I cannot figure out how to shut down the other thread - I think everyone from the thread I started has merged over here. I'm not sure what triangle I am supposed to find in order to ask a mod to shut it down. Thanks again to Muzik & PI Georgia for following up at the Kinko's and getting them to everyone quicker than I would have seeing as I live in Arizona.

The cell phone data is covered under Federal Law as private information which changed last year making it a felony to disclose and that might be the issue with the media.

As far as the other data (messages and what not), I think that it could be published.

In that case, it being a felony to disclose phone numbers, then the media shouldn't have gotten that information anyway. I think the media is holding the info to provide slow leaks to boost their ratings.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Can't you see the other "worlds" going.omgggggggggggggg They are talking about posting them on a private forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....*snort*

OK...that was totally childish and immature. I will go to the corner now.

They will probably just join and take them...unless they're already members here too. Hopefully, they will, at least, donate to TESS for MM's and GPI's teamwork. That would be great!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawlessinvestigates
Back