317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went to jury room, clicked jesse g phone records...nothing....troy phone records...nothing. Is it just me or are they not there? help!!

Hi - I'm new. I am so confused. what was Casey's phone number? I've been following this from the start and now reading the text messages...wow! I am so confused.

Hey, gang, PotatoHead just asked me to do this:

Could you maybe post somewhere appropriate on the missing page thread or something that I can/have converted to searchable .pdfs and can convert to other formats? But not until late, in case someone else takes it on?

I've done it!

Hi - I'm new. I am so confused. what was Casey's phone number? I've been following this from the start and now reading the text messages...wow! I am so confused.
------------
Hi Okiedokietoo, welcome to websleuths! I think this case has all of us a bit confused.LOL.at any rate there is never a dull moment.

Is there a list of who the numbers belong to around? It would sure make things easier.

Am i reading the phone records right for the 27th of June and there are a few phone calls to Jesse from Casey

No need for sorry, just trying to get it all straightened out! did I see someone suggest that we do a list of names and phone numbers to help us track this and work on our calender? We need that really bad! If someone knows where that post is please direct and I'll help.

That was me! Do you want to try to help me put together some kind of spreadsheet in say Excel? The calendar is getting updated quite a bit now and is good too ~ let me know! :)

That was me! Do you want to try to help me put together some kind of spreadsheet in say Excel? The calendar is getting updated quite a bit now and is good too ~ let me know! :)

Me? Yes! Will be back in 2 hours and you're right - need something that minute by minute who Casey was talking to and if possible, where she was

Does anyone know who the Rosen guy is?

Yes I would be happy to help with that. How should we start so we're not duplicating. something like the calendar where anyone can add new names and numbers? do you know how to create it and add to a private WS place like they did the calender?

Yes I would be happy to help with that. How should we start so we're not duplicating. something like the calendar where anyone can add new names and numbers? do you know how to create it and add to a private WS place like they did the calender?

I have no idea - was going to figure that out after I make the spreadsheet. Could you just start an excel sheet by DATE and list columns: Date, Time, From, To, Message and start with Amy Part 2?

Anybody want to take another part? If so, please post here...I will combine all the sheets into one when we are done. Don't post them yet, just post when you finish - this may take a while!

I was looking at KC's phone records just to give everyone clarification on calls out going and incoming....some dates I was focusing on were 6/16, 6/17,6/18,6/19,6/20etc.....There are numerous calls relating to GRUND on the dates where I could have sworn everyone said KC fell off the face of the earth, etc. A call or two to Police Dept on 6/23 ????

These are in no particular order BTW....

7000- Wamu
6550- D Grund
1100- Arden Villas Ap
7745- R Grund
7061- Wamu
1215- Arden Villas Ap
4527- Orange county C????
0250- C Grund
3647- J Cambell
5169- J Bradshaw
6996- R Mcnichols
8325- J Leigh
9192- R Grund
3893- K Rojero
3175- R Edmond
6305- M Tankovich
2470- City of Orlando FL Police Dept??!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrainbow85
Back