317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are some conspicuously missing items from this release.
George's cell phone "forensics"
George's official statement
Cindy's official statement
Anthony L's cell phone "forensics"
ANY statement from Kristina or Christina (the one from the call who claimed "best friend status"
Lee's cell phone "forensics"

There is a LOT missing here. Is that because those are going to be used in Murder charges, or did they not have them when this stuff was Sunshined?...

Hey everyone! You all probably already know, but there is a registered users only interactive calendar page here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

It's awesome! Also has a lot of holes still in it. These facts you all are finding out would be tremendously helpful plugged into it. You need to cite the document, page, line, etc where you found the fact too. Right now there is nothing on the 16,17, 18 of June!

Also~ if KC had this big throwdown fight with Cindy on Father's Day and stormed out, wouldn't she have called friends or someone to talk about it? Did she? If she left, where did she go? With Caylee or did she leave her at the house? What about the next day? Other than that "flurry" of calls and 12 minutes to JG - seems strange to me. Those days are key as are the week of the 20th when I speculate she moved the body from the back yard to somewhere else and then the car started stinking...

There are some conspicuously missing items from this release.
George's cell phone "forensics"
George's official statement
Cindy's official statement
Anthony L's cell phone "forensics"
ANY statement from Kristina or Christina (the one from the call who claimed "best friend status"
Lee's cell phone "forensics"

There is a LOT missing here. Is that because those are going to be used in Murder charges, or did they not have them when this stuff was Sunshined?...

very interesting....of teh pages we have - do we have them all with the sequentional numbers on?

Hey everyone! You all probably already know, but there is a registered users only interactive calendar page here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

It's awesome! Also has a lot of holes still in it. These facts you all are finding out would be tremendously helpful plugged into it. You need to cite the document, page, line, etc where you found the fact too. Right now there is nothing on the 16,17, 18 of June!

Also~ if KC had this big throwdown fight with Cindy on Father's Day and stormed out, wouldn't she have called friends or someone to talk about it? Did she? If she left, where did she go? With Caylee or did she leave her at the house? What about the next day? Other than that "flurry" of calls and 12 minutes to JG - seems strange to me. Those days are key as are the week of the 20th when I speculate she moved the body from the back yard to somewhere else and then the car started stinking...

WOW I did not know about this calendar...this is GREAT, thanks to who ever put all that information on it!!! I think us sleuthers here at WS help make LE job a little easier...they pay people to do this!!!

This may be a dumb question because I absolutely cannot read all of these posts. But, why are the text messages all dated April and May? Aren't the months of June and July more relevant? I'm so confused.

Edited: NEVERMIND!! I'm a complete moron. I figured it out. Duh!!!

How do you all like this avatar?

picture.php

thought you all could use a laugh! Gotta go for a while - crosseyed plus headache!!

This may be a dumb question because I absolutely cannot read all of these posts. But, why are the text messages all dated April and May? Aren't the months of June and July more relevant? I'm so confused.

Edited: NEVERMIND!! I'm a complete moron. I figured it out. Duh!!!

Hi Yall

OK, I have not read all of the Doc's posted last night, I am still trying to recover, it was a long day yesterday.

MM and myself tried to get what was not released up for viewing, we might have missed a few things, If someone else has the doc's maybe they can fill in the holes.

Remember, what we have posted now is only what was released. I expect to have a few questioned areas and we will have to wait until thoses portions of the doc's get released. But if you see pages missing let MM or myself know and we will ry to correct it.

WS ROCKS

Thanks so much, GPI and MM!!! Great job!!! WOOHOO!!

Everyone is ahead of MM and myself we are the ones that will have to catch up to yall.

From MM and myself, Everyone is welcome.

I have work to do today, I will be on later tonight.

HAVE FUN !.

NO...look at the Jesse Grund phone records..at the top is his # It's Jesse. also I've now gone back and reread in and out messages and it seems that Jesse is just trying to keep the info that he and Amy passed to the police from the Anthony family and the media. "ears everywhere", "we just helped the timeline" that other number I asked about is William.

Sorry I know. Corrected myself a ways back there.

To Amy's phone from ??
6-30-08
"Could you grab some weed at work? I have cash."

ok I just added the text messages and call that we've got to Amy and Jesse from Casey june 14-19. Why did amy and friends say casey dropped out on at that time when the text messages show she was still in touch? she did call Jesse on the 16th, day after big fight.

Sorry I know. Corrected myself a ways back there.
No need for sorry, just trying to get it all straightened out! did I see someone suggest that we do a list of names and phone numbers to help us track this and work on our calender? We need that really bad! If someone knows where that post is please direct and I'll help.

To Amy from ??? on 7-06

If Casey and Anthony crash at my place tonight neither are allowed in our rooms.

Possibly from JP? Nope was Ricardo

To Amy from ??? on 7-22

No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house.
& right after that
He will meet us there, Will on the other hand is always welcome.

Possibly from JP? Nope was Ricardo

I did receive three separate e-mails this morning from the FL State Attorney General's Office regarding the transcripts and Kinko's. I was surprised to receive such a quick response and happy to receive an answer and an assurance they did work on this. Oh, yeah, no one should have paid more than stated below for paper copies (and Kinko's paper-price is lower!) but he didn't mention the price of electronic copies. See below:

First e-mail, 10:31am

date: Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:31 AM
subject: Re: Question re Public Records Request

Agencies may not direct a requestor to another entity if the agency has the
requested documents.

Alexis Lambert, Esq.
Deputy General Counsel
Office of the Attorney General
Tallahassee, FL
`````````````````````````````

Second e-mail 11:05am

date: Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:05 AM

I am working with the SAO to resolve this problem.

Alexis Lambert, Esq.
Deputy General Counsel
Tallahassee, FL

``````````````````````````````

Third e-mail 2:56pm

cc: joslyn.wilson@myfloridalegal.com
date: Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:56 PM

You can still get copies from the SAO, but they will take longer to provide
and be 15 cents per page. You can also get paper copies from Kinko's for 9
cents a page, which is below the statutory minimum. The SAO does not have
a digital file of the records. Kinko's does.

Alexis Lambert, Esq.
Deputy General Counsel
Tallahassee, FL

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law, and that all
correspondence to me via email may be subject to disclosure

omg...MY EYES!!!!! Thanks Georgia and MM..awesome job! Going back in now...lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online