317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really feel for Amy and maybe, possibly (totally speculation here) at the time, she really didn't want to see anyone in the Anthony family anymore. I can understand her feelings of hurt and betrayal and confusion. She probably didn't know who to trust and after be hostage to Casey and Cindy's conversation during the drive from TonE's house, she may have wanted to wash her hands of everyone in that household.

I'm an outsider in all of this and I don't know who to trust!

SO! Did LP lie on NG? He said several times that there was NO cell phone activity by Casey on the 28th but JG's records show an 18 minute call at around 1:30 in the after noon. Maybe LP meant the 29th? Show two one minute calls to Casey from JG that day but they may have been missed calls.

Also, originally it was everywhere that she called her dad at 3:03 and mom at 4:10 on June 16. She talked to JG for 12 minutes immediately before this "flurry" of calls started!!!:waitasec:

It's sad to me that Amy's texts showed a young person who was most involved with work, living situation, and hanging out with friends before she got back from P.R. After that, her text messages showed a person who dropped everything to help find a little girl and to help with investigation into her whereabouts.

There she was, going on a vacation, getting ready to move into a nice house with a friend and her daughter, doing all the responsible preparations for those things.

She comes home from vacation, will shortly have no place to live, and has no money in her bank account - through no fault of her own.

Yet, most of her text messages show someone who has put the welfare of another person, a little girl, above her own needs.

It's a testament to her character.

It's sad to me that Amy's texts showed a young person who was most involved with work, living situation, and hanging out with friends before she got back from P.R. After that, her text messages showed a person who dropped everything to help find a little girl and to help with investigation into her whereabouts.

There she was, going on a vacation, getting ready to move into a nice house with a friend and her daughter, doing all the responsible preparations for those things.

She comes home from vacation, will shortly have no place to live, and has no money in her bank account - through no fault of her own.

Yet, most of her text messages show someone who has put the welfare of another person, a little girl, above her own needs.

It's a testament to her character.
I so agree.

Anyone else still missing pages? BIG THANKS go out to those who tracked down the texts and such!

I put them all in order into 1 LARGE .pdf, but I'm still short some pages. Using the reference #'s in the lower right I'm still missing:

1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315,

Also that would bring my file up to 588 pgs with those included. Weren't there supposed to be 601? Perhaps I'm confused, but it still seems like there are pages missing, unless the media misreported the total.

But why destroy it, why not just give it back to Amy?

Doesn't make sense to me either. I wouldn't want somebody out there having an extra key to my car. And I certainly wouldn't trust a relative of Casey's to destroy it after the events that unfolded.

Did anyone else think it strange that all those text messages to Amy from Jesse Grund after caseys arrest frowning upon her and the boys talking to the police and "helping" with the timeline? He was really encouraging them not to tell all to LE and to cooperate fully. What do you think that was about? also some of those messages (after arrest) from 321-276-9971 were strange too. anyone know who that is?

Doesn't make sense to me either. I wouldn't want somebody out there having an extra key to my car. And I certainly wouldn't trust a relative of Casey's to destroy it after the events that unfolded.

That bugged me all night after reading about the key being destroyed yesterday. First, it's very hard to "destroy" a key without a metal grinder or something strong enough to cut through steel or whatever metal they are made from. Not an easy task.

Did anyone else think it strange that all those text messages to Amy from Jesse Grund after caseys arrest frowning upon her and the boys talking to the police and "helping" with the timeline? He was really encouraging them not to tell all to LE and to cooperate fully. What do you think that was about? also some of those messages (after arrest) from 321-276-9971 were strange too. anyone know who that is?

Whoa, I didn't get very far in the text messages yet. Sounds odd.

That bugged me all night after reading about the key being destroyed yesterday. First, it's very hard to "destroy" a key without a metal grinder or something strong enough to cut through steel or whatever metal they are made from. Not an easy task.

I think it wouldn't be too hard with a vice and pliers. Bending it would render it useless. But I wouldn't trust that it was actually destroyed.

Yes, and one says something about they shouldn't have talked to a detective. I believe that number is WW. He was definitely hooked on Casey.

That's LEE

Thanks Sha-sha. I was really confused last night. Plus some of the text message dates were out of order so I spent time trying to match them up. After awhile I just couldnt figure things out! LOL. ughgh.. anyway, thanks for posting that, as I was not sure with the incoming/outgoing to determine.

Thanks Sha-sha. I was really confused last night. Plus some of the text message dates were out of order so I spent time trying to match them up. After awhile I just couldnt figure things out! LOL. ughgh.. anyway, thanks for posting that, as I was not sure with the incoming/outgoing to determine.
Right I know. The reason I figured out it was Lee was because he says something like "meeting you is the only positive thing to come out of this". So it was someone she didn't know before Caylee was gone. And after I figured it out, his texts made sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back