317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can you explain why the dates are all out of order. Like they go from 4/30 to 5/17 back to 5/1, forward to 5/17?

I am so confused. How are any of you following these, and it's so one sided, i want to see the outgoing texts too to follow the convo, dang it.

It's hard to follow for sure. The outgoing ones are on the last set of documents (part 3). But beware....the outgoing ones are not dated at ALL. But they seem to pretty much go from newest to oldest and it does say who the text is TO. So you just have to kinda piece things together as you go. I just kinda made notes as I went through the incoming ones and as I got to the outgoing ones, it was pretty easy to see where they matched up, IMO.

Oh, I can't stand her even more. That condescending "love" thing she says to Amy drives me nuts.

Oh I know. And referring to the men they are dating as "boys" just irritates me lol. Reading her texts reminds me sooooooo much of my neice and her friends (my neice is 14 mind you). Just the way they talk and certain phrases they use. Casey is so very immature. Also it was weird how in the morning she might be going on and on about RM and how she feels about him, then in the afternoon she might be talking about TL and that budding romance, and then in the evening she is telling Amy about how they need to find them some new "boys". :bang:

I'm trying to have a look at the phone transcripts but for the life of me, I cannot find the "JURY ROOM". Can someone please post a link!

wow after reading Amy's text messages I just feel so bad for her,...all that time Casey leading her on about having a place for her to live...all while the clock was ticking on this girl practically being homeless..that's just rotten...not mention Casey telling her she would come over and help her look for the money SHE STOLE!

Same here ~ I can only imagine what Amy is going through: shock, grief (for Caylee), betrayal, confusion, anger, and so much more.

Casey sends a message saying she's ill and is going to the doctor. She later mentions having a bruised rib also. At some point, she states that Caylee caught her cold, but, at least, her ribs are good...or something to that affect.

ETA: Regarding Caylee and cold, second set of Amy's text messages...see #564 & #566.

Didn't Casey say in her police interview that Caylee had only one cold in her entire life? Strange if this is that cold she's referring to. Of course, it may not be true......

Oh I know. And referring to the men they are dating as "boys" just irritates me lol. Reading her texts reminds me sooooooo much of my neice and her friends (my neice is 14 mind you). Just the way they talk and certain phrases they use. Casey is so very immature. Also it was weird how in the morning she might be going on and on about RM and how she feels about him, then in the afternoon she might be talking about TL and that budding romance, and then in the evening she is telling Amy about how they need to find them some new "boys". :bang:

I sure hope all those boys wore raincoats.

She makes me sick. Are girls these days really that easy?

Anybody know what the few texts are about where they say gets somebody's keys? Then, I read something in Lee's thing about "taking care" of some keys for Amy?

What's that all about?

I have to say that Amy likes to drink too. I remembered in her interview she says she never gets out, so where is she drinking? Or am I confused with her friend who also has a baby?

Poor Amy is going to the post office to put in a change of adddress.

I wonder if she did.

And, where is Amy living that she desperately wants to move to Casey's? I thought she lived with Ricardo, her boyfriend?

Anybody know what the few texts are about where they say gets somebody's keys? Then, I read something in Lee's thing about "taking care" of some keys for Amy?

What's that all about?

In LA's interview he stated that Casey still had Amy's car key and he told Amy he would destroy it. Could that possibly be it?

I have to say that Amy likes to drink too. I remembered in her interview she says she never gets out, so where is she drinking? Or am I confused with her friend who also has a baby?

I think the friend who never got out was the neighbor, Brittany S, who has a young son.

In LA's interview he stated that Casey still had Amy's car key and he told Amy he would destroy it. Could that possibly be it?

But why destroy it, why not just give it back to Amy?

I wondered that myself.

me three! It struck me as extremely odd. A house key...ok I get that....house keys are very easy to get a copy of. Getting a copy of a car key is not as simple, and usually a locksmith needs to be called (you can't typically run down to walmart and get a copy of a car key like you can a house key). Hmmmmm. :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back