317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All up, any miscellaneous missing pages we'll get tomorrow. I'm goin' ta BED!!!

Happy reading ya'll - I haven't even taken the time to read them myself yet! Tomorrow.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TY!!! Sleep well.

Read Troy's already - now moving on to page 1132 of Amy's second set so I can read beginning June01/08 forward.

Happy reading ya'll - I haven't even taken the time to read them myself yet! Tomorrow.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted in the the Jury room / The Missing Pages.

For those reading Amy's - Text from KC will have a phone number that ends in 9286

Later MM, Thanks for everything.

Amy's texts 2 -

Pg 1147 - 866 - dead animal /car frame
Pg 1147 - 868, 869 - car outta gas

884 - borrow gas can? (to amy)
893 - 'talking to crazy Mother' (CA)
916, 917, 920 - apparently about the missing cash - KC even offers to help Amy look :(

Still reading.

My first post, I am kinda nervous. :chicken: I have been reading this forum since I first heard about Caylee. She has been in my every waking and sleeping moment. I love all of the good work you all do here and am glad to now be a part of the board. :blowkiss:

That was my first post, not sure where it landed.:confused: I really meant for it to be here. Muzikman and Georgia PI, were my motivation for registering to become a board member. I want to give them so much credit and appreciation for all the hard work they went thru to get the rest of the docs. :blowkiss:

I think WW's # ends in 9971 from what I am reading

Yeah I think you are right.. but now I am trying to figure out who is the # ending in 9293? They have a lot of interesting comments in Amy's texts part 3..

WOW! WW sure was upset. Starts around pg 1158 and goes on quite a ways.

My first post, I am kinda nervous. :chicken: I have been reading this forum since I first heard about Caylee. She has been in my every waking and sleeping moment. I love all of the good work you all do here and am glad to now be a part of the board. :blowkiss:

That was my first post, not sure where it landed.:confused: I really meant for it to be here. Muzikman and Georgia PI, were my motivation for registering to become a board member. I want to give them so much credit and appreciation for all the hard work they went thru to get the rest of the docs. :blowkiss:

Dont be nervous! Welcome to WS green eyes. You will love it here..

Yeah I think you are right.. but now I am trying to figure out who is the # ending in 9293? They have a lot of interesting comments in Amy's texts part 3..

NM I figured it out! number ending in 9293 is JG.

AL. I think - pretty sure. Interestingly, 9293 is also the author of the late night text about LE and the Feds looking into the PR trip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back