317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I finally signed up after lurking off and on for a year or so during various cases. I would have signed up earlier but I only had a yahoo account and it wouldn't let me register. Since I have been so hooked on this case though I broke down and finally figured out my Comcast info so I could get in here. Sooo... HI!

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I had the 317 pages read by 11PM last night and have been looking for the other ones since then.

Understood, but, for the record, there WAS also a TonyB. He posted pretty quick (on another site) right out of the gate that he wanted to donate to a bond fund for Casey.

His MySpace is posted around here somewhere.

OK it is Tony B., E-mail from MM he is checking the doc, but he thinks he was a Friend of Ricardo and Amy, hung out with them and Casey downtown a lot
if I remember...

I was going to say the same thing! BTW Lovejac your boys are beautiful.

Thanks Mamadofthree! I have 3 also but can't seem to get them to hold still at the same time for a pic of them all...maybe next year.

OK it is Tony B., E-mail from MM he is checking the doc, but he thinks he was a Friend of Ricardo and Amy, hung out with them and Casey downtown a lot
if I remember...

The that probably would be TroyB, not TonyB :)

Ah heck, we're all going to read them regardless.!

So I finally signed up after lurking off and on for a year or so during various cases. I would have signed up earlier but I only had a yahoo account and it wouldn't let me register. Since I have been so hooked on this case though I broke down and finally figured out my Comcast info so I could get in here. Sooo... HI!

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I had the 317 pages read by 11PM last night and have been looking for the other ones since then.

Welcome Kitty Kat, you will LOVE IT here!!

Thanks Mamadofthree! I have 3 also but can't seem to get them to hold still at the same time for a pic of them all...maybe next year.

I know what you mean... It took me forever to get one with all of them looking at the camera, smile.

The that probably would be TroyB, not TonyB :)

Ah heck, we're all going to read them regardless.!

OK, I give up, I can't think anymore. It might be Troy all I can find on hte doc is Mr. B----.

anyway, these will be posted very shortly according to MM. If the name is wrong, someone let MM or myself know.

I going to sleep.

OK, I give up, I can't think anymore. It might be Troy all I can find on hte doc is Mr. B----.

anyway, these will be posted very shortly according to MM. If the name is wrong, someone let MM or myself know.

I going to sleep.

Thank you Georgia PI! Get some rest! I appreciate what you and MM have done for us!

Ya'll are right! It is TROY B. I must be tired or sumthin. Either that or there's just too many T's in this case! :)

is working on getting these hosted, should be up shortly hopefully.

Yes it makes me sick!
Just the sight of KC makes me sick!
I can't wait for her to be arrested for murdering her baby!:behindbar

I feel your pain Sweetmop... I think we are all tired of this madness KC has created.. Just remember our little friend KARMA... she is a bad mamma jamma!

I going to sleep.
Good night, Georgia PI. I hope I can stay awake. This is waaay past my bedtime.

Thanks again to you both for going to such lengths to get these up for us.

We're very appreciative!!

Ya'll are right! It is TROY B. I must be tired or sumthin. Either that or there's just too many T's in this case! :)

is working on getting these hosted, should be up shortly hopefully.

Thanks, MM.

I was searching through my crap trying to find Tony B.

Now we all can sleep

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back