317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:woohoo: It is times like this that having insomnia comes in handy. :crazy:

No-- those texts aren't available anywhere else yet! Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this-- it's amazing. I agree with MD Mommy-- docstoc is easiest!

http://www.docstoc.com/uploads/bulkupload.aspx

It's not the uploading that takes the time, it's redacting the personal information out after scanning that takes all the time.

There are alot of them posted in the Jury Room under the missing pages.

This thread should be called:
"The Futility of Anonymous Bloggers."

i know I'm awful proud of you Muzikman....
:woohoo:
:):):):):)

Can't wait to read the missing pages. Thanks Musikman!!!

(Have to laugh when I see "Tony B." In Southern California there is a bodybuilder/car salesman by that name who does annoying infomercials for his van conversions. lol)

Yep, kitty seems wide awake too! My munchkins will be sorry they missed him!:crazy:

I know I was thinking that after I posted.

I can't wait to find out who Tony B. is ... what is it with Ms. Anthony and her fasination with guys name Anthony? :waitasec:

Muzikman, thank you so much :blowkiss:. Can I bring you some coffee!?:crazy:

Thanks, have never been a coffee drinker. Mt. Dew has been my caffeine of choice for years. But I swore off that a few months ago, now it's energy drinks. :)

Understood, but, for the record, there WAS also a TonyB. He posted pretty quick (on another site) right out of the gate that he wanted to donate to a bond fund for Casey.

His MySpace is posted around here somewhere.

If you are still looking for a website to post these on I can volunteer my personal site, just let me know. I can upload them pretty quick as long as the docs can be emailed to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli
Back