317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HI PI- do you mean Tony L by any chance?

BTW, thank you for what you have been working on and your help in getting these. I want Tony Ls cell phone records for the 20-30th of June. I was hoping to see something about the AMscot pickup the morning. Thanks again!:blowkiss:

Nope - Tony B. is correct

Just so I understand. These missing pages are still being scanned and the info contained within them cannot be found anywhere else online?

Musikman was scanning a few more docs, but I have not herd from him for hours.

Maybe he went to sleep on the scanner

Sorry it's taken so long ya'll. Had to take a crash course in mass document scanning today. :) Plus had to buy some decent scanning software online because the junk that came with my scanner is... well, it just sucked.

Amy's texts are done (168 pages! 3 parts! LOTS of Casey texts), Tony B's phone analysis is in process and then Jesse G's cell phone records. I would say the most INTERESTING though, are Amy's texts. I haven't even taken the time to read them really, just glance at a few texts while scanning, and I can't WAIT to sit down and read from start to finish!

FYI, the first 98 pages are incoming, the last 70 pages are outgoing (with no time/dates unfortunately) so they will have to be matched up. They also do not list the name, just phone #, so that will have to be matched up too. Wish I would have had time to do that before scanning, but it would take a day or 2 just to do that, and I knew ya'll couldn't wait.

I haven't hardly been online all day, these are still not publicly available are they?

Might still take a little time to get them hosted, please be patient -
Muzikman

Musikman was scanning a few more docs, but I have not herd from him for hours.

Maybe he went to sleep on the scanner

No I'm still up and working! Will not go to bed until I'm done scanning. :)

Then tomorrow, gotta take care of the REAL job before I get fired! heh

Georgia PI, check yer email. :).

Muzikman, I am so greatful to you for all you're doing.
I know it's been a pain.
Thank you so much!

Alright, who can host these the quickest? Had an offer earlier from TechConfusion, they're offline. Also the Mod I need to talk to about it is offline.

Anybody got a quick AND simple way of hosting for downloading?

Alright, who can host these the quickest? Had an offer earlier from TechConfusion, they're offline. Also the Mod I need to talk to about it is offline.

Anybody got a quick AND simple way of hosting for downloading?

Aren't some peeps here using Docstoc? Let me research it as I know nothing about it. Here is the link..seems easy.
http://www.docstoc.com/

I haven't hardly been online all day, these are still not publicly available are they?

Might still take a little time to get them hosted, please be patient -
Muzikman

No-- those texts aren't available anywhere else yet! Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this-- it's amazing. I agree with MD Mommy-- docstoc is easiest!

http://www.docstoc.com/uploads/bulkupload.aspx

No I'm still up and working! Will not go to bed until I'm done scanning. :)

Then tomorrow, gotta take care of the REAL job before I get fired! heh

Georgia PI, check yer email. :).

Muzikman, thank you so much :blowkiss:. Can I bring you some coffee!?:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member