317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, it takes a long time to convert the doc's and edit them.

Channel 13 beat us to it, but I think we will still have a surprise that is not posted as of yet.

Nothing earth shattering in the phone forensics or the texts. Nada. Zip.

Couple eye-brow raises, but no meat to chew on.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who researched info, made calls, sent emails, paid money, picked things up, did the scanning, and anything I have left out, that helped to get this information. I am super stoked! The great people on this site are so helpful, resourceful and smart. Thank you!

Channel 13 beat us to it, but I think we will still have a surprise that is not posted as of yet.

TY, TY, TY - and to MuzikMan!

* the anticipation is killing us *

:woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo::woohoo:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

They may have beat us to it, but we fellow WSers don't trust them like we trust you! Thank you for these hours and hours of work!! I have been watching all day and know you all have been working on these since what?late morning???

THANK YOU! :smiley4::smiley4:

I'm sure you will. Somehow I don't think their docs are complete--a far cry from nearly 200 more pages.

Just wanted to say thank you guys for all the hard work and long hours it is taking to do this!!!! You guys rock!

Thank you very much for all your hard work!!! Much appreciated!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Musikman is working on a few things that are not out their yet, so we still might be the first to post some items.

Thank you guys for your hard work! Go...go...go!

P.S. I think that there must be a document with all of AH's text messages from KC because they're reporting that she received over 500 text messages from Casey and that Caylee was only mentioned in two of them.

No need to apologize! You guys are beyond awesome and I can't thank you enough. :bow: :nluv:

Okay does anyone know how you "almost" have a stroke..OMG...this girl is unreal..you don't almost have a stroke just like you do not almost have a heart attack or almost be pregnant UGH.

she's a:

:liar::liar::liar::liar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003