317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ya'll are right! It is TROY B. I must be tired or sumthin. Either that or there's just too many T's in this case! :)

is working on getting these hosted, should be up shortly hopefully.

Thank you!

Ha ha LadyLL, I just unplugged my laptop and am sitting on the steps in my garage with one as we speak. Got a light !!

Am I the only person still smoking in the house? What do you do when it's 10 degrees? :eek:

I don't know to whom, etc. but it has been reported that there are 591 pgs total and only 317 have been accessible. If someone could call the Sentinal maybe they woule have some answers.
I've read posts on other forums from people who have read the text messages. Where are they getting the phone records?

Am I the only person still smoking in the house? What do you do when it's 10 degrees? :eek:

Well in SC where I am, it never really gets THAT cold, but it does get cold so I smoke really, really fast and not so much! Never in the house, my hub quit a long time ago and I have 3 little ones so I just don't.

ETA: see, that is what good moms do, they don't lose their children and certainly don't expose them to 2nd hand smoke :crazy::crazy:

I have a question. Where are Casey's text messages and phone records? The news keeps talking about her talking about having sex and partying, and I have not seen them yet. Where are George's phone records, Lee's phone records.

Ok, now I feel really bad.

I smoke here in my office (only place in the house,) whenever I get the urge.

I have a question. Where are Casey's text messages and phone records? The news keeps talking about her talking about having sex and partying, and I have not seen them yet. Where are George's phone records, Lee's phone records.

I think that they are on Amy H's text stuff.

Yes :eek: I heard that too! I can't wait to get to read those!!

Why do you think I moved to Florida? j/k
bad_boys_20.gif

Well in SC where I am, it never really gets THAT cold, but it does get cold so I smoke really, really fast and not so much! Never in the house, my hub quit a long time ago and I have 3 little ones so I just don't.

ETA: see, that is what good moms do, they don't lose their children and certainly don't expose them to 2nd hand smoke :crazy::crazy:

You are right! Me and hubby smoke too (just came back from outside!).. and it is warm here in Vegas but it does get very chilly in this desert during winter. When it is cold, I put on my big fuzzy warm robe.

Yes you are right.. I even think Nancy showed a few on her show today and mentioned them. I can't wait to see those myself.

You are right! Me and hubby smoke too (just came back from outside!).. and it is warm here in Vegas but it does get very chilly in this desert during winter. When it is cold, I put on my big fuzzy warm robe.

Amen, btw mama, I visited your profile and left you a little something!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back