4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, 2022 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4AM is listed as "approximately". I doubt someone waking up at that time of the morning would record the exact time.

The 4:17 time seems more specific, but is also described as "approximately".
imo jmo I think the "approximately" is used here to give a little wiggle room, just like 'on or about' is often used: on or about. maybe the times stated specifically had time stamps that could back up the stmt.

Haven’t seen this theory thrown out and I’m not married to it but….

Is there a way for us to find out if BK was a DD driver?

Perhaps he delivered to the kings rd house on multiple occasions. Would account for at least 12 times near the residence. And perhaps the 4 victims interacted with him. He felt slighted in some way (low tip, didn’t return compliment or whatever) but the two surviving roommates did not slight him???

Since the beginning I’ve been searching for a reason the two were spared.

Wild. Just a thought but I know not any substantial evidence on this.

Perhaps he delivered to the kings rd house on multiple occasions. Would account for at least 12 times near the residence. And perhaps the 4 victims interacted with him. He felt slighted in some way (low tip, didn’t return compliment or whatever) but the two surviving roommates did not slight him???

Sister Golden Hair and a couple others have mentioned this theory, even suggesting he was posing as a DD driver even if he wasn't one, and intercepting orders that went to that address. It's a good theory, IMO.

my post on pg 12 has some details on one theory. I have others in relation to DD, too, but each focuses on warrant dates and other research, so while it may not be right, I do believe it's imperative that the pieces fit (warrant dates, scope, etc.). editing to add: right now it is post 230.

If this is how it happened, the thought of TikTok continuing to play videos next to two dead bodies is sad, creepy, and horrifying :-(

I use TT often and when I first read the post you quoted I thought that cant be how it works, Im sure it stops or powers down after a few mins and turns itself off.

So I opened up the TT app scrolled and watched a few videos then came to one and just sat the phone down with it playing and went to lunch. I returned almost an hour later and the same video was still fully illuminated, volume up and continually replaying on a loop ; (

Last edited:
I use TT often and when I first read the post you quoted I thought that cant be how it works, Im sure it stops or powers down after a few mins and turns itself off.
So I opened up the TT app scrolled and watched a few videos then came to one and just sat the phone down with it playing and went to lunch. I returned an hour later the same video was still fully illuminated, volume up and continually replaying on a loop ; (

Would LE be able to tell if she same video were looping? it must have continued after... :(

my post on pg 12 has some details on one theory. I have others in relation to DD, too, but each focuses on warrant dates and other research, so while it may not be right, I do believe it's imperative that the pieces fit (warrant dates, scope, etc.). editing to add: right now it is post 230.
Here is a direct link to what is currently post 230 (as post #'s can change over time. Direct links don't). They can be found by hovering over this symbol for those that aren't aware of what it does (I recently figured it out): 1681440187819.png

Here is a direct link to what is currently post 230 (as post #'s can change over time. Direct links don't). They can be found by hovering over this symbol for those that aren't aware of what it does (I recently figured it out): View attachment 414566

thank you! I always screw it up and I didn't want to bore everyone by posting it again.

Here is a direct link to what is currently post 230 (as post #'s can change over time. Direct links don't). They can be found by hovering over this symbol for those that aren't aware of what it does (I recently figured it out): View attachment 414566

okay, trying this and if I screw it up yet again, I'll delete, but this link is (hopefully) to my first toss out of this idea, and I am really hoping others can foresee various options of how this could work:

4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 74

when I posted this and the longer one that @Gemmie graciously linked, I was posting them not because I think they're definitive answers, but because I was hoping others would consider the same factors (warrant date and relevant timing, parties, etc. framed within the warrant requirements) and bring different perspectives to this. there aren't easy solutions to this based on the little that is known, but I wanted to hear the analysis of others similarly inclined. TIA and I'll probably screw this up, so bear with me.
editing to add:
WOOT!!!! I did it!!

Autopsy results from Spokane WA are sealed so far. I'm curious how they placed their estimated time of death.
great point... I also noticed Ethan's 'sharp-force injuries' were described differently than Xana's 'edged weapon' and different than Kaylee's and Maddie's 'visible stab wounds' and since the PCA isn't a creative writing exercise, I noted it as potentially important imo jmo icbw

great point... I also noticed Ethan's 'sharp-force injuries' were described differently than Xana's 'edged weapon' and different than Kaylee's and Maddie's 'visible stab wounds' and since the PCA isn't a creative writing exercise, I noted it as potentially important imo jmo icbw
Keep in mind that Ethan's mention was the only one that had redactions. Something was different about his murder than the 3 girls. It's pretty interesting considering how quickly BK got in and out AND murdered 4 people. You'd think he'd use the same method for all 4 of them so as to not switch weapons, or carry several, yet it appears he might have switched to some other method with Ethan. Since I doubt he had multiple weapons with him, perhaps Ethan picked something up to use it as a weapon and BK took it away and used it against him? If his golf clubs were in Xana's room I'd think maybe it was one of them.

Also, wasn't Ethan's car and stuff held longer? I'm blurry on those facts and a quick Google search (and I do mean quick) didn't come up with what I was hoping for that I thought I had read in the past.

1681447765851.png
1681448406124.png

And BK was a man who liked to run at night, according to a person in Pullman who sometimes went running with him. At night.

(News Nation interview with the running partner).

They ran 6-7 miles at night.

So, IMO, getting down that little slope, going about 50 feet to the slider was easy for him.\

I also speculate that DoorDash may have been used by various people at the house, during parties.

Once I had gotten into the groove of thinking it was a stranger-murder (or stalker/casual encounter killer), I too thought about the aboretum. I'm really surprised BK drove his car right up to the murder scene. It's actually one of the strangest things about this crime.

I had a strong intuition that this could be an older student/campus hanger on/unlaunched person with...issues making friends. I even thought he might be from Pullman and be a petty cannabis dealer (which may turn out to be true - although only 12 trips to that particular neighborhood argues against that).

Be interesting to see where else he was used to going in Moscow.

IMO
RBBM: Yes, I was surprised by the driving to murder scene also. I know you and others, myself included, have thought and speculated about the whys of this. I did find your ideas about phone and car dependence, car as a sort of cacooning shell(?) interesting. I also thought about an approach on foot and the aboreum prior to the public announcements re the elantra. I'm betting that LE did too initially. At first I thought you could park a car under trees in the aboreum but then realised that the way is blocked from Sand Road. All moot now ofcourse. Just chiming in. MOO

Last edited:
Autopsy results from Spokane WA are sealed so far. I'm curious how they placed their estimated time of death.
It will be interesting, but since Spokane MEs didn't get the bodies until Sunday night at the earliest, I doubt they'd be able to narrow TOD further than it was already established by phone usage, neighbors' security cams, etc.

Body temps would only give them a large window by the time of the autopsies. Stomach contents might do a little better, but not "to the minute" like security videos of the Elantra leaving the scene.

In short, I doubt the autopsies will tell us much more than we already know about TOD. (Of course, that isn't to say they won't give us other useful info.)

ETA I'm neither a medical examiner nor a forensic anthropologist. @10ofRods or others may have more knowledgable ideas about what the autopsies can reveal.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I'm actually glad this case has faded from the news a bit? I think the people of Moscow and U of I students were ready for a break without reports crawling around their city and campus constantly. Also gives both sides a chance to decompress and plan the best possible case for trial without having to give hundreds of press conferences and interviews.

It will come back into the forefront in June but for now, let the kids get back to normal at U of I and let the residents of Moscow live their lives without having to worry about being approached and asked if they ever saw BK around town, etc. I'm sure the families need some time to just grieve their loved ones and not have their phones blown up asking for comment.
SG has certainly gone quiet.

Also, this isn't bullet-proof, but a few thoughts on why I don't think BK had actually been a DD driver (just played one):

1. that news would have spilled at arrest imo jmo

2. LE would have had a warrant for that, and even if other points were redacted, his name and the dates would have been left in - the reasons for sealing a warrant probably wouldn't apply for his DD warrant

3. imo jmo if he had been a DD driver, DoorDash might have issued a statement at the time saying what many companies do when one of their employees is Satan incarnate - and I know most of you are thinking how damaging that would be, but the known monster is far less scary than the unknown, which leads me to...

4. it would be far worse for DD long-term if the killer were able to exploit a weakness in DD security to aid him in his quest because then how many others may have one the same -- scarier, and potential (likely) exposure legally and financially to DD imo jmo. so I think they'd have owned him then. That's the kind of thing that can send financial tidal waves to hit and they're a publicly traded company. now I'm going to go have to read footnotes... sigh.

5. instead, DD upgraded their security protocols to double-check gov ID with selfie -- and if something fails, no dash. That, and silence, tell a different story than BK worked there.

and by going through that process, I found this little ditty. I never looked closely because I assumed it was for BK's records. Bad move. this is a completely sealed warrant/affidavit for WSU. notice the date:

Dropbox anonymous and warrant dated 1.25.2023
BK Tinder 6.1.2022. Warrant dated 1.25.23 (same date as DropBox)
BK Yik Yak 6.1.2022 (edited to add). Warrant dated 1.25.23 (same date as DropBox)

this matters, imo jmo holy chocolate eclair how did I miss this? assumption, that's how.

I have always believed dropbox was linked to the other two warrants but I assumed and missed the first step. I hate it when that happens and I am not saying this is the CI - although it could be - what I'm saying is that potentially something / someone at WSU supplied a key to previously unknown stuff.

Keep in mind that Ethan's mention was the only one that had redactions. Something was different about his murder than the 3 girls. It's pretty interesting considering how quickly BK got in and out AND murdered 4 people. You'd think he'd use the same method for all 4 of them so as to not switch weapons, or carry several, yet it appears he might have switched to some other method with Ethan. Since I doubt he had multiple weapons with him, perhaps Ethan picked something up to use it as a weapon and BK took it away and used it against him? If his golf clubs were in Xana's room I'd think maybe it was one of them.

Also, wasn't Ethan's car and stuff held longer? I'm blurry on those facts and a quick Google search (and I do mean quick) didn't come up with what I was hoping for that I thought I had read in the past.

View attachment 414586
View attachment 414587

Bingo. I think you've hit on something here...

Ethan's car and clubs still held January 12, 2023

Kaylee's car retrieved 6 weeks after on 12.22.22 (the article is dated 12.28, a Wednesday, and says the car was retrieved past tense Thursday, so 12.22)

and about that clam dip, is there anyone here who hasn't had clam dip on their nose, and if so, what's wrong with them :)

Last edited:
Sister Golden Hair and a couple others have mentioned this theory, even suggesting he was posing as a DD driver even if he wasn't one, and intercepting orders that went to that address. It's a good theory, IMO.
He might have been one, but not likely he was able to hack into the system…just doesn’t work in a way that would be conducive to do that. Easy to become a driver but I think that would have been revealed already. JMO

I think that would have been revealed already. JMO

there are/were apparently loopholes to the system, but I agree that he was never a legit DD and if he had been, it would have been revealed already. Those warrants tell us a lot. Frauds get away with pretending to be things all the time, things that carry much more significance. I can imagine BK pretending to be a DD driver (if he was stalking, he' have known they used DD most likely) and accidentally delivering a pretend order to their house. jmo imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee