4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Orange Taylor the third is a salutary lesson in no case is ever a slam dunk and rogue jurors still get on juries
Anything can happen at anytime in during a trial, but I feel confident BK will never see the light of day as a free man again with the State's strong case. For that I will be grateful, I truly think he was a developing SK wannabe.

JMO

IMO VSS is going to be completely irrelevant in this trial. After all, it has never been brought up by either the Defense or the Prosecution , only by online commentators and the MSM. Never by either party.
I'd wager the same about the Tapatalk stuff more generally. The parties obviously have access to much more recent things he's written/said that they pulled from his online correspondence or other interactions.

Also irrelevant, but I'll add a link to it since I don't recall seeing it mentioned here, is his awful rap song from 11 years ago.

Full song is on his SoundCloud (he went by the name Exarr)
Lyrics if you can't bear to listen (I don't blame you):

"Always the same thing that disrupts my life
Wondering when I’ll change, I guess when the time is right
Procrastinating my derange, to change would be a fight
So I’m pacifist like I’m afraid to get a bloody fist
Look at this, mind is pissed, and I keep running
Why is this when I hit it always leaves them stunning
Gentle giant, no defiance, all building alliances
Still think that I’m present, I’m stuck in the future
But I'm never looking at the present
Keep it up, act like you're all that
Here's a cookie too and a present
Led from a desert eagle
Eagles going louder than my motherfucking beagle
And you like, you get no sequel
Leave your loved ones crying like some seagulls
You are not my equal, you are evil, but I'm evil
And now I'm going Regal
Don't f*ck with us, you'll learn a lesson "
He probably plagiarized it from somewhere. IMO. BK always wanted to present himself as whatever type of person to whoever type of audience he was playing to. A Chameleon.

He is a fake, spineless murderer who finally got the attention he so desperately craved. Now he can sit his behind in prison on Death Row and spit out a few new rap singles. He is evil, and has been to differing degrees, I'd guess from early years.

I feel sorry for his family and what they must have endured trying to keep him on the right path.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back