4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240821-194450.png
    Screenshot_20240821-194450.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 1

In this article you can pdf download the items seized in the search of BK'car.

Investigators say after searching the home during the early-morning hours, they also seized a handgun and magazines, laptop, cell phone and a "green leafy substance" in a container and bag.

Authorities also took black face masks, black gloves, and several dark-colored jackets and shirts. This could be notable because a surviving roommate said they saw the intruder wearing all black.

Also in the home was a book with underlining on a specific page, though authorities did not say what the book was or what was underlined, as well as a DeSales University notebook. Kohberger has a criminology degree from DeSales.

Items seized in BK's car .....

7 quarters, 36 dimes, 32 nickels, 8 pennies,
Gloves
Receipts
Car insurance, registration
Hiking boots
Comfort Inn room key holder
Tire irons,
Shovel
Goggles
Wrench
Door panel
Band-aids

Items seized in BK's Pennsylvania home ....

Knife
Glock 22. .40 Caliber
Smith Wesson pocket knife
Three Block .40 Caliber magazines that were empty
Tayor cutlery knife with leather sheath
Black face mask
Black gloves
Black hat
Black mask
AT&T bill for Bryan Kohberger
Book with underlining on page 118
Prescriptions
Cell phone
Laptop
Multiple dark-colored pants
Columbia navy fleece
New Balance shoes
2 pairs of dark-colored boots
Criminal Psychology book
Note to Dad from Bryan

Items seized on BK's person (body) in his home:

One Defiant silver flashlight
Four medical-style gloves
White Arizona Jean Co. large t-shirt
Champion WSU Cougars large black sweatshirt
Pair of black and white size 13 Nike shoes
Pair of black Under Armour socks
Under Armour black large shorts
Under Armour black boxers
One buccal swab for his DNA sample

As far as the whole stalking thing goes, imo what actually occurred at that hearing has been misrepresented and taken out of context. Also, BT's ref was "one of the victims" not "the victims".

Moo, the hearing was addressing facts of the then public record which was clearly taken to be the official public record, not the media as claimed by the D. BT was concerned that two of the survey questions suggested or referred to things reported in the media unrelated to the public record.

On top of that, the question re BK; stalking one of the victims was not even reported by the media. Imo BT said that the D's media/change of venue consultant should have known this ( given what he actually does as a profession no less!). It makes sense to me that BT was referring to the investigation LE conducted re reports KG may have had a stalker not long after the crime and before BK was even on the radar.

As for whether the P will be presenting evidence of BK surveiling 1122 King Road in person in build up to crime , we will wait for trial. Nothing I'm aware of precludes it as a possibility moo.

I love how thanks to the D's behaviour in hearings ( ie Sy Ray coming in with all this mysterious hoo-ha re phone signals in what was a Motion to compel hearing and not an albi hearing) we have this lovely trial by media stuff going on. We don't even know at this point if Sy Ray will actually be used at trial to bolster BK's so called 'alibi'. Have my doubts if BK turned his phone off between 2.47 and 4.48am which is the critical time period. Moo

I'm minus a laptop atm so though I would like to post more, it's a pain doing this via phone so it will keep. Moo

As far as the whole stalking thing goes, imo what actually occurred at that hearing has been misrepresented and taken out of context. Also, BT's ref was "one of the victims" not "the victims".

Moo, the hearing was addressing facts of the then public record which was clearly taken to be the official public record, not the media as claimed by the D. BT was concerned that two of the survey questions suggested or referred to things reported in the media unrelated to the public record.

On top of that, the question re BK; stalking one of the victims was not even reported by the media. Imo BT said that the D's media/change of venue consultant should have known this ( given what he actually does as a profession no less!). It makes sense to me that BT was referring to the investigation LE conducted re reports KG may have had a stalker not long after the crime and before BK was even on the radar.

As for whether the P will be presenting evidence of BK surveiling 1122 King Road in person in build up to crime , we will wait for trial. Nothing I'm aware of precludes it as a possibility moo.

I love how thanks to the D's behaviour in hearings ( ie Sy Ray coming in with all this mysterious hoo-ha re phone signals in what was a Motion to compel hearing and not an albi hearing) we have this lovely trial by media stuff going on. We don't even know at this point if Sy Ray will actually be used at trial to bolster BK's so called 'alibi'. Have my doubts if BK turned his phone off between 2.47 and 4.48am which is the critical time period. Moo

I'm minus a laptop atm so though I would like to post more, it's a pain doing this via phone so it will keep. Moo

I suppose we can at least give D some credit for not attempting to tie the murders to an "Odinist Cult". It could be worse.

I may be dreaming, but way way back, didn't we hear that BK had something in the glove box of his car that connected to the murdered students?

It was confusion by the media over an item listed on the search warrant results from his parent's house.

The list includes "ID cards inside glove inside box."

It is item #35 and you can see it in the picture in this article if you scroll down.

Note, that this is the items from his home--the car search warrant results are an entirely different document.

Because of the quality of the officer's handwriting, some people at first thought it said "10 (ten) curls inside glove inside box."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa
Back