NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are cases on Websleuths of people who leave home upset and are found later, unfortunately having taken their own lives in various ways. If there was a bridge? People do jump or accidentally slip in near the edge. It sounds to me like he was an emotional person and very upset that night, so in my opinion, something like that may have happened, though it's hard to think about.
I completely agree that when someone is emotional, their actions aren’t necessarily rational.

It could also be that he ran away to try and get a grip on his feelings and in that time frame, engaged in dangerous activity that caused his demise.

I'm still puzzled over the fact that LE and the 911 recording revealed there was no problem or crime when his partner called 911. Why would you call 911 if there was no evidence of a disturbance or disagreement?

I wonder if LE checked phone records for everyone in the house?
Not true, that has been revealed.

Earlier that week, Vogel had told Tyler he wanted to end their six-year marriage. On that Friday night, as they were discussing divorce, the situation turned physical, according to Vogel. “Tyler pushed me... in the face and the chest. And it didn’t hurt, but it still happened," Vogel told Dateline. "And so, I called 911.”

Vogel was on the phone with the dispatcher at 7:40 p.m. when Tyler left on foot. Investigators believe he had his wallet and phone with him. He never returned.

Not true, that has been revealed.

Earlier that week, Vogel had told Tyler he wanted to end their six-year marriage. On that Friday night, as they were discussing divorce, the situation turned physical, according to Vogel. “Tyler pushed me... in the face and the chest. And it didn’t hurt, but it still happened," Vogel told Dateline. "And so, I called 911.”

Vogel was on the phone with the dispatcher at 7:40 p.m. when Tyler left on foot. Investigators believe he had his wallet and phone with him. He never returned.

LE was quoted as saying there were no sounds of violence when the partner called 911. No raised voices. There’s no mention of it in the quote in your post. The partner called 911 and Tyler left. Tyler’s roommate reported the shoving match to police, but LE didn’t witness that, not on the phone with 911 or when they later visited the home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back