4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Orange Taylor the third is a salutary lesson in no case is ever a slam dunk and rogue jurors still get on juries
Anything can happen at anytime in during a trial, but I feel confident BK will never see the light of day as a free man again with the State's strong case. For that I will be grateful, I truly think he was a developing SK wannabe.

JMO

IMO VSS is going to be completely irrelevant in this trial. After all, it has never been brought up by either the Defense or the Prosecution , only by online commentators and the MSM. Never by either party.
I'd wager the same about the Tapatalk stuff more generally. The parties obviously have access to much more recent things he's written/said that they pulled from his online correspondence or other interactions.

Also irrelevant, but I'll add a link to it since I don't recall seeing it mentioned here, is his awful rap song from 11 years ago.

Full song is on his SoundCloud (he went by the name Exarr)
Lyrics if you can't bear to listen (I don't blame you):

"Always the same thing that disrupts my life
Wondering when I’ll change, I guess when the time is right
Procrastinating my derange, to change would be a fight
So I’m pacifist like I’m afraid to get a bloody fist
Look at this, mind is pissed, and I keep running
Why is this when I hit it always leaves them stunning
Gentle giant, no defiance, all building alliances
Still think that I’m present, I’m stuck in the future
But I'm never looking at the present
Keep it up, act like you're all that
Here's a cookie too and a present
Led from a desert eagle
Eagles going louder than my motherfucking beagle
And you like, you get no sequel
Leave your loved ones crying like some seagulls
You are not my equal, you are evil, but I'm evil
And now I'm going Regal
Don't f*ck with us, you'll learn a lesson "
He probably plagiarized it from somewhere. IMO. BK always wanted to present himself as whatever type of person to whoever type of audience he was playing to. A Chameleon.

He is a fake, spineless murderer who finally got the attention he so desperately craved. Now he can sit his behind in prison on Death Row and spit out a few new rap singles. He is evil, and has been to differing degrees, I'd guess from early years.

I feel sorry for his family and what they must have endured trying to keep him on the right path.

MOO

No the DNA did not have to be confirmed prior to arrest because the actual arrest affidavit did not include any DNA because LE enforcement did not know if the DNA could even be used in trial.

It says all this right in the PCA.

This case had enough to arrest BK for 4 murders without the DNA.

If anything was wrong with the DNA Anne Taylor would have been writing 100 Motions to exclude it. Where are all these DNA Motions? I see zero.

What does she do? She actually admits that this is BK's DNA.

Circumstantial evidence alone convicts killers and DNA alone convicts killers all with no alibi.

AT Taylor knows there is enough circumstantial evidence to convict her client and that there is enough DNA to convict her client so what is she doing? She is doing the only thing left to do....

She is desperately trying to get him an alibi. She is using Sy for this.

If the jury thinks it is beyond a reasonable doubt that BK was on King Rd then expect to see a Penalty Phase Trial.

(How I see it)

MOO

You say it says it all in the PCA but the state has said that the PCA is irrelevant which you can read in the link below.

Link to the Court Document

AT and BK's other lawyer have stated that they they believe BK is innocent.

"Our defense team firmly, and I mean firmly, believes in Mr. Kohberger's innocence, and right now he's being held to have a trial in a county that believes that he is guilty." - Elisa Massoth​

Here's a link to the court hearing where she says it at 2:17:56.
Court hearing

AT is not desperately trying to get him an alibi. In fact in the Notice of Defendants Supplemental Response to State's Alibi Demand April 17, 2024, AT stated in court that "additional information as to Mr. Kohberger's whereabouts as the early morning hours progressed, including additional analysis by Mr. Ray will be provided once the State provides discovery requested and now subject to an upcoming Motion to Compel."

Again, I'm not saying BK wasn't involved or committed the crime but from what I gather I'm not sure there is enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt they can convict him.

MOO

No the DNA did not have to be confirmed prior to arrest because the actual arrest affidavit did not include any DNA because LE enforcement did not know if the DNA could even be used in trial.

It says all this right in the PCA.

This case had enough to arrest BK for 4 murders without the DNA.

If anything was wrong with the DNA Anne Taylor would have been writing 100 Motions to exclude it. Where are all these DNA Motions? I see zero.

What does she do? She actually admits that this is BK's DNA.

Circumstantial evidence alone convicts killers and DNA alone convicts killers all with no alibi.

AT Taylor knows there is enough circumstantial evidence to convict her client and that there is enough DNA to convict her client so what is she doing? She is doing the only thing left to do....

She is desperately trying to get him an alibi. She is using Sy for this.

If the jury thinks it is beyond a reasonable doubt that BK was on King Rd then expect to see a Penalty Phase Trial.

(How I see it)
In reference to the bold text, that is from the search warrant of Bryan's residence in Washington state and Dawn Daniels added this part in there. Screen Shot 2024-08-28 at 11.33.22 AM.png

Source: https://d.newsweek.com/en/file/465464/bryan-kohberger-search-warrant.pdf

Here is two screenshots from the PCA that was filed by Moscow PD in Idaho. There is no mention in the PCA in Idaho that BK's DNA wasn't considered when getting the out of state arrest warrant approved.Screen Shot 2024-08-28 at 11.34.39 AM.png
and here's the other mention of DNA in the PCA the other user talked about how the DNA on the Sheath was matched to BK's father.
Screen Shot 2024-08-28 at 11.34.57 AM.png

Source to PCA in Idaho : https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/...it+-+Exhibit+A+-+Statement+of+Brett-Payne.pdf

the DNA was part of why BK was arrested based on the Idaho PCA.

Last edited:
Reactions: CKS

AT has stated Bks alibi. She has also stated that SR is only partial corroboration.
Massoth said in the Motion to Compel hearing that motions to suppress were coming.

Scheduling order:
A. The State's discovery deadline is September 6, 2024.
B. Motions to suppress evidence and any other 12(b) motions shall be filed no later than November 14, 2024. Responses shall be filed by December 19. 2024. Any replies shall be filed by January 10, 2025. A hearing on the motions shall be held on February 6, 2025, at 10:00 a.m. and may continue into February 7, 2025, ifneeded.

https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/isc.coi/CR29-22-2805/2024/062724-Scheduling-Order.pdf

12(b) Motions:

(b) Pretrial Motions. Any defense objection or request which can be determined without trial of the general issue may be raised before the trial by motion. The following must be raised prior to trial:

(1) defenses and objections based on defects in the prior proceedings in the prosecution;
(2) defenses and objections based on defects in the complaint, indictment or information (other than that it fails to show jurisdiction of the court or to charge an offense, which objections may be made at any time during the pendency of the proceedings);
(3) motions to suppress evidence because it was illegally obtained;
(4) request for discovery under Rule 16;
(5) request for a severance of charges or defendants under Rule 14; or
(6) motion to dismiss based on former jeopardy.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiBjoiF_pWIAxXsEFkFHSYFBbwQFnoECBMQAQ&url=https://isc.idaho.gov/icr12&usg=AOvVaw2BrE7N5yOdN-FzBJ6us3DI&opi=89978449
AT did not state an alibi that fits the Idaho Alibi law. She admits BK does not have any evidence to prove where he was at 4:00am to 4:30 am. That maybe Sy will come up with something and maybe something will come up on her cross examination at trial.

Hard for some to believe that this is a strong case without DNA. Add DNA and he will be convicted because I do not see any Alibi appearing out of never never land.

2 Cents
In reference to the bold text, that is from the search warrant of Bryan's residence in Washington state and Dawn Daniels added this part in there. View attachment 527455

Source: https://d.newsweek.com/en/file/465464/bryan-kohberger-search-warrant.pdf

Here is two screenshots from the PCA that was filed by Moscow PD in Idaho. There is no mention in the PCA in Idaho that BK's DNA wasn't considered when getting the out of state arrest warrant approved.View attachment 527456
and here's the other mention of DNA in the PCA the other user talked about how the DNA on the Sheath was matched to BK's father.
View attachment 527457

Source to PCA in Idaho : https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/...it+-+Exhibit+A+-+Statement+of+Brett-Payne.pdf

the DNA was part of why BK was arrested based on the Idaho PCA.

No. Judge did not consider the DNA for the Warrant regarding the 4 Murders and Burglary.

From PCA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828-141924.png
    Screenshot_20240828-141924.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
AT did not state an alibi that fits the Idaho Alibi law. She admits BK does not have any evidence to prove where he was at 4:00am to 4:30 am. That maybe Sy will come up with something and maybe something will come up on her cross examination at trial.

Hard for some to believe that this is a strong case without DNA. Add DNA and he will be convicted because I do not see any Alibi appearing out of never never land.

2 Cents

No. Judge did not consider the DNA for the Warrant regarding the 4 Murders and Burglary.

From PCA
I'm going to agree to disagree here

In Washington State's application for a search warrant for BK's residence and it's a "Supplemental Disclosure re DNA Test" without the DNA being considered but the arrest warrant for BK in Idaho was approved based on video of the car, the cell phone pings and the DNA. But again, I'm going to agree to disagree.

Reactions: CKS

2 Cents

From PCA

AT has only stated part of BK's alibi plus let's not forget about the defense claiming that BF has information material to the charges” against Kohberger, and that “portions” are “exculpatory to the defendant.” Remember that when AT tried to subpoena BF that's when the defense quickly went with the grand jury.

BTW, am I the only one who thinks that's a head scratcher? What does the defense think BF knows that could be exculpatory to BK?

Where did AT say she doesn't have any evidence to prove where he was?

AT stated in court that "additional information as to Mr. Kohberger's whereabouts as the early morning hours progressed, including additional analysis by Mr. Ray will be provided once the State provides discovery requested and now subject to an upcoming Motion to Compel."

Keep in mind both of BK's lawyers have gone out of their way on record to say they believe that BK is innocent.

That doesn't mean I think he is innocent but again at this point from what I've seen I don't any way he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. For me there's plenty of doubt in this case and the ONLY thing in my opinion they have on BK is his DNA on a sheath that may or may not have been the actual murder weapon.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudesgirl