4 years later, what do we think of the case / verdict now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That rumor surfaces regularly, last time she was supposed to be having twins..... it sells magazines.
There is no way Casey wants kids to interfere with her Bella Vita.

TNN: Trial News Now ‏@TrialNewsNow 8m8 minutes ago

There are reports out that Casey Anthony is pregnant. #caseyanthony

Gross. I'm not clicking on any of those links because she could be getting paid for it. Especially anything from Radar Online or TMZ. They were responsible for those staged photos of her before.

I'm just going to ignore this and view it as another attempt to test the waters for now.

But, jbaez doesn't offend you?... He had no problem pointing his finger at a man, on national tv, and accuse him of having his genitals in his daughter's mouth, knowing darn well it wasn't true... It was made up to try and explain away fca's behavior during the 31 days... I think that was probably one of the lowest, sneakiest, nastiest most repulsive things I've seen one human being do to another.... He was willing to destroy a man to get a child killer free...

All jmo.

He's the grand high priest of bottom feeders. I think he's just as capable of murder as Casey is. But unlike her, he isn't dumb enough to think he could pull it off.

That rumor surfaces regularly, last time she was supposed to be having twins..... it sells magazines.

She's probably the one starting it.

Can't we just have another death hoax instead?

If it's true it must mean she can't find anyone to pay her for her worthless story, she's running out of rich old guys that will financially support her, mom & dad are broke, nobody wants her take their picture, and so she attached herself to some poor guy from the local bar and then trapped him so she can cling to him for the next 18 years...

IF it's true someone better step in so the child sees their 18th bday...

All jmo.

If it's true it must mean she can't find anyone to pay her for her worthless story, she's running out of rich old guys that will financially support her, mom & dad are broke, nobody wants her take their picture, and so she attached herself to some poor guy from the local bar and then trapped him so she can cling to him for the next 18 years...

All jmo.

If its true, hopefully said guy has a DNA test done because I doubt she knows who the father is.

But, jbaez doesn't offend you?... He had no problem pointing his finger at a man, on national tv, and accuse him of having his genitals in his daughter's mouth, knowing darn well it wasn't true... It was made up to try and explain away fca's behavior during the 31 days... I think that was probably one of the lowest, sneakiest, nastiest most repulsive things I've seen one human being do to another.... He was willing to destroy a man to get a child killer free...

All jmo.

I didn't remember the details. I just remembered having my laptop opened following ne around the house while I cleaned and watched the trial online. It wasnt until this past year that I got the books on kindle. I think I read an article and was like...let me see the books.

I started reading the transcripts online. I do remember my bestfriend that watched it too, always said hell no the b***ch is crazy, she did it.

I started the transcripts. Working my way threw them. I think I am gonna have to skip pictures. Those are triggering for me.

All jmo.

Or even their 3rd B.D. Caylee didn't even make it to 3 did she?

I'm not seeing any reputable news source reporting on her "being pregnant" so far.

If she is I'm sure DCF would take it from her since they found her responsible for Caylee's death.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/11/florida.casey.anthony/

I have a question on this. If cps found it was substantiated but the court didn't find her guilty of murder which supersedes? I am asking because in the tsimhoni case cps found substantiated abuse category 3 moderate, but the court changed it to category 3 low because he had supervised visits. (I realize we are not talking about a death)
But can a court change a cps ruling?

So I'm on Day 20 of the case and I'm finally beginning to understand the jury.

So I'm on Day 20 of the case and I'm finally beginning to understand the jury.

I will never understand that jury.

You seem pretty smart, so I assume you agree with the lack of evidence part, and the fact that all the Anthonys are liars who muddied the waters and not the other idiotic things they said?

I still think that all the evidence pointed right at Casey and the jury ignored the evidence against her and erroneously put George on trial.

I have a question on this. If cps found it was substantiated but the court didn't find her guilty of murder which supersedes? I am asking because in the tsimhoni case cps found substantiated abuse category 3 moderate, but the court changed it to category 3 low because he had supervised visits. (I realize we are not talking about a death)
But can a court change a cps ruling?

Unfortunately the DCF report didn't come out until after Casey was acquitted so it couldn't have been used as evidence against her. Not that I think it would have worked. I think the jury would have still ignored it because they thought that Casey "seemed like a good mother."

Their opinion (the jury) is not mine but I kinda get it now....on my first go around watching this case (live day after day on a live feed and with the ppl of websleuths) I viewed all the evidence from the perspective of no loving mother goes on a date to Blockbuster with a boyfriend they have had for 6 weeks the night their beloved is "kidnapped" and then doesn't even mention that "kidnapping" to a single person who could help her, not even that lovely new boyfriend. There's a ton of evidence that Cindy searched for Caylee in that 31 days and absolutely zero that Casey did. The well documented behavior that followed the "kidnapping" is just icing on the cake for me & my approach to evidence as it was presented. I don't even need to get in to the science to believe Casey neglected her child and is responsible for her death. But you have to get in to that 31 days to understand what happened. That 31 day period explains it all (to me). Without it, you have no case.

I know from comments the jurors made after the verdict that the 31 day period and all contained therein was nullified before the rest of the evidence was presented, so I've been watching the case now as if the 31 day period has no real relevance. It is quite frightening to take this perspective and mind boggling at times but I can see how the rest of the evidence is skewed when the 31 days is taken off the table. There's reasonable doubt all over the place now. These jurors, before they even heard from witness number one, took Casey's responsibility for the safety and well being of Caylee off the table. Custody of Caylee on June 16th became debatable. And without that 31 day period (that contains all the proof I would need as a juror to convict), what are you left with? Conflicting science, bugs no bugs, stains no stains, smells no smells, an absolutely crushed Cindy Anthony, sketchy George and Lee Anthony, a parade of normal kids who think Casey was normal too, trash or a dead body, arrogance, "pigs in a blanket," a bumbling idiot who can't phrase a question to save his life, a deaf guy, a pretty girl looking right at you the whole time and no time line...

I believe Baez won this case on his opening statement. What is said cannot be unheard no matter what the jury instructions may be. This is beyond sad for a thousand reasons, but also reality. The jury stopped listening after the opening statement. The jury connected zero dots - the scenario described in Baez' statement is just about the purest definition of neglect yet they found her not guilty of that as well.

Somehow this jury failed to connect with the victim. They themselves neglected to assign responsibility for the safety and well being of this baby to the mother. It was everyone else BUT Casey in their mind. I'll never understand that, but I can see that that's their perspective as they heard all the evidence we all did.

In summary, the ship sailed on day one. No 31 days literally takes all the proof that she was responsible for and covering up Caylee's death off the table. It makes drowning a possibility. A possibility = reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt = not guilty.

Their opinion (the jury) is not mine but I kinda get it now....on my first go around watching this case (live day after day on a live feed and with the ppl of websleuths) I viewed all the evidence from the perspective of no loving mother goes on a date to Blockbuster with a boyfriend they have had for 6 weeks the night their beloved is "kidnapped" and then doesn't even mention that "kidnapping" to a single person who could help her, not even that lovely new boyfriend. There's a ton of evidence that Cindy searched for Caylee in that 31 days and absolutely zero that Casey did. The well documented behavior that followed the "kidnapping" is just icing on the cake for me & my approach to evidence as it was presented. I don't even need to get in to the science to believe Casey neglected her child and is responsible for her death. But you have to get in to that 31 days to understand what happened. That 31 day period explains it all (to me). Without it, you have no case.

I know from comments the jurors made after the verdict that the 31 day period and all contained therein was nullified before the rest of the evidence was presented, so I've been watching the case now as if the 31 day period has no real relevance. It is quite frightening to take this perspective and mind boggling at times but I can see how the rest of the evidence is skewed when the 31 days is taken off the table. There's reasonable doubt all over the place now. These jurors, before they even heard from witness number one, took Casey's responsibility for the safety and well being of Caylee off the table. Custody of Caylee on June 16th became debatable. And without that 31 day period (that contains all the proof I would need as a juror to convict), what are you left with? Conflicting science, bugs no bugs, stains no stains, smells no smells, an absolutely crushed Cindy Anthony, sketchy George and Lee Anthony, a parade of normal kids who think Casey was normal too, trash or a dead body, arrogance, "pigs in a blanket," a bumbling idiot who can't phrase a question to save his life, a deaf guy, a pretty girl looking right at you the whole time and no time line...

I believe Baez won this case on his opening statement. What is said cannot be unheard no matter what the jury instructions may be. This is beyond sad for a thousand reasons, but also reality. The jury stopped listening after the opening statement. The jury connected zero dots - the scenario described in Baez' statement is just about the purest definition of neglect yet they found her not guilty of that as well.

Somehow this jury failed to connect with the victim. They themselves neglected to assign responsibility for the safety and well being of this baby to the mother. It was everyone else BUT Casey in their mind. I'll never understand that, but I can see that that's their perspective as they heard all the evidence we all did.

In summary, the ship sailed on day one. No 31 days literally takes all the proof that she was responsible for and covering up Caylee's death off the table. It makes drowning a possibility. A possibility = reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt = not guilty.

Sadly I believe that too. However, nothing excuses them ignoring Casey's lies and covering up, taking her at her word and ignoring the 31 days. Circumstantial evidence was explained to them.

What they should have ignored is version 4 of Casey's story and focused only on the evidence. They knew of her track record for telling the truth. It still boggles my mind that they would take her story at face value without even making a token effort to disprove it. Which they easily could have done if they had gone over the evidence.

But what really irritates me about them is the amount of speculation they resorted to. Jennifer Ford, when being interviewed, kept saying "I can't speculate." But what she meant was "I can't speculate about Casey's guilt. I'll speculate the heck out of anything George did or anything that could possibly make her look innocent."

As for the defense experts disproving stuff. They disproved nothing. Defense attorneys will always find some sort of shady expert to testify to what they want. It doesn't mean it cancels out the totality of the prosecution's evidence. There were a lot of suspicious coincidences there that just don't add up unless they considered each piece of evidence, discarded it and completely blocked it from their mind before moving onto the next piece of evidence.

Example: Casey's car smelled like death. Okay, well the defense found some people that didn't remember the car smelling. But before we completely discount a dead body being in Casey's car, they should have compared it against a bunch of other highly coincidental evidence that also pointed to a body being in Casey's car. Such as the cadaver dog hits, the hair with the death band, the fact that Caylee went missing right around the time Casey's car was found reeking of decomposition. The fact that other people with no stake in the matter (like the tow yard employee) also identified the smell in the car as decomp. Did they really think the State made all of that up and the state had no case? They were just picking on this poor woman who covered up her daughter's death for a month and then obstructed the police investigation into it?

They did, indeed, approach this with a very scary (and just plain ludicrous) mindset.

Sadly I believe that too. However, nothing excuses them ignoring Casey's lies and covering up, taking her at her word and ignoring the 31 days. Circumstantial evidence was explained to them.

What they should have ignored is version 4 of Casey's story and focused only on the evidence. They knew of her track record for telling the truth. It still boggles my mind that they would take her story at face value without even making a token effort to disprove it. Which they easily could have done if they had gone over the evidence.

But what really irritates me about them is the amount of speculation they resorted to. Jennifer Ford, when being interviewed, kept saying "I can't speculate." But what she meant was "I can't speculate about Casey's guilt. I'll speculate the heck out of anything George did or anything that could possibly make her look innocent."

As for the defense experts disproving stuff. They disproved nothing. Defense attorneys will always find some sort of shady expert to testify to what they want. It doesn't mean it cancels out the totality of the prosecution's evidence. There were a lot of suspicious coincidences there that just don't add up unless they considered each piece of evidence, discarded it and completely blocked it from their mind before moving onto the next piece of evidence.

Example: Casey's car smelled like death. Okay, well the defense found some people that didn't remember the car smelling. But before we completely discount a dead body being in Casey's car, they should have compared it against a bunch of other highly coincidental evidence that also pointed to a body being in Casey's car. Such as the cadaver dog hits, the hair with the death band, the fact that Caylee went missing right around the time Casey's car was found reeking of decomposition. The fact that other people with no stake in the matter (like the tow yard employee) also identified the smell in the car as decomp. Did they really think the State made all of that up and the state had no case? They were just picking on this poor woman who covered up her daughter's death for a month and then obstructed the police investigation into it?

They did, indeed, approach this with a very scary (and just plain ludicrous) mindset.

That wasn't Caylee's dead body transported in it, it was Pizza and Dead Squirrels, dont'cha know??

That wasn't Caylee's dead body transported in it, it was Pizza and Dead Squirrels, dont'cha know??

I don't remember who Jennifer Ford was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper