Found Deceased 4 young males, Jevon Hurst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Fitchett, Hugo Morris, traveling in a silver Ford Fiesta,Harlech/Porthmadog,North Wales,19 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
****MISSING PERSONS****
Police have concerns for 4 young males missing from the Harlech/Porthmadog area since the morning of the 19/11/23. The four males names are Jevon Hirst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Henderson and Hugo Morris. They were travelling in a Silver Ford Fiesta registration HY14GVO.

Any sightings please contact North Wales Police and quote ref num A184194
1700537097272.png1700537345548.png1700537307075.png1700537207995.png

Curious that it says their phones are all off. Could just be out of signal range, I suppose. Lots of black spots around there. For them all to be out of contact suggests something like a major car accident or similar. I’m reminded of that accident earlier this year where the car wasn’t visible from the roadway and was missed for several days with injured and deceased young people inside.

Hope they are all found safe and well. Their parents must be beside themselves. They all look so young.

Any waterways along the route to their desitnation? Unsure where their departure and destintion points were.

Edit: NVM - apparently trvaelling from the Shresbury area to either Harlech or Porthmadog ad may have been heading into Snowdonia. Then water or off-roadside is definitely possible.

Camping at Snowdon at this time of the year would be absolutely freezing - I really hope they haven’t succumbed to the conditions.

I think the fact they haven’t been found suggests more like a car accident IMO - abit like that other tragic case in Wales - hopefully they are just waiting somewhere to be found.

Does anyone know the ages of the boys? In the article posted further up it states late teens yet in the pictures they look more like 15/16

Camping at Snowdon at this time of the year would be absolutely freezing - I really hope they haven’t succumbed to the conditions.

I think the fact they haven’t been found suggests more like a car accident IMO - abit like that other tragic case in Wales - hopefully they are just waiting somewhere to be found.

Does anyone know the ages of the boys? In the article posted further up it states late teens yet in the pictures they look more like 15/16
At least one boy must be 17 or more since they were driving.

At least one of them must be 17, to drive the car

Photos could be most recent / best angle pics - but might be from a year or two ago ?

The black box should make it easy to trace the car as it will have tracked the roads. My son’s one was very accurate.
This is good to know! I was thinking there may be a similar issue with lack of reception with reaching it, but if it’s continually broadcasting data as you move along that would definitely narrow it down. Even if they left signal range a while back.

How awful that they couldn’t get hold of anyone to help them access it overnight. I sincerely hope that time delay doesn’t change the outcome here.

Awful news I hope they are found soon. So just to confirm there is no definitive proof they actually made it to where they planned to camp and all 4 phones are off ?
We don’t know really - limited info has been released so far, and tabloids like the DM seem to just be writing articles based on social media posts that purport (probably truthfully) to be from family members of the boys.

I’m not sure if there an any detectable difference between phones being turned on but out of range vs turned off. It’s possible the phone companies may be able to clarify once police make the right enquiries today. I know most phones display an SOS call option now when out of typical range but I’ve never tried this. Does anyone know how functional it actually is?

Latest from the BBC:

One boys mum said:

"We didn’t know he was going camping, if I’d have known I wouldn’t have let him due to the winter weather conditions.

"We think the last time their phones were tracked was in Porthmadog at around 12pm. We've been on the phone to the police almost non-stop.

"They are all sensitive, intelligent lads and we are just hoping they parked up, got lost and are OK.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back