Found Deceased 4 young males, Jevon Hurst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Fitchett, Hugo Morris, traveling in a silver Ford Fiesta,Harlech/Porthmadog,North Wales,19 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully the phones aren't pinging because they went out of range and are now all out of battery and the boys are simply lost. It's not freezing overnight where I am, not sure about that part of Wales but it seems very unlikely that 4 otherwise healthy young people would perish in such a relatively short period of time from natural causes.

I'm quite hopeful that they will be found safe and well

Latest:

12:20

Police cordon set up​

Just as we heard the car has been found, a police cordon was set up near the village of Garreg.It's on the A4085, about three miles from Penrhyndeudraeth, near Porthmadog.
The air ambulance is believed to have landed a few miles from the cordon.
The road has been closed between Garreg and Port Aberglaslyn.

Attachments

• 1700569431583.gif
    1700569431583.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 25
BBC homepage

Just as we heard the car has been found, a police cordon was set up near the village of Garreg.

It's on the A4085, about three miles from Penrhyndeudraeth, near Porthmadog.

The road has been closed between Garreg and Port Aberglaslyn.

Just as we heard the car has been found, a police cordon was set up near the village of Garreg.

It's on the A4085, about three miles from Penrhyndeudraeth, near Porthmadog.

The road has been closed between Garreg and Pont Aberglaslyn.

Last edited:

Road block in place​

Reporter David Powell has come across a police road block at Garreg Llanfrothen, close to Porthmadog. A man told him that he heard and saw a helicopter in the dark with a searchlight at about 5am this morning hovering near Moel Ddu.

So many helicopters around the Shrewsbury / border area right now. Also RAF planes at the coast. Either could be training exercises, but I hope they’re all out searching.

I think the helicopters are from the Defence Helicopter Flying School. They seem to be too far from the boys' last known location to be searching. There is, however, something of (potentially) real significance which is currently not showing on the Flightradar site. Apologies for being so cryptic, but I'll say no more until further news is released by the police.

Yeah I find it ominous that they haven’t stated that the boys weren’t in the car.

Air ambulance is at the scene and a cordon has been set up

Sounds to me like they’ve been found.

Praying that they are still alive.

Hang in there boys help is here for you now.
An ambulance is a good sign imo

I think the helicopters are from the Defence Helicopter Flying School. They seem to be too far from the boys' last known location to be searching. There is, however, something of (potentially) real significance which is currently not showing on the Flightradar site. Apologies for being so cryptic, but I'll say no more until further news is released by the police.

I know. I hoped they had reason to believe they were nearer home, but it seems not.

If it is bad news I presume the police would not want anything published until the families had been informed.
I think before any status update on conditions are released they probably would want to have them checked in hospital for possible exposure or hypothermia, or even a broken bone. That's if they are with the car, and they might not be.

Latest update, nothing new

North Wales Police have issued a statement in the last few minutes.

It says that due to a member of the public giving them information, they have now located the car - the missing silver Fiesta they were looking for that belonged to one of the group.

They say they are at the scene currently and they are keeping the families of all of those who’ve been reported missing informed of any developments.

It was a member of the public who tipped the police off this morning regarding the car.

I’m still not sure if they are in the car from the statements - I’m beginning to think the air ambulance is now there on standby in case it’s needed as they believe them to have entered the caving site - All MOO of course.

Air ambulance supposedly in the area​

According to the BBC, the air ambulance is believed to have landed a few miles from the cordon that has been set up between Garreg and Port Aberglaslyn. We'll bring further verification and updates when we are able to do so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back