Found Deceased 4 young males, Jevon Hurst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Fitchett, Hugo Morris, traveling in a silver Ford Fiesta,Harlech/Porthmadog,North Wales,19 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
12:41Andrew Nuttall

Ambulance service response​

When asked about reports of their presence near the scene this afternoon, a Welsh Ambulance Service spokesperson told North Wales Live: "We were called today (November 21), at approximately 10.08am, to reports of an incident near the A4085 between Nantmor and Tan-Lan. We sent an operations manager, two emergency ambulances and two Cymru High Acuity Response Units to the scene where we were supported by the Emergency Medical Retrieval and Transfer Service in two Wales Air Ambulance charity helicopters.”
The spokesperson added that the North Wales Police would be our source for any further information.

The response from the ambulance service doesn’t sound promising. I doubt they’d comment on anything if they were still at the scene

They were called at 10:08

BBC latest:

Posted at 12:52

Ambulance service issues statement​

The Welsh Ambulance Service says it was called at about 10:08 GMT this morning to reports of an incident near the A4085 between Nantmor and Tan-Lan in Gwynedd.
“We sent an operations manager, two emergency ambulances and two Cymru High Acuity Response Units to the scene where we were supported by the Emergency Medical Retrieval and Transfer Service in two Wales Air Ambulance charity helicopters," it said.

BBC latest:

Posted at 12:52

Ambulance service issues statement​

The Welsh Ambulance Service says it was called at about 10:08 GMT this morning to reports of an incident near the A4085 between Nantmor and Tan-Lan in Gwynedd.
“We sent an operations manager, two emergency ambulances and two Cymru High Acuity Response Units to the scene where we were supported by the Emergency Medical Retrieval and Transfer Service in two Wales Air Ambulance charity helicopters," it said.

It all sounds ‘past tense’ to me.

Which suggests their services are no longer needed at the scene.

I hope I’m wrong

The response from the ambulance service doesn’t sound promising. I doubt they’d comment on anything if they were still at the scene

They were called at 10:08
Going by the Flightradar website, it looks as if the air ambulance has been in the area since around 1125 hours today (21 Nov) and hasn't yet left. There is no guarantee that the Flightradar data is totally accurate or complete, of course.

Would a cave be warmer or colder if they were in one for the past 2 days?
What worries me is there are four of them. Sheltering in a cave would be a good idea, I think (getting out of the wind and weather if nothing else), if it looked safe,
but a group of four is just big enough that one of them may have been tempted to go off and look for help. I really hope they are all safe.

What worries me is there are four of them. Sheltering in a cave would be a good idea, I think (getting out of the wind and weather if nothing else), if it looked safe,
but a group of four is just big enough that one of them may have been tempted to go off and look for help. I really hope they are all safe.
You'd hope that they wouldn't let one person go off alone unless of course 3 were too injured to go for help and one going was the only viable option.

Are there any locals who know the area, exactly how remote is it?

BBC:

NEW
Posted at 13:34

Ambulances drive through cordon​

In the past few minutes two Wales ambulance service vehicles have driven through the police cordon, according to Brendon Williams, one of our reporters at the scene.

Going by the Flightradar website, it looks as if the air ambulance has been in the area since around 1125 hours today (21 Nov) and hasn't yet left. There is no guarantee that the Flightradar data is totally accurate or complete, of course.
If the FR24 data is accurate, then the air ambulance has landed in a field off a farm track about a mile from the road, where there are fields it could have landed in much closer to the road, which would suggest that something has been discovered away from the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back