4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I try to imagine this case without LP in it, try to quantify how much he has contributed to its circus atmosphere, how much he has exploited a poor tiny little dead girl for his own publicity and entertainment. I actually liked him a lot at first but now I find him contemptible. I have no faith in his motives whatsoever.

Quote Respect miss plum :)

Thank you. You wrote just what I was thinking. I do not understand why LP has been allowed to interject himself into this case or any case for that matter. Okay. You are a bounty hunter. So go hunt. I have never heard of or seen any evidence that LP does anything other than push his way into a case and then sit on his butt and run his mouth(I am aware of the Haleigh case also). Sorry to anyone who personally likes LP. I don't know him from Adam other than this case, and I can't help but wonder, like miss plum...how much different this case might have turned out if it wasn't for him. And now he's back...whatever.

Flat out honesty WS? I am not mad about Casey anymore. She is in jail and will remain so for the rest of her life, or she will get the DP. Her life was over the minute Caylee's was...

But Cindy. Ah...Cindy. I think all of Cindy's dreams have come true. I don't even believe she loved Caylee for anything more than having a "mistake" to throw in Casey's face and a reason to spend money on baby things. IMHO, I think Cindy is just as responsible for Caylee's death. Can I say that? Sorry if I can't. Justice will be done when Caylee's "grandma" gets her karma too...

It is very obvious that Cindy has had her face done. Losing your house is a very serious thing for all hard working people: hard working people do not get a face job and then cry that they are loosing their home. Cindy Anthony feels more entitled than her daughter. The last time I gave myself a "timeout" was when they went on the cruise. I think I will have to do the same this time because if I hear any more about these people right now, I might get a real time out.

I have never seen such craziness in all of my life and I come from quite a crazy family. :twocents:

I also have to add that I believe George is right on board with all of this now. In their interview in December of 2009 George invokes the "I don't want to think I could bring someone into the world who could hurt someone..." as his answer to if he thinks Casey is innocent. But he uses it to say he is on her side...they are going back over things they said that prove they have known all along and are just playing games and trying to fix/spin them. Casey is a sociopath born to two sociopaths. From my understanding many sociopaths never kill or physically hurt anyone: they just reek havoc in people's lives.

...jmo...

I thought Lee & Mallory moved in with G & A to help with expenses? Does anyone recall when it was that they moved in at Hopespring Dr? Seems, IIRC, it was in late November/early December 08'?
Maybe Cindy came up with a better plan for their future. I wouldn't be surprised if C & G, over the past 9 + months, have been quietly turning over their assets (most likely any cash donations) to Mallory (bank account in her name...) for the time being as Lee, being an Anthony and eldest son, would be too risky (and obvious...). Wonder if they've been selling any of their household belongings over the past few months? (through newspaper advertisements, ebay, etc,.) I wouldn't be surprised if they're gearing up to start over somewhere (PANAMA, MALTA, NEW ZEALAND, URUGUAY, MEXICO...) just as soon as the judge slams down the gavel after the jury finds Casey guilty.

JMO ~

How "Cindy" of them. Just a simple "Thank you for the offer but we'll manage", would have put them in a much more positive light with the public and they can't even do that. I don't get it. I can see them turning down the help but to be rude about someone offering to help. Oh, wait.......here we go again. Now I remember the "do not invite list" for the memorial service. She's her own worst enemy. No wonder KC has problems. JMO
I agree with you... they could have responded with kinder words. I'm thinking that they did not want to be indebted to him since there is "serious history" between them so to speak.

On a side note.. why doesn't he go and help someone who would really be gracious and not seek notoriety for it? I don't understand him...but that's just me. :waitasec:

Maybe LP could buy the house once it goes to auction then and convert it into his new Florida office. Seems he has more potential work there then California. He's pretty much "involved" in every major case in Florida already. So an office there seems like sound business advice.

I thought Lee & Mallory moved in with G & A to help with expenses? Does anyone recall when it was that they moved in at Hopespring Dr? Seems, IIRC, it was in late November/early December 08'?
Maybe Cindy came up with a better plan for their future. I wouldn't be surprised if C & G, over the past 9 + months, have been quietly turning over their assets (most likely any cash donations) to Mallory (bank account in her name...) for the time being as Lee, being an Anthony and eldest son, would be too risky (and obvious...). Wonder if they've been selling any of their household belongings over the past few months? (through newspaper advertisements, ebay, etc,.) I wouldn't be surprised if they're gearing up to start over somewhere (PANAMA, MALTA, NEW ZEALAND, URUGUAY, MEXICO...) just as soon as the judge slams down the gavel after the jury finds Casey guilty.

JMO ~

From what I understand Lee moved in with the A's without Mallory and Mallory moved back in with her parents. I do not know when this occurred. I also believe that the A's have been squirrelling away assets, perhaps in offshore secret bank accounts. IMO They are protecting themselves against creditors and possible lawsuits. Their intention is to get everything they can out of everyone they can and then maybe leave the country (maybe to avoid possible indictments), as you have suggested. I'm only surprised that their house has not accidentally burned down. These are not nice people. I can well understand how they spawned a Casey.

A friend of mine who lives in the Orlando area just emailed me and said WFTV just reported that Lenny Padilla said he would help the Anthonys save their house, but their attorney said no, they would rather lose the house than let him help!!

:dance: They are not losing their home... it is all for show IMO.

Not that surprising: Florida posted the nation’s second highest state foreclosure rate in November with one in every 165 housing units receiving a foreclosure filing during the month. (Dec 09)

FWIW Dominic Casey is also in foreclosure- I saw this on another site- his home in Longwood is being foreclosed, according to a filing with Seminole County... do any of them pay their bills?

Not that surprising: Florida posted the nation’s second highest state foreclosure rate in November with one in every 165 housing units receiving a foreclosure filing during the month. (Dec 09)

Whaaaat? Everyone I know has a mortgage and no one I know has been foreclosed- maybe because they are not borrowing more than they can repay on adjustable mortgages.... JMO :innocent:

:dance: They are not losing their home... it is all for show IMO.

Hi Brattigirle - when you say "it is all for show", do you mean as an attempt to garner sympathy and more $$$ from the public? If so - my advice to anyone (including Leonard P.) - don't do it. As soon as somebody helps them to pay off their home, they'll be a "For Sale" sign on the lawn by sun-up the next day. *And I also don't see Cindy going along with any agreements beforehand that would restrict her from selling the house, etc,. - JMO ~

Whaaaat? Everyone I know has a mortgage and no one I know has been foreclosed- maybe because they are not borrowing more than they can repay on adjustable mortgages.... JMO :innocent:

That is a pretty wide brush to paint with...,imho.

I know several responsible people who have had mortgages for years that have/are recently experiencing foreclosure. The economy sucks and unemployment rates are producing record numbers right now.

The scenario you suggest may be the case for the Anthonys, but certainly not for everyone going through trying times and about to lose their homes.

Hi Brattigirle - when you say "it is all for show", do you mean as an attempt to garner sympathy and more $$$ from the public? If so - my advice to anyone (including Leonard P.) - don't do it. As soon as somebody helps them to pay off their home, they'll be a "For Sale" sign on the lawn by sun-up the next day. *And I also don't see Cindy going along with any agreements beforehand that would restrict her from selling the house, etc,. - JMO ~

THAT is exactly what I mean. IMO CA is pulling in more than enough money with her disablity to support her and GA and pay all the bills. GA has never been a worker so his income has probably never really been "needed", there are less ppl to feed there and KC is no longer around to rob them blind. I think CA is storing up money.

D) All the Above

I can picture Leonard sitting back, smiling with his cowboy hat on, toothpick in his mouth..and thinking..this is really going to piss Cindy off.:D

Now if there is a picture of Cindy's face when she heard LP's offer, THAT would sell for some big bucks. PRICELESS

Frankly, I think that this "forclosure" was no accident. I'm sure the Anthony's have gotten advice as to how to hide and divest their assets so any future civil lawsuits can't benefit from the money they made from the sale of Caylee's photos and their interviews. I'm sure they have been made aware how damaging their statements about ZFG, JG, RG, etc, might be to them after the trial is over.
In fact, after the trial "allies" may turn into enemies-G&C may find those they considered "friends" might in fact be first in line to haul them into court for their share of the spoils. :furious:

LP made an offer to help with the back mortgage payments that he knows will never be accepted by Cindy or George. Think about the property where Caylee's remains were found. His offer was so low that he had no chance of ever getting that property. Think about all the rewards offered in both the Caylee and Hayleigh cases, the time limits were so short that they had very little possibility of ever being collected and then he withdrew them. He knows that Misty's attorney will never let her accept his offer to bond her out. And now he is going to buy the A's home? This will never happen. When is attention seeking/publicity seeking deemed to be a mental illness?

LP made an offer to help with the back mortgage payments that he knows will never be accepted by Cindy or George. Think about the property where Caylee's remains were found. His offer was so low that he had no chance of ever getting that property. Think about all the rewards offered in both the Caylee and Hayleigh cases, the time limits were so short that they had very little possibility of ever being collected and then he withdrew them. He knows that Misty's attorney will never let her accept his offer to bond her out. And now he is going to buy the A's home? This will never happen. When is attention seeking/publicity seeking deemed to be a mental illness?

In all fairness LP from my understanding never offered to buy the A's home for them.... I understood it as he offered to try to help them keep it.

In all fairness LP from my understanding never offered to buy the A's home for them.... I understood it as he offered to try to help them keep it.

Your right. I must be imaging things, but I thought he was interested in buying it also. I looked through the current news and the offer was to help with the mortgage, not to buy it.

Your right. I must be imaging things, but I thought he was interested in buying it also. I looked through the current news and the offer was to help with the mortgage, not to buy it.

Yeah, that was a joke in this thread, that he should buy it. lol

Actually if they lose it, which I doubt, LP should buy it like someone said and make it his FL base, that would get CA's goat.

So now I am wondering, based on the secret info being held back and investigated by the SA, if the Anthony's expect to be charged and that is why they didnt bother with the mortgage.

So now I am wondering, based on the secret info being held back and investigated by the SA, if the Anthony's expect to be charged and that is why they didnt bother with the mortgage.

Maybe they are going to be re-housed or need the money for THEIR defense?

So we seem to have a pattern emerging here....

Brad C, atty for CA/GA, also had a recent foreclosure..May 09...about the time the Anthonys quit paying the mortgage.... (condo in downtown Orlando...most likely investment property?)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/

Case #: 2009-CA-014729-O (Civil Cases)

So that makes:

Milsteads
Anthonys
Brad C
D Casey

And I am hearing rumblings that another is heading down the pipes???

Makes you wanna go HHHMMMMMMMMMM.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member