5/15/2012--Sentencing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rodney Stafford calls Michael #Rafferty a ''piece of ****'' at the conclusion of his victim impact statement

RaffertyLFP: Nichols says she has been unable to sleep, relax and focus after abduction

RaffertyLFP: My faith in the inherent goodness of humankind has been obliterated, aunt says

Tori's aunt said she was preparing for exams and her wedding on April 8, 2009

Struggled to explain something that I didn't understand myself." Rebecca says.

Uncle of Victoria's statement now being read.

RaffertyLFP: Remaining three statements being read by court worker

RaffertyLFP: Statement by Uncle Robert Stafford says our time is done, your time is just beginning.

RaffertyLFP: Paternal Grandmother Doreen Graichen's statement says exact truth may never be known.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Rafferty is still crying.

You would think someone so empathetic and expressive with their emotions would have been moved to tears by the autopsy photos and horrendous evidence that was presented day after day. Funny he only had eye rolling expressions of his emotions on those days. What changed? Oh yeah, he has been convicted is about to be judged. If I was the judge it would make me madder that he was crying than sitting their stoically like he has all along. Rant over.

RaffertyLFP: Statement by Uncle Robert Stafford says our time is done, your time is just beginning. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Paternal Grandmother Doreen Graichen's statement says exact truth may never be known. [via Twitter]

They have been thrown into a world of pain, confusion, and anger." Doreen's statement.

RaffertyLFP: I have witnessed the emotional breakdown of all of Tori's family, she says.

RaffertyLFP: Memories are all we have, she says

No words could replace a happy little girl taken from this earth. Nothing could justify keeping #Rafferty on it. How I'd feel as her mother.

BREAKING: Michael #Rafferty weeps as Tori's mom reads victim impact statement in court. #SunNews

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Stafford wrote knowing this was a crime that didn't have to take place leaves us more disgusted.

RaffertyLFP: Memories are all we have, she says. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: I have witnessed the emotional breakdown of all of Tori's family, she says. [via Twitter]

Last statement from Darren Stafford. Older brother of Tori

Victim impact statement from Daryn Stafford, 14 year old brother of Tori Stafford, last to be read out at #Rafferty sentencing.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty sitting with eyes closed as statement of brother Daryn's statement read.

RaffertyLFP: No more fun times, just empty spot, he wrote.

RaffertyLFP: I can't walk without looking behind me, Daryn wrote.

“like the world is playing a sick trick on me, but it’s not, this is my reality.” Darren says

RaffertyLFP: Several sobbing in overflow court room.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty continues to cry as Daryn's statement talks about his last memory of Tory, arguing with his sister

James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
Tori would have been 12 this year.

:tears:

Last statement from Darren Stafford. Older brother of Tori.

RaffertyLFP: No more fun times, just empty spot, he wrote. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty sitting with eyes closed as statement of brother Daryn's statement read. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty sitting with eyes closed as statement of brother Daryn's statement read. [via Twitter]

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
"No more I love you, just an empty spot in my heart"

RaffertyLFP: I can't walk without looking behind me, Daryn wrote. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Several sobbing in overflow court room. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: I can't walk without looking behind me, Daryn wrote.

Darren suffers from anxiety. "can't walk wthout watching behind me, can't sleep without nightmares, cant walk alone."

RaffertyLFP: Several sobbing in overflow court room. [via Twitter]

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
"I can't even talk to someone and know if they like me for who I am, or feel sorry for me because I'm Victoria Stafford's brother".

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty continues to cry as Daryn's statement talks about his last memory of Tory, arguing with his sister. [via Twitter]

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Rafferty is sobbing.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty continues to cry as Daryn's statement talks about his last memory of Tory, arguing with his sister. [via Twitter]

Darren's last memory of Tori was a few minutes before she disappeared.

:-(

praying for Tori's entire family:please:

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow
Daryn, Tori's brother, references his fractured family in the wake of her death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back