Make no mistake,
You get a license to shake,
And strike a pose like a chicken
Strutting to the block.
But there’s good news:
There are no chicken-house blues.
It’s more like dancing and prancing
To the jailhouse rock.

This is such a high profile crime that I think he'll get at least 50. If he tells where Susan's body is I'd agree to 25 years. As long as they made him smoke and eat very high fat food with no exercise for those years.

LOL don't forget some contagious Bubba. :D

This is such a high profile crime that I think he'll get at least 50. If he tells where Susan's body is I'd agree to 25 years. As long as they made him smoke and eat very high fat food with no exercise for those years.

IIRC, Chuck Cox said he doesn't want any deals. He wants Powell to stay behind bars.

:jail::jail::jail:

I hope someone got video of Alina Powell leaving the courthouse. That website she unveiled yesterday was obnoxious.

:seeya: Can her website be linked here ? If not, I understand ... the TOS.

TIA !

:seeya: Can her website be linked here ? If not, I understand ... the TOS.

TIA !

Why don't we just go through the news link to get to it. Linking to it from here kinda creeps me out. I mean, it's not against TOS so if you guys want to, it's not a violation. Up to you guys.

IIRC, Chuck Cox said he doesn't want any deals. He wants Powell to stay behind bars.

That's why I added the things that would contribute to the death penalty.

Also, IMO, all they have to do is go to the mine shaft that was burning and they'll find Susan's body.

Good ! I don't blame him for not wanting any deals ! SP can ROT in :jail:

:praying: for Mr. and Mrs. Cox !

:praying: that Susan is found !

Steven Powell's daughter launches website defending dad

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=20422176

From the article;

...Alina Powell, who has sat in the back of the courtroom each day of the trial taking notes and has refused most all interviews after court each day, says on the website that police "are trying to push the idea that Susan (Powell) hated Steve Powell and couldn't stand being around him."

She further contends that both West Valley police and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office have "made a habit throughout the investigation of making claims and then failing to support those claims with any evidence."

"(The website) is not related to the case, it's not about trying to affect that. That's why I waited," were among the few words she offered outside the courthouse Tuesday.

Alina Powell claims police have twisted the words of missing Utah mother Susan Cox Powell and insists Susan never feared her father-in-law.

"The police have misrepresented Susan's writings in bad faith," she wrote....

It's funny how she ignores the words of her own sister who says Susan hated Steve. IIRC, the other sister spent A LOT more time with Susan than this chick. JMO

Ben WInslow tweeting that Alina Powell is still in the courtroom, crying.

I don't understand her and have to wonder why she thinks her dad's behavior is acceptable on ANY level? Has he brainwashed her or something? Maybe having him locked up the rest of his life will help her to learn how to LIVE. Her reactions are downright scary!

While I don't feel sorry for her, I do have compassion for her. We don't know the depths of the damage steve has done to her. I hope she gets help and that someone reaches out to her.

While I don't feel sorry for her, I do have compassion for her. We don't know the depths of the damage steve has done to her. I hope she gets help and that someone reaches out to her.

I'll second that.

Ben Winslow:

A very emotional Alina Powell just spoke to us. She says she's lost a lot of her family, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth