50K Bond just posted Thursday Sept.4th,08 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does 20/20 even know the facts of this case? Do they
know about the chloroform found in the trunk of the car?
Do they know about the computer searches she did on chloroform?
I can't believe this!!!!! I could tolerat this only if they would hook her up to a polygraph machine during this interview.

The blurb I saw for 20/20 said they were covering the case, nothing about an exclusive interview. Maybe something has changed, but I think they are just entering the water like everyone else. 48 hours or whomever will be along shortly.

I can't believe this!!!!! I could tolerat this only if they would hook her up to a polygraph machine during this interview.

speculation ...nobody knows who she would give an interview to

We understand the logic of your statement, Mouser. And many of us see the difference between advertisements on WS and advertisements on the television media and tabloids shows as apples and oranges. No harm taken at all.

I haven't purchased a magazine with Caylee on the front and I will not until she is found or Casey is brought to trial.

alongs comes THIS shocker. Who on God's green earth would bail out this person?

I hope a safe house has been set up for the family (not that I care much what happens to any of them) because if she's released back to Hopespring Drive, all H-E-double hockey sticks is gonna break loose. I'm worried that some poor citizen will lose it.

God rest poor Caylee.

So 20/20 is paying Casey for an interview and then she is paying her bond back?

Did I read this correctly? Where was this announced?

I heard while watching the VIEW a while back, Barbara Walters had mentioned that they don't pay money out to get the interviews.

I would think Casey would be charged with murder based on the chloroform findings (trunk/computer), before being released on bail by ANYBODY. Then again...it's hard to keep up with the twists and turns of this case, so who knows.

The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have no comment about the bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

bla bla bla :banghead:

I think it is time for LE to switch gears in this case. They need to reclassify it as a Homicide Investigation and charge Casey with Murder One then hold her without bond. It would put a stop to this nonsense for good.

Who knows who it is. But I agree that the protesters in Orlando will not be happy. Look at the drama they caused before.
It appears to me that Cindy loves drama. It's quiet at her house now. She wants Casey back to control her. IMHO

Ms Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated...

MS CAYLEE ANTHONY

I heard while watching the VIEW a while back, Barbara Walters had mentioned that they don't pay money out to get the interviews.

That's what I was thinking too. And I just can't see Barbara lowering herself to that level. Maybe it's just me. I'm assuming that it's still speculation about 20/20. Went out to the store and came back to this info. I'll have to go back and read how this possible conclusion was reached....

The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated.

I'll tell them whose rights have been violated. CAYLEE's!!
Gramma is too busy doing interviews for money and chasing away people who really want to find her.

The only ace in the hole we have is that somehow murder charges will be filed and PRONTO.

Believe it or not I'm not entirely familiar with that case. I think I heard she committed suicide. This family I think may some how dissapear or yes, they may all go ....

Some have speculated that Casey could do that, but for me, Casey's arrogance would win out on this... I think she likes the attention too much, to want to take her own life. Melinda was a troubled person and it was easy to pick up on... but Casey, she lives in her own superior world, it seems. :(

The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated.

Amy H.

has rights what about her rights?
heck they have videos of Casey using those checks and that is what?

Good to steal and be on camera.

What lucky star was she born under?

Thank you for clarifying.

A lot of media shows pay for interviews...typically your tabloids, with a few Today shows and such thrown in. I'm very skeptical that 20/20 would be included in that group. imo
I agree. Shows such as theirs have been good about clarifying if they have been accused of paying for an interview in the past. Nonetheless, they will still profit if they charge higher advertising fees in the hopes of high viewership during that show's time period.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back