600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know who these anonymous benefactors are that keep throwing $$ at KC and her family. Just infuriates me!

Rumors had it that it was either the Anthony's spokesperson or a PR firm connected to Tennessee. I can't find it now but on one of their broadcasts WFTV had a press release from the PR firm and it had so many spelling errors on it and some things in it sounded odd. They were investigating to see if it was connected to the Anthony's spokesperson since he has a connection to Tennessee. I don't know how far they got with it.

I will do an IMO because I read it in one of the articles and cannot remember which! It is stated in one article that Baez had contacted Dr. Koblinsky! Didn't anyone else read that?

Maybe not working on the case but Baez has contacted him!

It was announced last night on NG that Kobi had joined the defense team.

The news that Baez contacted him was announced on her show early last week or the late two weeks ago. NG looked like she was going barf and last night she was close to shooting blood from her eyes when announcing it.

I do not feel the taxpayers should have to pay for the Anthony's protection at their home. Let the wealthy people behind the reward money pay for it.

That's a good point!

The probably chose him cause he IMO is so darned wishy washy with NG...I hope Micheal Baeden works for the Prosecution!

Exactly... I never liked his answers he gave NG. They were going in circles.

I am almost a little scared (for lack of a better word) about the things we will find out in this new doc dump......anyone else?

It was announced last night on NG that Kobi had joined the defense team.

The news that Baez contacted him was announced on her show early last week or the late two weeks ago. NG looked like she was going barf and last night she was close to shooting blood from her eyes when announcing it.

I bet he was glad he wasn't in the same room with NG.

If looks could kill he would be long gone.

So Tony says July 5th is when the nightmares began?

Wonder why that date? Did it just finally get to her at that point? Was Caylee really alive longer than most of us think? I wonder if Jesse really did hear her on the 24th?

www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

For anybody who just got here and is trying to catch up....:Banane41::Banane41:

Link goes to the article with the excerpts from the Documents we do not have.

Don't know how thy got : PREVIEW OF COMING ATTRACTIONS....:behindbar

I am almost a little scared (for lack of a better word) about the things we will find out in this new doc dump......anyone else?

Me too Lovejac. It's going to be aweful I think. Just hearing that tidbit about Lee and the smell is horrible.

I say we just march right into Kinkos and take what is rightfully OURS! (We ARE the public after all!!)

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

I call shot gun...I can be ready in 5 minutes!!!!:woohoo:

I will do an IMO because I read it in one of the articles and cannot remember which! It is stated in one article that Baez had contacted Dr. Koblinsky! Didn't anyone else read that?

Maybe not working on the case but Baez has contacted him!

Kobe is working with the defense team on this case, he confirmed that last night on NG show..no surprise there.

As far as Baez and the A family reading the almost 600 pages of docs they rec'd these docs yesterday..so probably have been reading ever since. Baez says as far as he is concerned nothing new in the doc that he wasn't aware of..interesting.

I would love to see the phone calls, ttext messages , particularly June 17th...we were not privy to those calls before.

The probably chose him cause he IMO is so darned wishy washy with NG...I hope Micheal Baeden works for the Prosecution!

Me, too. Some people do not like him and I have not at times, but he is good, IMO. I like Dr. Henry Lee also. PLEASE, prosecution, do not call Cyril W. (cannot spell his name)!

So Tony says July 5th is when the nightmares began?

Wonder why that date? Did it just finally get to her at that point? Was Caylee really alive longer than most of us think? I wonder if Jesse really did hear her on the 24th?

When and for how long was Tony out of town?

Rumors had it that it was either the Anthony's spokesperson or a PR firm connected to Tennessee. I can't find it now but on one of their broadcasts WFTV had a press release from the PR firm and it had so many spelling errors on it and some things in it sounded odd. They were investigating to see if it was connected to the Anthony's spokesperson since he has a connection to Tennessee. I don't know how far they got with it.
I saw that too. They found several different websites--said they would continue investigating, then nothing. I couldn't find the video on their website and because of that report, Baez stopped granting them interviews. It sounded very suspicious to me though (like everything else in this case) and I was hoping to hear more.

I don't worry about Kobi. Constance Fisher, the FBI lab analyst who testified for the prosecution in the Scott Peterson trial had no problem standing up to Geragos's hired gun, William Shields.

Hey, are you talking about me?:)

Just kidding -- check out my name.

Back to newbie lurkdom.

Ha ha ha. No offense intended. I had a dingo for 13 years - smartest dog on earth (and my first "girl-child.")

I just figure if Casey has a picture of a dog and can spin it into her "story" she will find a way. :confused:

I hope everyone sends Nancy an e-mail .....no one cares to hear what Dr. Koblinsky has to say on her show anymore.

I thought the same until last night on another thread someone suggested the prosecution will be listening with interest to hear what Kobie has to say. It could work against the defense.

My hubby is addicted to WoW (World of Warcraft) so he doesn't really notice what I am doing or not doing - until he gets hungry, that is.

I am a WoW Widow and he is now another victim of Casey. :rolleyes:

I am a WOW Widow twice! My hubby and son are addicted as well. I feel your pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024