600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a WoW widow-but decided if you can't beat em, join em. Only now the hubby's mad because CA takes away from our shared WoW time :p

I am a Wow Junie. I have 4 70's on one server, and 4 60's on a new server I just went to, AND a 2 year old child. He comes first, of course but I have 2 monitors, one for WoW and one for WS. My husband gets pissed when he says something or dies and I'm looking at the second monitor :eek:

And that is probably what is taking the time this time - they need to make sure the redacted info is truly redacted.

www.cfnews13.com has a video on their website with the guy standing in front of the Kinkos!! title of the vid is 600 page document

Nice find Swag! I would be there with him making copies and sending overto my WS peeps!! But darn, I am not too far away!!! LOL...

And that is probably what is taking the time this time - they need to make sure the redacted info is truly redacted.

www.cfnews13.com has a video on their website with the guy standing in front of the Kinkos!! title of the vid is 600 page document

I saw that, and the reporter said something about having an update on what's in the newly released 600 pages at the 4:00pm news report. That's only an hour from now!

Irony:

11:30 am Spud meets with Boss and reviews current work priorities.

11:26 am this thread goes up, and I see it AFTER my meeting.

meh! Stoopid mtgs.

I can't concentrate, and keep sneaking back. And as for Cindy's critiques of Casey's abilities as a Mother, HOW MANY TIMES have we all said, 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.' If ever I heard anything uttered in regards to this case that highlights that fact, that is the statement that clinched it for me.

Lock them all up! Someone will start talking then! They have all told "mistruths" so lock them up for obstruction. Someone will start talking and then they can put this whole thing to rest and bring Caylee home for a proper burial! JMO

8.gif
WHERE ARE THEY?!?!

Irony:

11:30 am Spud meets with Boss and reviews current work priorities.

11:26 am this thread goes up, and I see it AFTER my meeting.

meh! Stoopid mtgs.

I can't concentrate, and keep sneaking back. And as for Cindy's critiques of Casey's abilities as a Mother, HOW MANY TIMES have we all said, 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.' If ever I heard anything uttered in regards to this case that highlights that fact, that is the statement that clinched it for me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem

I have to go out for a little while, but I'll be back soon. While I'm gone I want you all to promise me that you'll sit still and not get into anything. Okay?

Ok....I need to go to the store...here's the plan. I will post the phone number to the store. {Cell does not work inside} if the documents go up....somebody call and tell them to page "teh" and tell her the docs are up....deal?

Breaking news
WFTV Channel 9 reporting from the new documents: Tony L told LE after July 5 Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating profusely and very nervous. When he asked her what was wrong she said she was having nightmares about "their relationship."
Lee told LE the family immediately suspected Caylee was dead when they got the car back from the towyard. The odor was so strong it went over the garage in waves.

I just seen this on another post, can someone find a link to it........I am not good doing that.

I found it! http://www.wftv.com/video/17538584/index.html
Wow! News stations are busy preparing to release 600 pages! Gotta find my reading glasses! :crazy:

Ok....I need to go to the store...here's the plan. I will post the phone number to the store. {Cell does not work inside} if the documents go up....somebody call and tell them to page "teh" and tell her the docs are up....deal?

:clap:

Oh your bad!!!

Tony was probably beginning to see that she was a psycho - if she was having those nightmares - and then trying to say they were about their relationship - I'd be like WTF?

can reading/reporting the new docs be done by committee?

what i mean is if someone would read, say 40 pages, make notes & post them on a thread specified for that purpose, we could quickly have an outline of the info.... if you think that would work, start now to "claim" your section.... 1st dibs on any portion "wins".... write a summary of labeled pp1-40, pp41-80, etc.

many of us are not going to have time to scour 600 pages tonight.... what say? is this doable?

8.gif
WHERE ARE THEY?!?!

I know, Right?! I have already run to the store, wrapped a gift for my precious granddaughter who is 3 today (and reminds me of Caylee) and fed the dog. Still no docs! What is taking so long???

Please hurry. I want to use the fast server at work to download to my laptop and read them at home. I have a feeling that's not going to happen. :behindbar

I can't believe you are leaving. Nothing at the store is that important. But yeah, I'll do it. :biglaugh: :dj:
and please pick up milk and lettuce & tomato and ship it to Hailiejade77 a couple of pages back in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper