600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
geeze, i'm reading the lee one now. He is his mother's puppet. Cindy says 'Youahve to talk to your sister' like it's an order. He's her peer. He's not an authority figure over her. She's an adult.

are we having a sep thread for interpretations/notes on these. I finished Lee's already and made a few pages of notes.

Oh my God, I am just going over Lee's statement and I have already been sick several times. I am floored to say the least. One answer that I have already found to a question that I personally had, which was if Casey had her own laptop, and she did not. She apparently took Cindy's when she left. It is on page 18/69 of Lee's statement, and Lee states he went to Tony's place and collected Casey's things, and then he tells about the laptop in detail. It was Cindy's laptop.

KC is the daughter from hell and I again feel nothing but pity for the Anthonys. They are forced to see her everyday and maybe feel responsible for this evil creature. I bet she abuses her parents and manipulates them.

I can't blame the As anymore - i just can't it looks like they know they know and are only holding it together for appearances.

So I am trying to find the new doc dump, have checked the State Atty of FL website, but it says it serves Jacksonville County?
Anyone know what county Orlando is? Maybe I can find it there.....I cant stand the wait!! Thought I would try to strike out on my own to get the new docs...

What I find to be interesting in the LA interview (page13) LA says Cindy is yelling at Casey saying: "Who took her, who took her. We could have found her a month ago! Why did you wait?" I think this statement is very telling... If Cindy didnt know Caylee was missing until this call, then why would she say that? Seems to me Cindy knows a lot more then we may think?

From Tonys statement:

She actually, um, used to say that she was getting ready to not live at her house anymore with her child.

Lee is nervous as heck. It sounds like he's not trying to make anyone sound bad no matter how bad the situation was.

So I am trying to find the new doc dump, have checked the State Atty of FL website, but it says it serves Jacksonville County?
Anyone know what county Orlando is? Maybe I can find it there.....I cant stand the wait!! Thought I would try to strike out on my own to get the new docs...

www.ocso.com they have a section just for Caylee info.

OMG, I had volunteered at my son's school this evening and I just called and told them I wasn't feeling well.

Am I horrible?
Are you kidding ?
I've pulled all-nighters, and even called and canceled an appointment with the dentist and the dog groomer !
<giggle>

Reading LA's interview I now understand why RG and JG felt the need to come forward and clear the air before it became known that Casey was trying to throw him under the bus, if not implicate him, IMO.

Wow. Lee's statements, repeated statements about how atrociously overpowering the smell in that car was, that he could not stand to be near it for more than a minute, come on! Does anyone really believe Caylee is still alive? Please, please with all due respect, and I really, really mean that, but there was no other body in that car. It was the baby. It's so horrible. It makes me ill.

Once the family reads this, I expect them to all fighting with each other, whether we see it or not.

The day that TonE picked up Casey from Amscot she had clothes and bags of groceries ... not from the store but from her parents house ... hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper