7th Heaven star Stephen Collins on tape admitting molestation of girls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The channel that shows 7th Heaven here has taken it off the schedule.

I hope he gets jail time. Lots of it.

"In New York, a person has five years from their 18th birthday to make an accusation of sexual abuse to authorities".

This is awful... Most people are not able to report by this time as they are still attempting to fight the demons inside.

I'd be really surprised if anything happens to him. I believe he'll do some kind plea deal, be turned loose to destroy lives of more children. Or maybe he will commit suicide.

What adds salt to the wounds is how Dr. Drew felt Mr. Collins' privacy had been violated by releasing his therapy session. I believe he said something like, "Anybody else disturbed by the release of the tapes of his private session?"

Uh....no....as a child victim myself what disturbs me is you are worried about Mr. Collins" rights to privacy more than the privacy of the body of an innocent child. That is what disturbs me most, Dr. Drew.

Done with his show. Will never watch it again. Emailed the show, too. How many times must victims be victimized, made out to be liars. This has hurt my heart. Sorry...had to let it all out!

A neighbour reported hearing a shot at Stephen Collins home and police swarmed the area. They found no evidence of shots fired though, and Collins wasn't home. Trying desperately to post a link, but my ipad won't let me. :(

I'm just wondering - I know police found no evidence of a shot fired IN the home, but I wonder if it's possible someone took a potshot AT the home? Police wouldn't necessarily have found the bullet then.

Seems like a lot of police activity for what they say was "nothing". I agree. Someone may not be very happy with Mr. Collins right now.

I honestly have to say this did not shock me. I know that is bad to say but back when the show was on I was still in high school. While out and about one day some creeper looking guy tried to talk to us. When he left we both thought he looked like an older version of the father from 7th Heaven. Kind of a running joke with us. Guess joke was on us b/c well he is a creeper.

What adds salt to the wounds is how Dr. Drew felt Mr. Collins' privacy had been violated by releasing his therapy session. I believe he said something like, "Anybody else disturbed by the release of the tapes of his private session?"

It does bother me, since it will make few and few people reach out for help. I would rather have a pedophile going to therapy than not.

I'd rather have a pedophile have the same thing done to him that he has done to a innocent child.

7th Heaven Star Sarah Goldberg Dead at 40

Mike Vulpo, eonline
9 hours ago

Actress Sarah Goldberg, who appeared in shows such as House, Judging Amy and 7th Heaven, died Sept. 27, multiple reports confirm. She was 40.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times , who spoke to the star's mother, Goldberg died peacefully in her sleep as her computer rested on her lap. She was living at the family cabin in Wisconsin.

Although an autopsy failed to determine a cause of death, Goldberg's mother believes a heart ailment may have ultimately caused her passing...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20141007/b586369/

7th Heaven Star Sarah Goldberg Dead at 40

Mike Vulpo, eonline
9 hours ago

Actress Sarah Goldberg, who appeared in shows such as House, Judging Amy and 7th Heaven, died Sept. 27, multiple reports confirm. She was 40.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times , who spoke to the star's mother, Goldberg died peacefully in her sleep as her computer rested on her lap. She was living at the family cabin in Wisconsin.

Although an autopsy failed to determine a cause of death, Goldberg's mother believes a heart ailment may have ultimately caused her passing...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20141007/b586369/

That is so sad. So young.

I still can't get over this. I watched this show with my husband and it was one that we both like. We are not religious at all but liked the drama free drama.

Ugh I would totally start my daughter on this series but now not anymore.

This is really weird. For some reason, I never liked this guy. Just something about him that I did not like. Several others here have said the same.

I also never liked Woody Allen. Even back when EVERYBODY thought Woody Allen was just so great, I thought he was creepy somehow.

Not trying to put myself forth as a "seer" or anything like that. I just find it ironic that so many here found this man so believable in the parts he played. While others of us somehow were not getting the same vibe.

By the way, I do NOT think this is a "bitter divorce wants to wreck havoc" situation. I think it is a woman who was appalled to discover she was in a 27 year marriage with someone she did not know.

I sure would like to hear more from her. As opposed to Mrs. Jerry Sandusky.

You know that movie about the babysitter he was on? I think it's based on the story of Martin McNeill, who murdered his wife to be with the babysitter (who goes by... wait for it... GYPSY)

I am in shock about the whole thing and I hope his victims have grown up to be wonderful happy human beings. I also hope they all come forward with complaints so he can be prosecuted like the Sandusky was.

You know that movie about the babysitter he was on? I think it's based on the story of Martin McNeill, who murdered his wife to be with the babysitter (who goes by... wait for it... GYPSY)

I am in shock about the whole thing and I hope his victims have grown up to be wonderful happy human beings. I also hope they all come forward with complaints so he can be prosecuted like the Sandusky was.

It's funny you should say this about the movie Babysitter. I was looking at Collin's picture earlier and thought, "He could sure play Martin McNeill!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back