A CANDY ROSE HAS PASSED AWAY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to see ACR's legacy live on in her website. All the time and effort she spent helping us to learn and understand the ins and out of JonBenet life, and so many others. I found her when Casey Killed Caylee.

RIP A Candy Rose

Above & Beyond ~ ACR served the world well as she documented Scamsey scams & sideshows in addition to blessing my life with her friendship & ensuring that I will always be honored of that privilege. Wow what a ride the JFJBR Journey certainly was ~ RR 2021!

I am so sad to read of A Candy Rose's passing. Her website has been a valuable resource to those of us studying the JBR case.

Above & Beyond ~ ACR served the world well as she documented Scamsey scams & sideshows in addition to blessing my life with her friendship & ensuring that I will always be honored of that privilege. Wow what a ride the JFJBR Journey certainly was ~ RR 2021!

I remember you from back in the day. Good memories! :) I still laugh when several people came after you for the picture you have showing and you deflated them by telling them it was Patsy in the photo. lol Good to see you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back