A & E - Anthony Parents Speak 5.28.18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't help but wonder if George & Cindy did this interview because they are facing the 3rd foreclosure action on the house. The other 2 they managed to strike deals with the mortgage companies, so I'm wondering if this was strictly money motivated. That wouldn't be anything new as we know!

I’m watching this right now from the beginning. I’m at the part where George was talking and Cindy told him to shut up. My god she’s a to him! It does seem like he thinks Casey is guilty so maybe I was wrong before with my other post.

No matter what anyone thinks my heartbreaks for George and Cindy. None of this was their fault and they both reacted in ways that any of us might have in the same situation- they just tried to cope with the worst possible tragedy. I said exactly what Cindy said tonight all those years ago- she lost both her granddaughter and her daughter and she has to hold on to whatever she can. My thoughts line up with Georges on what happened but drowning isn't out of the question- but she still put that baby in the woods- the Villain here is and always will be Casey.

Cindy is deeply attached to her denial. It is sad really. She just can not ever accept that her daughter, the child she raised, is a murderer. George knows she is and questions how they could have raised such a person.

Cindy has a pathology that pre-existed the murder. She still wants a relationship with Casey, despite Casey saying that George was the last person with Caylee. It is really a sickness. But, it isn't about Casey, it is about Cindy. It is an affront to how well she thinks of herself that her daughter is a murderer, so it is not allowed. She believes it reflects poorly on her. It is an ego thing, she isn't a stupid woman. Her ego will not allow her to be the mother of a murderer.

Cindy thinks someone else came into the house and made the 'fool proof suffocation" searches. She believes that whatever happened was an accident and it could have been that Caylee drowned in the pool. Really, she needs help. She is a mess, understandably so, but she needs help.

And, she is as mean to George as it gets.

I totally understand why they took the memorial down. It is not something to be remembered, it is the dumping sight of the child they loved with all their heart.

Casey's bit "I still don't know what happened".

She got this from her mother. They are so much alike.

Cindy is deeply attached to her denial. It is sad really. She just can not ever accept that her daughter, the child she raised, is a murderer. George knows she is and questions how they could have raised such a person.

Cindy has a pathology that pre-existed the murder. She still wants a relationship with Casey, despite Casey saying that George was the last person with Caylee. It is really a sickness. But, it isn't about Casey, it is about Cindy. It is an affront to how well she thinks of herself that her daughter is a murderer, so it is not allowed. She believes it reflects poorly on her. It is an ego thing, she isn't a stupid woman. Her ego will not allow her to be the mother of a murderer.

Cindy thinks someone else came into the house and made the 'fool proof suffocation" searches. She believes that whatever happened was an accident and it could have been that Caylee drowned in the pool. Really, she needs help. She is a mess, understandably so, but she needs help.

And, she is as mean to George as it gets.

I totally understand why they took the memorial down. It is not something to be remembered, it is the dumping sight of the child they loved with all their heart.

Casey's bit "I still don't know what happened".

She got this from her mother. They are so much alike.
Fascinating. Thank you.

I may not agree with her but I can understand Cindy's denial, not sure I agree that it is due to her ego I think most people would feel their kid being a murderer reflects badly on their parenting. She will never let go of either Casey (her perspective of Casey) or her grief from losing Caylee. Very sad. It makes this case all the more heartbreaking.
But how they can stay together with such differing beliefs is amazing.

I will never not be disgusted by Cindy's behavior. She has not changed at all and she created Casey Anthony, the monster who murdered little Caylee. Cindy and Caylee are two of the same. Cindy thinks she can play the media like Casey played that jury and it will not happen.

George is no better in enabling her just as he had enabled both Cindy and Casey in the YEARS that led up to Casey murdering Caylee. He knew and knows to this day what happened in that home but still coddles Cindy and in theory, continues to enable Casey.

I will never forgive any of them for how they chose Casey over Caylee from the very beginning. George only cared when it was HIM who looked bad when Casey accused him of sexually abusing her and it was suggested he had abused Caylee in the same way. He was just as complicit in the lies until he knew he would be the one thrown under the bus.

I can't help but wonder if George & Cindy did this interview because they are facing the 3rd foreclosure action on the house. The other 2 they managed to strike deals with the mortgage companies, so I'm wondering if this was strictly money motivated. That wouldn't be anything new as we know!

They sure didn’t do it for free that’s for sure. Personally I find making money off your murdered granddaughter disgusting no matter how desperate for cash they are.

The only thing I’m relieved about is that monster mum hasn’t had another child and I sincerely hope that this remains the case.

George and Cindy Anthony did not hold back in a new interview with Elizabeth Vargas for the A&E special Casey Anthony’s Parents Speak.

Five minutes into the two-hour special on Monday George was in tears while speaking about the death off his granddaughter Caylee, while Cindy said that she was tired of people looking at the couple as ‘the Anthony who raised Casey, a monster’.

Later in the program the two were asked if there were any signs that suggested Caylee might in danger, with Cindy saying she got no indication at the time that her granddaughter was at risk while George told a much different story.

‘Part of me wishes I would have seen signs, especially in the last six months,’ stated Cindy.

Read more: ‘We raised a monster’: Casey Anthony’s parents interview 10 years after tot’s death | Daily Mail Online

Article about show just in case you missed it or are not in the U.S like me.

Someone mentioned upthread, how we have all changed since 10 years passed...

And I realized that my feelings about the Anthony's have changed somewhat, in that I now have a precious 3 yr old grand baby, who I adore beyond words.

I cannot even begin to imagine how I would deal with losing her, let alone finding out that my child dumped her in a ditch and then went out to a club and partied. I think I might go into a deep denial myself.

Now that I have a little grand baby that I love with all my heart, I have a hard time judging these grandparents because I cannot imagine how horrendously painful this must have been.

George and Cindy Anthony did not hold back in a new interview with Elizabeth Vargas for the A&E special Casey Anthony’s Parents Speak.

Five minutes into the two-hour special on Monday George was in tears while speaking about the death off his granddaughter Caylee, while Cindy said that she was tired of people looking at the couple as ‘the Anthony who raised Casey, a monster’.

Later in the program the two were asked if there were any signs that suggested Caylee might in danger, with Cindy saying she got no indication at the time that her granddaughter was at risk while George told a much different story.

‘Part of me wishes I would have seen signs, especially in the last six months,’ stated Cindy.

Read more: ‘We raised a monster’: Casey Anthony’s parents interview 10 years after tot’s death | Daily Mail Online

Thank you, I haven’t watched the show yet, and not sure if I can stomach it. But from the article it indicates the interview is in the home, then it states they no longer reside in the home. Since the foreclosure hasn’t been finalized why would they not still be living there....seems a bit confusing.

I watched the whole show and I can tell you this - Cindy is not only in deep, deep denial - but she is STILL putting forward flat out lies.

For example, she was showing pics and video of Casey in high school, saying how the kids called her "Mom" because they all went to Casey with their problems, she was that popular. She said something like, 'and then after she GRADUATED, she became the first real mom of the group'. Casey never graduated. She's still selling that lie.

She said as far as the fool proof suffocation search, there was somebody else in the house with Casey who had performed the search AND erased the history. She said she had CAUGHT THIS GUY DOING IT PREVIOUSLY, ON HER COMPUTER DELETING THINGS ! When Ashton asked "Who?", she said "I don't want to say".

After they were cleaning up the memorial site, they said they don't want to ever come back there, that's not how or where they want to remember Caylee. They want to think of it as just a pile of dirt, some piece of land. And yet, after they removed the cross and fence and all the memorial items, George basically had to yank Cindy out of the woods because she was trying to find a branch to hang her special "Caylee Memorial" bracelet from. She hung up her bracelet on a branch and said nobody will know where it is, but her. So there she is, marking the spot after all.

She was reading through some of the texts between her and Casey, one caught my ear because it was the typical passive-aggressive Cindy she has proven herself to be. It was a birthday message to Casey about how she remembers being in love with the beautiful daughter she had on the day she was born, and she will always love her, and then she writes, "What happened?" in the midst of it.

Again, Cindy denied any wrong doing on Casey's part AT ALL EVER, particularly the stealing from her father's health account and the fight they had the day before Caylee was killed. She never mentioned anything about trying to get custody of Caylee so many times, only that Casey was a WONDERFUL MOTHER. She said nothing about how during that 31 days how she desparately tried to find Caylee, even going as far as Universal when Casey is suddenly in Jacksonville, only that she didn't worry about Caylee because Casey is her mother and she's 'of age' and with people she trusted.

George was the one that told Cindy to "shut up", not the other way around, as said upthread (sorry I can't go back up right now to find the exact comment). Cindy tried to control every answer, every word, and when George tried to tell his story, she kept telling him to hurry up and move on and get past the point. He was talking about the smell in the car and she didn't want to talk about that, so he told her to shut up. She got up and walked out but he calmed her down.

Cindy told George that Casey that got her lying and stealing tendencies from him, that she "learned by example". That was bad.

One thing that threw me a little, was Cindy said that SHE went back a few days later (or did she say weeks later?) and spoke directly with the guy at the tow company, and he told Cindy he didn't smell anything suspicious. I had never heard that before, that Cindy went back to the tow yard and talked to this guy. Then when George said, "I didn't know you did that." I was like, what the heck... is she literally making up a new lie right there on the spot?

Well, my interest in this case started with Cindy. I'd never before or since seen anything like this awful woman. I'm still as fascinated with her today as I was back then.

BBM: Another baldfaced lie. I'm glad I didn't watch this.

I watched the whole show and I can tell you this - Cindy is not only in deep, deep denial - but she is STILL putting forward flat out lies.

For example, she was showing pics and video of Casey in high school, saying how the kids called her "Mom" because they all went to Casey with their problems, she was that popular. She said something like, 'and then after she GRADUATED, she became the first real mom of the group'. Casey never graduated. She's still selling that lie.

She said as far as the fool proof suffocation search, there was somebody else in the house with Casey who had performed the search AND erased the history. She said she had CAUGHT THIS GUY DOING IT PREVIOUSLY, ON HER COMPUTER DELETING THINGS ! When Ashton asked "Who?", she said "I don't want to say".

After they were cleaning up the memorial site, they said they don't want to ever come back there, that's not how or where they want to remember Caylee. They want to think of it as just a pile of dirt, some piece of land. And yet, after they removed the cross and fence and all the memorial items, George basically had to yank Cindy out of the woods because she was trying to find a branch to hang her special "Caylee Memorial" bracelet from. She hung up her bracelet on a branch and said nobody will know where it is, but her. So there she is, marking the spot after all.

She was reading through some of the texts between her and Casey, one caught my ear because it was the typical passive-aggressive Cindy she has proven herself to be. It was a birthday message to Casey about how she remembers being in love with the beautiful daughter she had on the day she was born, and she will always love her, and then she writes, "What happened?" in the midst of it.

Again, Cindy denied any wrong doing on Casey's part AT ALL EVER, particularly the stealing from her father's health account and the fight they had the day before Caylee was killed. She never mentioned anything about trying to get custody of Caylee so many times, only that Casey was a WONDERFUL MOTHER. She said nothing about how during that 31 days how she desparately tried to find Caylee, even going as far as Universal when Casey is suddenly in Jacksonville, only that she didn't worry about Caylee because Casey is her mother and she's 'of age' and with people she trusted.

George was the one that told Cindy to "shut up", not the other way around, as said upthread (sorry I can't go back up right now to find the exact comment). Cindy tried to control every answer, every word, and when George tried to tell his story, she kept telling him to hurry up and move on and get past the point. He was talking about the smell in the car and she didn't want to talk about that, so he told her to shut up. She got up and walked out but he calmed her down.

Cindy told George that Casey that got her lying and stealing tendencies from him, that she "learned by example". That was bad.

One thing that threw me a little, was Cindy said that SHE went back a few days later (or did she say weeks later?) and spoke directly with the guy at the tow company, and he told Cindy he didn't smell anything suspicious. I had never heard that before, that Cindy went back to the tow yard and talked to this guy. Then when George said, "I didn't know you did that." I was like, what the heck... is she literally making up a new lie right there on the spot?

Well, my interest in this case started with Cindy. I'd never before or since seen anything like this awful woman. I'm still as fascinated with her today as I was back then.

Why on earth are they still together? Why don't they just split up their latest TV interview blood money and get a divorce?

Yes, Cindy did tell a story which included "after Casey graduated" which was like a rock falling from the sky and landing on the set since everyone knows Casey didn't graduate from anything. I found it really sickening that Cindy blames George for Casey's lying ways when Cindy is the one doing all the lying.

Cindy said that Casey learned to lie from George when he was doing all the online gambling. Cindy spoke of people calling and threatening her because of his gambling debts. BS. You don't get credit in online gambling, you pay up front and when your bank is depleted, you can't play. There are no markers online. Cindy makes things up.

Poor George, he was suspicious of Casey being pregnant, but Cindy told him it was Casey's cycle and hormones that were making her puffy. Cindy - the nurse. And neither of them ever asked who the father of the baby was. Really?

When George tries to tell the story, the real truth of what was going on in the house, Cindy falls apart, gets angry, starts yelling and storms off. I think she did this 3 or 4 times and George always went after her and apologized.

George kept bringing up the 6 months before the murder as when they should have noticed something amiss. Cindy got angry as in there were no signs, everything was perfect.

Caylee's room is still as if a 3 year old lived there. Her playhouse and sandbox are still in the yard. The POOL in which Cindy thinks the child drowned is still there, Caylee's name on a stepping stone in front of it. The dynamic between them is pathological. It is sad.

George tells of how the car smelled like decomposition, a smell he was familiar with from when he was a cop. Cindy says she doesn't know what the smell was, she just said "dead body in the damned car" to get the police to come to the house and then yelled at George 'if you thought that, why did you leave and go to work, why didn't you call the police?" As we all know, he went to work and Cindy went looking for Casey - after she cleaned the car and Febreezed it.

It is obvious that Cindy ran that house, through bullying and manipulation.

Not 100% sure, but the bracelet that Cindy left in the swamp was back on her wrist in a later shot.

Cindy still tries to have a relationship with Casey but Casey still has excuses.

Here's how I know Cindy knows in her heart of hearts that Caylee did not drown (as much as she repeatedly claims otherwise)- there is still a swimming pool in that back yard.

And who the HELL would buy a raffle ticket for a murdered child's toy they never got to play with?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back