A Message to Websleuths Members and Readers from Chuck Cox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Cox ~ I am so very sorry for your loss. You have my deepest admiration for the dignity and restraint which you shown us. I hope that you will find an ongoing source of comfort and peace.
To be truthful, words fail me as I think the tragegies which you have faced. My hugs, prayers, and tears are all I can offer you.

I started crying when I read Tricias message, overcome with emotion. What a wonderful testament Mr. Cox & Mrs. Cox are to Christianity. They certainly display a beacon of faith, courage and humility that can only come from their deep faith in God. If only the world was made up of more people like them, it would surely be a better place. Prayers and thoughts from my house going out to Chuck and Judy Cox.

:grouphug:

To the Cox Family. I pray that God continues to be your crutch and hold you during this painful time. The Precious Children are with their Mother, safely in the hands of the Angels. They do not have to be afraid anymore. God Bless You.

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Cox and family,

I admire your strength through the past couple of years and especially now.
You are in my thoughts and prayers and have all of my respect and compassion.
We are all blessed with "knowing" Susan and her boys and our memories of them will never fade.
I hope that somehow through these very difficult times that you feel the power of all of our prayers.
God bless you. I am very sorry for all that you have lost.

When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.”
― Edward Teller

Many prayers to the Cox family and friends.

Death Mr and Mrs Cox, I hope that if I ever lost my child as you did I would have the strength and the goodness of heart to behave as you both have. With dignity and strength may The Lord keep you in his embrace.

To the Coxes, bless you for all your efforts to help Susan, and to give the boys a little decency and real love in their lives, despite being vilified and lied to and disappointed by others and having aspersions cast on your religion and your efforts. Other children will be saved in Charlie and Braden's name.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Cox:

Thanks so much for maintaining grace and dignity in the face of colossal adversity.

I sincerely hope, when your strength is renewed and your purpose redirected, you will push for the enactment of a Charlie & Braden Law to protect innocent children from being subjected to inappropriate visitation and custody with parents who have adverse parenting pathologies.

Also, grandparental rights are uniformly under-valued by the courts in favor of parental rights, no matter the parents' instability status; this situation needs to be seriously addressed, across the country.

Perhaps others reading here will advocate for change to current court system trends that place dependent children in harms way by putting parental rights above children’s emotional, mental and physical safety.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Cox:

Thanks so much for maintaining grace and dignity in the face of colossal adversity.

I sincerely hope, when your strength is renewed and your purpose redirected, you will push for the enactment of a Charlie & Braden Law to protect innocent children from being subjected to inappropriate visitation and custody with parents who have adverse parenting pathologies.

Also, grandparental rights are uniformly under-valued by the courts in favor of parental rights, no matter the parents' instability status; this situation needs to be seriously addressed, across the country.

Perhaps others reading here will advocate for change to current court system trends that place dependent children in harms way by putting parental rights above children’s emotional, mental and physical safety.

I support this completely. Perhaps now is a good time for some grandparents' rights laws to be legislated in Washington state. As of now, they have zilch.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Cox:

I agree. Sky Metalwala is another example of the courts and DHS failing miserably in Washington.

I agree. Sky Metalwala is another example of the courts and DHS failing miserably in Washington.

Yep...I agree. In many states, including Washington, both the courts and child protective services need to reevaluate their methodologies of handling child dependency cases which are sorely lacking in safe and sane child protection decisions, imo.

Just on HLN, the Coxes are suing CPS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back