A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i watched the video i got the impression that jersey was chasing the dog off ...following it making sure it was going the opposite way from home..IMO thats how i understood it to mean

You could be right, but the owner (MH) said that [the dog, Callie] "had gotten stolen out of our yard on Monday Morning, and the person who took that dog was John Tanko [Jersey]."

The other neighbor (TA-S) then says that she saw "him" following behind Callie, and that he was following her ... wherever she went. She says three times that he was following her, and that she then talked to him and he said that he was a handyman... etc.

It sounded to me like she was suspicious of him because he was following the dog around, and then the dog went missing. That's not proof, but it sure is suspicious. Who knows?

I think that Deb is responsible for Lisa's disappearance. She had too much wine to drink that caused her thinking to go haywire.

I found this to be really interesting; so much so that I put the enlarged image into Photoshop and did a couple of enhancements. The first is a side-by-side of your enlarged image as it appears, and the same image with the custom sharpening feature in Photoshop used, with default settings. The second is the sharpened image with the application of contrast using the contrast feature. I do honestly believe that this person is carrying something across his right shoulder.

John, whatever The Blob is carrying just looks creepy and I didn't think he could look any creepier than when the video first came out...he kinda reminds me of a character in a movie I saw when I was about 7...it was called the Boogie Creek Monster, lol. Guess I'm showing my age! Don't know if it's BL he's lugging around (I hope not) but good job with the photo shop!

I think that Deb is responsible for Lisa's disappearance. She had too much wine to drink that caused her thinking to go haywire.

I agree that DB is responsible for Baby Lisa going missing or worse but I'm not convinced yet it was because of the drinking!:maddening:

Oh and WELCOME, glad ur with us!! :woohoo:

John, whatever The Blob is carrying just looks creepy and I didn't think he could look any creepier than when the video first came out...he kinda reminds me of a character in a movie I saw when I was about 7...it was called the Boogie Creek Monster, lol. Guess I'm showing my age! Don't know if it's BL he's lugging around (I hope not) but good job with the photo shop!

Thanks, Shaye. I've been trying very hard for the past couple of days to duplicate this effort using some of the other online videos, but as of yet I have failed to get the same level of detail as I got with the frame capture provided by user findlisa5. I don't think that's due to anything sinister on the part of findlisa5, but everyone should know how things stand.

However, as pointed out by several posters, if anything is to be gained from enhancing the images, LE has already gotten it, having access to better resources.

O/T but is anyone else having trouble w/this page? I started out on page 15 and every post on that page has moved to page 16 and 17?!? I've never seen that happen before....they are all the exact same posts. Just wondering if it was just me or are others having the same issue?!? I hurt my back 2day and the Dr gave me some pain pills and muscle relaxants. Thought the meds were too strong for a minute, lol.

O/T but is anyone else having trouble w/this page? I started out on page 15 and every post on that page has moved to page 16 and 17?!? I've never seen that happen before....they are all the exact same posts. Just wondering if it was just me or are others having the same issue?!? I hurt my back 2day and the Dr gave me some pain pills and muscle relaxants. Thought the meds were too strong for a minute, lol.

Me! :great: On this thread and on the prayer vigil thread. Our mods may be cleaning up for Christmas. ;)

OK either I'm nuts or it's the medication, lol. Just went back and checked it....all is well so just ignore me while I'm medicated.

Carry On!!:floorlaugh:

OK either I'm nuts or it's the medication, lol. Just went back and checked it....all is well so just ignore me while I'm medicated.

Carry On!!:floorlaugh:

LOL - you aren't nuts and it isn't your meds. that has been happening lately, on this thread and others. :crazy:

LOL - you aren't nuts and it isn't your meds. that has been happening lately, on this thread and others. :crazy:

Thanks askfornina,
I was ready to give up the meds and deal w/the pain so glad I don't have to suffer, lol.

My Opinion and my opinions only. I think Deborah took advantage of being alone ( adult time) and drank way too much wine. Baby lisa was sick and had been sick for a few days, the day before at the birthday party for jeremy's son it was said by some attendees she had a cold. She spent way too much time outside on the stoop drinking when she was the care giver and parent of three children. Something happened to lisa in the house. I am not convinced that it was done intentionally or if deborah is the one that did it. I think she is the one to remove lisa from the home. She knows she is to blame which in my opine is the reason for her statement (they are going to arrest me) she is covering for someone and because she was drunk she knows she is to blame, and could lose her son and jeremy as well, on top of going to jail for neglect. I have racked my brain trying to come up with an explanation as to what in heck happened in the house that night. And what did she? they? he? do with her body?
jmo I think deborah is afraid of jeremy because of the way he treated his sons mother, if she even knows what really happened for jeremy to get the boy, ( ppl just love to give their version of events in a break up)I know of some men that fight for custody just to NOT pay child support. He could do the same to deborah, she is without a job, home or car for transportation. What kind of mother is she that can not support her children? Drive them to the Dr's when they are sick? I do think that deborah was in a bind and for what ever reason she could not explain her actions or in actions and the cover up began. What ever happened to Baby Lisa only Deborah can answer that question. jmo

I haven't read all the comments so mine will be just my own.

I think that Debbie saw her hubby off to work and then got her party on, I'm not sure it was just the neighbor and Debbie but I do think Lisa's demise is all Debbie. I think she got done with her adult time, got the two boys settled in but a fussy Lisa wouldn't lie quietly for her. I think Debbie lost her temper and in the process Lisa died. I think Debbie or Debbie and her hubby disposed of Lisa in the river and she will never be found.

I think that Debbie saw her hubby off to work and then got her party on, I'm not sure it was just the neighbor and Debbie but I do think Lisa's demise is all Debbie. I think she got done with her adult time, got the two boys settled in but a fussy Lisa wouldn't lie quietly for her. I think Debbie lost her temper and in the process Lisa died. I think Debbie or Debbie and her hubby disposed of Lisa in the river and she will never be found.[/QUOTE]

BBM

I don't want to wrap my mind that Debbie lost her temper and killed Baby Lisa. It is easier for me, and more comfortable, to believe DB overmedicated her. That way BL perhaps died without any pain.

I saw DB's house, the way she took care of it, the loving way she took care of Baby Lisa, how she dressed her, all the toys, all the love. I just don't want to believe DB acted in rage.

All that being said, I cannot believe DB is not involved (and also JI, and I say JI because who else could she trust.) DB could have pleaded with JI and told him if he didn't go along, and help her, they would both lose both boys. I don't, and of course be wrong, however, I don't see JI as a very strong person. It looks to me as if he would abdicate all decisions to DB, because she seems like the strong one.

I hope I am wrong. I hope neither parent had nothing to do with Baby Lisa, and yet...why aren't they talking to LE separately, along with their attorneys, WHY?? If you are innocent you would, I know I would.

MOO

I think that Debbie saw her hubby off to work and then got her party on, I'm not sure it was just the neighbor and Debbie but I do think Lisa's demise is all Debbie. I think she got done with her adult time, got the two boys settled in but a fussy Lisa wouldn't lie quietly for her. I think Debbie lost her temper and in the process Lisa died. I think Debbie or Debbie and her hubby disposed of Lisa in the river and she will never be found.[/QUOTE]

BBM

I don't want to wrap my mind that Debbie lost her temper and killed Baby Lisa. It is easier for me, and more comfortable, to believe DB overmedicated her. That way BL perhaps died without any pain.

I saw DB's house, the way she took care of it, the loving way she took care of Baby Lisa, how she dressed her, all the toys, all the love. I just don't want to believe DB acted in rage.

All that being said, I cannot believe DB is not involved (and also JI, and I say JI because who else could she trust.) DB could have pleaded with JI and told him if he didn't go along, and help her, they would both lose both boys. I don't, and of course be wrong, however, I don't see JI as a very strong person. It looks to me as if he would abdicate all decisions to DB, because she seems like the strong one.

I hope I am wrong. I hope neither parent had nothing to do with Baby Lisa, and yet...why aren't they talking to LE separately, along with their attorneys, WHY?? If you are innocent you would, I know I would.

MOO

My issue with JI and why I would be shocked if he was involved is this:

If he knew what was going on, that means either:
a) he knew before going to work and just allowed it to happen
b) he found out when he got home and accepted she killed his daughter, then called police, all in a span of 15 minutes.

Although scenario A isn't impossible, it takes a special kind of evil for someone to allow that to happen to his own daughter and go to work like it's no big deal. Scenario B seems even more improbable. I don't care how weak minded you are, it takes something to just accept something like that, move on and call police.

I sway back and forth on JI being involved, but always stay the same on thinking DB is very involved.

I don't think DB just had wine to drink. I think she could have possibly chased it with shots of vodka, whiskey or any other liquor. I hate thinking it but I do think she just wanted and needed sleep and when Baby Lisa wouldn't sleep she overreacted and hurt her fatally some way. She just wanted her to be quiet and let her sleep.
I have the hardest time wrapping my mind around getting anyone to help her dispose of Baby Lisa and think she must have done it herself. I think if she waited for the boys to be asleep and took her to wherever then she's banking on no one being awake to see her leave and come back. There's usually always one person that sees you do things regardless if you see them.
I, too, think she didn't have time to turn the lights off before JI got home and I think he's trying with all he's got to believe that he didn't allow a monster into his home.

I've heard she's still on friendly terms with the neighbor SB. If I had done something so evil I wouldn't be able to trust anyone with my secret and just hold on tight hoping no one saw me and told LE. You know what they say...two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Maybe SB will write a tell all book someday and it will be nothing but the truth.

MOO

I think Lisa is dead and that she was deposited in the river.

I don't think DB would go to the river at night. I think we were directed there by a clever defense attorney.

I think Lisa was placed in a bag and dropped off in a dumpster in another part of the city.

MOO - I suspect Baby Lisa got some of Deborah's party juice in her bottle to get her to sleep only it was too much alcohol for such a tiny little girl. The result may have been the cause of her death. Coverup mode went into action. Someone came into that home and took the baby. Dead or alive, we know that much. For a house that was unlocked, why would you concoct a story that someone came through the window to take her? That doesn't make sense.

When approached by a reporter only a couple of weeks after your baby is missing, you would make a reply such as this is beyond me unless you know it is appropriate.

Reporter: Why won't you comment or talk to us?
Deborah: Because we ARE IN MOURNING.

This girl knows exactly what happened to her baby but, as I said, MOO only.

I think that Lisa died by accident, but it was intentional. By that, I mean that I don't believe that Lisa died of SIDS and Deborah freaked. Maybe Lisa was crying and Deborah shook her, or she drowned in the bathtub, or she gave her too much medication to go to sleep. I don't think her death was planned in any way. But I think that when Deborah realized that Lisa had died, she knew that she was to blame. If she had called 911, she would've been arrested and going on trial. She didn't call 911, and she's home free, at least for now. There was a coverup, but I'm still trying to figure out why Lisa's father would go along with it.

I also wonder why the media hasn't brought up Lisa's brothers as the possible culprits? In the Ramsey case, Burke has always been one of the most "popular" suspects. But the Ramseys sued some media outlets for saying that Burke killed JonBenet, so perhaps the media is cautious of doing that now. The whole "Both parents agreeing to the coverup to protect their kids" could apply in both cases, but it's hard for me to even consider that Lisa's brothers were involved because the media doesn't even mention it. It's weird how the media influences how we feel about these cases. If the tabloids came out with a new article about how Lisa's brothers were jealous of their sister etc etc, I bet you would see a lot more people with that theory. It's just interesting to me that the possibility of the brothers killing Lisa is completely taboo in the media, and unheard of it in the public. But I could see it becoming a more prominent theory as the months go by if the case remains unsolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl