Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO BUSTED!!!!! GO JUAN!!!!!

Juan is growing on me each day. I love this guy (and im not gay...LOL)

Question for Janine Driver: Is Juan truly angry or is part of his courtroom persona? (he looks angry and flustered to me during this part of testimony where she won't answer about the knife).

LOL just say "yes" Jodi. This just makes you unwilling to even admit to the most silly stuff! Because you're guilty.

What is the Jury doing during this testimony so far?? Notes? Attentive?

Early break some kinda technical issue waiting for Janine to finish talking to Beth to go to lunch

The girls are busy today - they were scoping out jodi at the time the camera was on them!
busyalready.jpg

Janine white jacket, black top and blond with black top next to her is our Katiecoolady. (Behind lady with the glasses in front row)

That's Janine talking to me

Sooooo excited for you, KCL! :great:

I can't wait to hear her observations. Will she be sharing anything here, or on Dr. Drew about her experience today? TIA!

Hope you get in PASA. LOVE your observations, as well as KCL's. Just a few more minutes....:rocker:

---------------
I hope all get in and get a seat. I cant express how much I thank you al for all you are doing. I cannot stand jodie.it is difficult to try to watch as my blood pressure was way up. Dr. nearly had a fit. I can read of it but watching her is hard! She is scared chitless right now on the stand. Go Juan.:great: :seeya:

Who is Janine Driver and why is everyone chatting about her as though she's some sort of God-like creature?

Who is Janine Driver and why is everyone chatting about her as though she's some sort of God-like creature?

Janine is a well known body language expert who is in court with KatieCooLady today.
Some of us, myself included, think she's one of the best, and are honored to have her come to town to attend the trial.

HTH

Janine is a well known body language expert who is in court with KatieCooLady today.
Some of us, myself included, think she's one of the best, and are honored to have her come to town to attend the trial.

HTH
And, IMO, she's much more accurate than Dr. Glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QueenOfPain