a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So hoping PASA got in today. :please:

Was Juan Martinez as awe inspiring in the courtroom as he was on the live feed? That man is a genius! He plays with Jodi like she's a grubby little field mouse & he's the tomcat. He will let her get her "wins" in & then he completely proves her story as a lie--the shelves, unloaded gun and dark closet were perfection!

Ok on break Juan rested with her but we have more questions

I'm curious to hear what the new questions are, but that also means more Nuuuurrrrrmmmmiiiiii.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It is not Jodi's decision when she gets off the stand. I welcome anyone who doesn't dig the body language stuff like I do to scroll on by- its all about Janine for me today

BBM Respectuflly,

Since you have a spot in the courtroom will you be letting us know how the Jurors are doing, who is taking notes, etc... I understand you are excited that you have Janine with you today but if you could let us know about those other things it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Pasa did you get in today? I know it's tough with the crowd but I hope other WSer's got a chance to see Juan in action and of course give us reports.

ETA: This post was not intended to be demanding but to find out if KCL would be taking notes since Martinez would be questioning today. And to find out if Pasa got in as it was more crowded today.

Apologize if it came off in a way that upset anyone. It's not easy to keep up with all of the threads.

Pasa didn't get in- I have pages of notes as always- will be later as taking Janine to the airport after she does dr drew

BBM Respectuflly,

Since you have a spot in the courtroom will you be letting us know how the Jurors are doing, who is taking notes, etc... I understand you are excited that you have Janine with you today but if you could let us know about those other things it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Pasa did you get in today? I know it's tough with the crowd but I hope other WSer's got a chance to see Juan in action and of course give us reports.

KCL said in another post that she already has a lot of notes. I think these will be the best because she has the input of Janine Driver while trying to read the jury. I, personally, can't wait to read her notes today!! :rocker:

sorry couldn't get in today. more people trying
to get in than usual.
on phone so excuse typos etc :)

Listen guys if I start feeling like I owe anybody on here anything for something I'm doing on my time, taking time off work , to be here primarily for the family which Janine was a part of - this is not the spirit in which I'm am doing any of this. Perspective please. I took this entire day off to be here and I am not some wealthy person - I have limited time here and do my best to share what I deem important. I have about 16 pages of notes to share

Listen guys if I start feeling like I owe anybody on here anything for something I'm doing on my time, taking time off work , to be here primarily for the family which Janine was a part of - this is not the spirit in which I'm am doing any of this. Perspective please. I took this entire day off to be here and I am not some wealthy person - I have limited time here and do my best to share what I deem important. I have about 16 pages of notes to share

I consider whatever it is you can contribute as a gift all tied up with a pretty bow!

Enjoy your time with Janine, chill, rest, do what you need to do.

Do have a happy Happy Hour!

KCL, thank you for all you are doing for the family. IMO, support for Travis' family is priority. If we hear anything it is cream on top.

Not only are you sacrificing your time and energy dear friend but it must bring up some pain for you as well

sorry couldn't get in today. more people trying
to get in than usual.
on phone so excuse typos etc :)

Bummer :( I feel so bad for people who stand down there trying to get in and can't. I will be pulling for you to get in next time Pasa. You take great notes. :D

I know we are not suppose to comment on this thread and need to leave it open but wanted you to know how much you are appreciated and you need to do what you can when you can. Don't worry about us. We can catch up and you have a full schedule. Take care of yourself first.

We are at the rooftop then will go over w Janine and Katie for the show then take j to the airport then check on my bro then back to transcribe my notes later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver