a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen guys if I start feeling like I owe anybody on here anything for something I'm doing on my time, taking time off work , to be here primarily for the family which Janine was a part of - this is not the spirit in which I'm am doing any of this. Perspective please. I took this entire day off to be here and I am not some wealthy person - I have limited time here and do my best to share what I deem important. I have about 16 pages of notes to share

Oh gosh, I hope no one is making you feel that way. Any insight is a gift. Take your time! If you don't feel like posting , then don't post. I would totally understand! :hug:

Listen guys if I start feeling like I owe anybody on here anything for something I'm doing on my time, taking time off work , to be here primarily for the family which Janine was a part of - this is not the spirit in which I'm am doing any of this. Perspective please. I took this entire day off to be here and I am not some wealthy person - I have limited time here and do my best to share what I deem important. I have about 16 pages of notes to share

When I saw you sitting behind the family today with Janine I got chills. This family needs your strength and insight.

When they look at you I am sure it gives them hope that not only will they get through this, but will hopefully come out of this with strength to help others as you do for so many. I am DVRing Dr Drew tonight and can't wait to hear Janine.

I do wonder why this Judge is not stepping up the pace and starting earlier and working later to keep this thing going. The Judge I used to work with would have made sure the Juror's did not have so much down time. Not really fair to them. JMHO.
Hugs to you KCL

I, for one, appreciate what you're doing- for your sister, TA's family, etc. I enjoy your insight, pictures and humor. May I suggest that,if someone's not content with how and what you're doing, they could sacrifice as you have, and attend in person. Wish I were there to be another pair of eyes. Rock on, KCL!!
Sorry if I sound snarky-

Nope you don't owe anyone anything.

And I just want to make clear that my particular post was a question as to if you would be giving notes since you had Janine with you today. I was not sure. I ask if others are as well (like Pasa) so I/we know who to watch out for or what to expect. I do hope you understand that. We don't know who's going to be giving notes until things get going.

I appreciate those who take time off to try get into the court room, even when they don't make it in.

Just making myself clear in case my question had caused a problem.

We are at the rooftop then will go over w Janine and Katie for the show then take j to the airport then check on my bro then back to transcribe my notes later

POST NOTES TOMORROW!!!! Go home after you see your bro & soak in a hot bath & a glass of wine. You just got back home from an emotional trip--we won't die if we have to wait till tomorrow to read your great insights! ::heartbeat::

katiecoolady,

YOU ARE SO APPRECIATED!!!

You have sacrificed so much for many years and your incite and dedication is beyond admirable.

What you have chosen to share with us is done with your heart on your sleeve every time and at my age (don't ask but it's over the 50 mark) I have learned from you.

Thank you again, enjoy the rest of your day and I/we(hope I can speak for all) look forward to reading your notes!

POST NOTES TOMORROW!!!! Go home after you see your bro & soak in a hot bath & a glass of wine. You just got back home from an emotional trip--we won't die if we have to wait till tomorrow to read your great insights! ::heartbeat::

Katiecoo, please take care and don't think twice about what anyone else needs or wants.

I want to say- what can I do for you? You are supporting so many- who is supporting you my friend? Kisses and hugs from me~ Frigga

Agreed, you should take a break. :)

In fact to anyone who takes notes maybe a reminder is needed. You are not on a time frame. Notes are something to look forward to, knowing there is more we get to evaluate from court besides the live feed and talking heads. It's not an emergency and whatever you wrote down will still be there when you want to share them. Especially since it's so hard for some people to get in. When you get home, relax. It must be such a time crunch and adrenaline rush.

:chillpill::martini::toast:

Katie have fun tonight! Take your time ...when you get home take a long relaxing bath...have a glass or two of wine...I'll take a much needed nap:)

Love ya and thank you for being you and all you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys/Gals,

Other than hearing about the jury's reactions, if any, and some 'color" in and amongst the gallery from the observers, we in the viewing audience at home have the best seat in the house for seeing the trial. We get to see close-ups of the lying murderer, we get good sound, we get to see the faces of the lawyers, reaction shots, we get lots and lots. We pretty much get 98% of it and miss very little. Consider that your view is better than those in the gallery, who are much further away from seeing the action.

We're really not missing out, so if it takes time for any court visitors to post their impressions covering that other 2%...well...it's not that big of a deal.

The jury will have behaved as before. Their questions already show us they don't believe JA, they're not siding with her, so relax.

We'll get the rest of the commentary whenever...

And with Janine D. appearing on Dr. Drew later, you'll hear her impressions directly along with Beth K. on JVM, etc, etc. Relaxxxxx.

I really appreciate all you do! And I know there are tons more who do, too - including Travis' family. Thank you for being there for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all that all of you guys do with posting your observations!! :rocker:

Katie, you have got to be in heaven getting to talk with JD! I am really looking forward to hearing what she had to say about her "encounter of the arias kind" in court today!

Now Janine wants to go to dinner post drew and pre red eye - late notes tonite

Honestly ... I don't trust other people's (TH) opinions of jurors. I trust Katie and I trust her more than any ol body language expert.

Katie had been telling us days before the jury questions were read that they weren't buying the crap Jodi was selling. Meanwhile ...every other person on TV has a different opinion, made it sound as if a few were buying her crap....

Then came the jurors questions... Katie was 100% correct!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys/Gals,

Other than hearing about the jury's reactions, if any, and some 'color" in and amongst the gallery from the observers, we in the viewing audience at home have the best seat in the house for seeing the trial. We get to see close-ups of the lying murderer, we get good sound, we get to see the faces of the lawyers, reaction shots, we get lots and lots. We pretty much get 98% of it and miss very little. Consider that your view is better than those in the gallery, who are much further away from seeing the action.

We're really not missing out, so if it takes time for any court visitors to post their impressions covering that other 2%...well...it's not that big of a deal.

The jury will have behaved as before. Their questions already show us they don't believe JA, they're not siding with her, so relax.

We'll get the rest of the commentary whenever...

And with Janine D. appearing on Dr. Drew later, you'll hear her impressions directly along with Beth K. on JVM, etc, etc. Relaxxxxx.

MOO

For me, if you watch the Live Feed you really don't get much more from those shows then you have already seen. They don't give Beth nearly enough time. And Nancy, I'm sitting here watching her go on about Jodi's cold sore, zooming it in for the last 3 days.

None of them are as clear and honest about what goes on in the court room like our wonderful observers, except Beth who needs her own show. Especially when it comes to the Jury, the family or what was happening on silent time.

Observers are very much appreciated for these reasons. No one should feel pressured or on a time crunch however. :tyou:

Again MOO. Just me. :truce:

What you said!!!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member