a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly ... I don't trust other people's (TH) opinions of jurors. I trust Katie and I trust her more than any ol body language expert.

Katie had been telling us days before the jury questions were read that they weren't buying the crap Jodi was selling. Meanwhile ...every other person on TV has a different opinion, made it sound as if a few were buying her crap....

Then came the jurors questions... Katie was 100% correct!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, it was through Anita, Katie, Pasa that I really got to know the most important people in all of this. The Jury. We even have our own names for each one of them here and have had the opportunity to know what each one is like.

I have my favorites too. I feel very confident about this Jury becuase of the "eyes on the inside".

Now Janine wants to go to dinner post drew and pre red eye - late notes tonite

Go, go!!! I have to admit that I'm totally jealous of you right now!

Don't worry about getting your notes posted tonight. I imagine you're going to be exhausted after such an amazing day! Or maybe you'll be super hyped and not be able to sleep! Lol

I think I'll go buy Janine's book for this weekend. I read an excerpt from it on Amazon and really want to get it now. I find everything she says fascinating!

I'm not good with words like so many people on here (including you!) are, but I do hope you know how much you're appreciated!

:Bananahair::grouphug:

IMO the body language expert ....she's gonna say Jodi is lying... And the jury doesn't believe her.

No, I'm not psychic;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rocker::rocker: this gets the award for most astute prediction of the day.

You really enjoy going out on a limb, eh? :tyou::laugh:

Go, go!!! I have to admit that I'm totally jealous of you right now!

Don't worry about getting your notes posted tonight. I imagine you're going to be exhausted after such an amazing day! Or maybe you'll be super hyped and not be able to sleep! Lol

I think I'll go buy Janine's book for this weekend. I read an excerpt from it on Amazon and really want to get it now. I find everything she says fascinating!

I'm not good with words like so many people on here (including you!) are, but I do hope you know how much you're appreciated!

:Bananahair::grouphug:

whats the name of the book please:waitasec:

Also court attendees

The picture of travis on the ground bleeding does JM question infer that she actually took that picture? Or was unintentional?

Also from the angle of that picture was camera on ground or in her hand when it was taken?

Was the jury as irritated with her and Nurmi as I was?????????

I thought the whole getting the knife scenario was brilliant and goes to show that she would of had to have it very near her and she would have had to know where, even if you were to take the scenario she is describing....

Your eyes are your best tools in figuring out what's going on in this trial. Do you see a lying liar who lies on the stand? Do you see someone who obfuscates every last question? Do you see a slowwwww talking lumbering defense attorney? Well so does the jury.

All the observations from the members who have been in the courtroom have confirmed that what we are seeing on our high def screens (even computer screens are HD) is correct and accurate.

JA is a liar. Everyone knows it. The jury knows it. The lawyers and judge know it.

BTW, when I mention tuning into HLN to see B.K. or Janine I'm not saying that's your best source of the trial and opinions--I'm saying that can tide you over this evening until the locals can post their notes on the thread. Capice?

In the meantime, have a nice dinner, pour yourself a nice glass of whatever you like, put your feet up, and relax. All is well. Courtroom commentary will eventually arrive. It's all good.

"You Can't Lie to Me: The Revolutionary Program to Supercharge Your Inner Lie Detector and Get to the Truth"[/QUOTE]

Thank you very very much for responding

Have a good time with Janine! As for the trial, I am sorry you have to go through it as much as I am sorry the family does, but I thank you for your great heart and your observations.

Listen guys if I start feeling like I owe anybody on here anything for something I'm doing on my time, taking time off work , to be here primarily for the family which Janine was a part of - this is not the spirit in which I'm am doing any of this. Perspective please. I took this entire day off to be here and I am not some wealthy person - I have limited time here and do my best to share what I deem important. I have about 16 pages of notes to share

We are all your biggest cheering squad ..you have spoiled us with ur witty quips and brilliant insights on the trial . You are one additional voice for the victim .. ... As much as I love your analysis and methodical, yet humorous breakdown of moments lost in translation over live feed Your wellbeing is far more important than me getting my katiecoolady fix! I can wait! Yes, I'm kind of a groupie ...
Btw.. I really want to contribute .. Either to ur traveling expenses or to Travis's family... Or both. I hope I haven't spoken out of turn or posted anything inappropriate. I'm still kinda a newbie-ish?? My point you are very appreciated ..

Please tell Janine how proud we are of her. . She moved me to tears last night on Dr Drew and I wanted to reach out and give her a big hug. I knew I liked that lady!! Blessings for you both, have a lovely evening!!

Listen guys if I start feeling like I owe anybody on here anything for something I'm doing on my time, taking time off work , to be here primarily for the family which Janine was a part of - this is not the spirit in which I'm am doing any of this. Perspective please. I took this entire day off to be here and I am not some wealthy person - I have limited time here and do my best to share what I deem important. I have about 16 pages of notes to share

KCL,

I admit I'm curious as to what has occurred that you feel this way (as if you are expected to do something or owe anything)? I went back through the posts and truly didn't see anything that provided a clue. Ultimately you don't have to talk about any of your activities if you need or want to pull back.

With my own experience during a local and visible trial in my area, I had gotten to know the family and many friends of the victim in the couple years preceding the trial. I had an inside view into a lot going on and got even more of a close perspective once the trial got going. At the same time I was a WS member prior to those friendships. I kept those two lives/realities separate, not talking about or sharing who I knew, how I met them, what information I learned, etc. The days I attended that trial I often did not post about my visits. I did that purposely for a few reasons, including privacy for myself and friends and family of the victim. I avoided being in the media and stayed under the radar. I was there to support and was an interested bystander. It worked out well that way at the time.

BTW, I'm not suggesting you do the same, I'm just saying I understand the challenge and that staying out of sight and under the radar is a valid option. These cases are about the victim, which I think is easy for folks to forget amidst what can be and often is a circus atmosphere. :twocents:

Alright, so I'll have to wait and recap with these notes tomorrow night. I don't drink, so a tall, cold glass of moo juice is what I'll be sipping as I read.

Goodnight all. Sleep well, happy dreams, and Katie.....have a great time! Your brother is in my prayers. 💜❤💜❤💜❤💜

Kcl I'm waiting patiently and not rushing your girl crush... Yawn. Might have to catch you, my own girl crush in the am. Night y'all

Take your time - you've had a rough week. If you don't post today, or even next week - that's fine with me. You are an advocate for your sister and all crime victims. For that I applaud you.

IMHO - we can all wait (not trying to speak for others, but for KCL). Your health and well being is of so much more importance.

My best to you and all that you are doing. Big hugs!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member