a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooo excited to hear what Janine Driver has to say!! I thought about going down there today, but my son is on spring break and I don't have anyone to watch him. Besides, I was nervous enough just meeting you, PASA, Frigga, etc. Lol I saw Beth K that day too, but just smiled like a moron and didn't say anything to her. :blushing:

Are you bringing our juror list with you? Can you ask her specificially to keep an eye on Maureen, Tri-Color, and PonyTail? Ooh and if she has a vibe on foreman?

Aaahhh just pick her brain on EVERYTHING!! :floorlaugh: :great:

No need to be nervous, we're a friendly bunch. :) It was nice to meet you and hope you can make it up again.
Enjoy spring Break with your little son.

BBM

I think JA's text "I'll whatever you in the nose Travis" speaks volumes. No abused woman would ever goad her abuser like that unless she has a death wish.

IMHO, she was "blackmailing" him - "I've got your phone sex tape admitting what we've done, and I'll send them to all your friends, your bishop, PPL, etc. unless you do what I say." I don't think he ever had a clue at the time that she was recording their phone sex call, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Jodi keeps saying "remember when you..." on the tape - to get him to admit to the acts he's performed with/on her.

I really wish JM would consider quoting all the times JA says, "What was that" in the taped phone sex call. She said that whenever TA said something that could be construed to be inflammatory. And he cluelessly repeated those things (I don't think he would've done that if he had known he was being taped). IMO the jury could infer from this that TA was not aware he was being taped, and that the tape then became a way for JA to blackmail TA.

:seeya: The best of luck to our court watchers today. For those having to stand in line all day hoping to get in especially. I am pulling for you getting in on this exciting day.

:tyou:

At the courthouse Janine texted me in her way over

Sooooo excited for you, KCL! :great:

I can't wait to hear her observations. Will she be sharing anything here, or on Dr. Drew about her experience today? TIA!

Hope you get in PASA. LOVE your observations, as well as KCL's. Just a few more minutes....:rocker:

There were at Least 5 times more public trying to get in I'm thinking cuz of janine

KCL are you in red today?? Wearing black glasses?

The girls are busy today - they were scoping out jodi at the time the camera was on them!
busyalready.jpg

Janine white jacket, black top and blond with black top next to her is our Katiecoolady. (Behind lady with the glasses in front row)

I think I just saw Tanisha? talking to KCL? Does anyone know what all the delays are? Poor Jurors!

Thanks NewsJunkie.....my view didn't pan that wide. I think I see KCL now. In black and Janine is in white & black.

Sorry!! I'm slow! I just saw your description of our girls!

Katie could you maybe ask jdriver what she thinks of the defense attorneys body language? I'm curious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member