a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read here everyday but haven't commented until now.
This business of JA not getting enough to eat (eyeroll) make's me wonder if she just plain isn't eating cuz she want's to look like Tanisha.
Any thought's?
I was thinking that she is much thinner now as part of a plan to look as if she is a frail, small person. I have been thinking about it lately - she needs to make the jurors see her as this small person who can not really under normal circumstances kill someone else the way she did - one of her many different ploys of course... I hope they are not buying it.

I'm headed up to the courthouse in like 10 min but wanted to pop on and make a post and get it out of my head before I go.

I just want to say that all of my posts are MY perceptions, whether they are grounded in subjectivity or literally what I'm seeing, they are all sent through my filter. Whether i'm posting about what I believe will be the outcome of this case, JA's Mom or the jury, it is all my opinion based on all my past experiences and my ability to report things accurately as I see them.

Now as I held a job for 7 years which was literally observing human behavior and documenting it (psych RN) I have some skills at being able to do that. As I've sat in a court room through two DP trials/sentencing hearings/appeals, that lends some experience to what I'm doing.

But I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Some of my opinions are very well founded in reason and some are more hunches. You can take ALL of it with a grain of salt. It's not my job to keep supporting what I see but share it.

I know there is quite a bit of PTSD associated with this trial and lots of people are getting triggered. All the way back to OJ. I get it. I also know quite a bit about PTSD having recovered from it myself and if you don't believe me, check out the charitable organization I founded that deals almost primarily with PTSD: www.inonepeaceproject.org

My testimonial is on there so I do know some of what I speak.

this trial isn't triggering me toward FEAR though I can say that. No one can talk anyone out of their fear. I know this directly having just sat in a hospital room with a paranoid schizophrenic for the last 2 weeks. No amt of rationality dispels irrational fear. It's deeper than that.

So what I do and what I call it is "holding the high watch". I have an unshakable belief in the JUSTICE that is coming in this case. I am unshakable in my perception that Jodi Arias will be convicted of first degre murder and sentenced to death. I feel like that is my biggest "secret weapon" I bring in to that courtroom is that unshakable confidence.

I think all of this is an opportunity for people to heal. I cried off and on all last night..of course this case ignites my grieving...this is a good thing. It excavates all those pockets of pain that remain hidden and brings them to the light then as my teacher says "without awareness there is no choice" we can choose what to do with them.

I invite all of you who can to try on an attitude of confidence and ask yourself "does preparing myself for the worst make me a better advocate for the best in this present moment? Will I actually handle 'the worst' if I'm prepared for it or will it be just as devastating? What have I got to lose by believing in another option?". Not just for this case but for anything in my life that is limiting me, including a limiting belief system.

With that said, Justice for Travis is coming. And I'm walking in to court once again holding that torch out and proud and bright.

Do I hear an AMEN!??? Rested and ready to go............:seeya:

Amen and then some!
I feel she will be convicted. I'm not 100% on death, more like 90%.

I won't be there today, still not up to par, but I am hoping for tomorrow.
Good luck!

IMO they're burning up the tax rolls. Droning on and on, saying the same thing each time in a different way. Nice little conversation she and JW are having at the rate of $300. per hr.
She'll make sure she'll go on and on for days to fatten her paycheck.
Judge come out of your fog and move things along. No one can accuse you of not letting JA have a fair trial. ALV is a real snoozer. :banghead:

I was listening in the background, so I can't recall where in the testimony it was said, but ALV said she gets 250 for research and 300 for in court testimony.

Singing ayyyymen.... ayyyymen... a-a-men- amen, amen!

You go girl- we get it... we really, truly do!

wow, that sux that trial was cancelled today. I bet JA feigned a migraine or something.

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA 5m
Court cancelled. Jodi sick. Migraine. Court resumes 9:30 tomorrow morning.

This may be a little OT, but Beth Karas looks exceptionally gorgeous in navy blue today.:rocker:

IMO I think she knows The End is near so now she's starting to freak out.

I agree. She pulled the same crap with detective Flores. Saying she was cold, asking for a sweater, asking to have cuffs taken off, asking to not have them put on, talking about her little owie. It was all a ploy for attention and to prolong the inevitable. This trial is moving along and I am sure Jodi knows there are people on Juan's witness list that will prove her 3rd gas can story was a complete lie. And she will have no way of getting out of it. She can stall all she wants, but it's coming.

I have faith and continue to have faith and confidence that justice will surely prevail not only in this case but in most cases including ones I don't follow. I believe Travis' spirit is helping not only his family but everyone fighting to gain justice for him.

The TH was incorrect about ALV not interviewing Jodi. When Martinez was cross examine Jodi on the stand he very clearly pointed out that Jodi had lied to this expert during her evaluations. Of course Jodi denied that she told ALV a different version than what Jodi was testifying to on the witness stand. Also, ALV testified that she had interviewed Jodi and reviewed numerous documents in preparing for this trial.

Thanks for clarifying. I figured she HAD to have talked to her, as I thought that was who JM said JA told the "*advertiser censored* on TA's computer" story to.

Let me ask a follow-up, though IANAL. ;) If she interviewed Jodi, reviewed evidence, etc., why is she not allowed to give an opinion as to whether or not TA was an abuser? Is it not an exact enough science or is there some other reason? Thanks.

**adding in: KCL said earlier she thought the restriction was because AVL had never interviewed TA.

Jean Casarez said on HLN that Wilmont poured JA a glass of water and as they were taking jodi out she said, "I want her to take her medicine." The way she described this, it sounded like it was after the morning hearing on the money issues.

So what medicine is jodi on?

Jean Casarez said on HLN that Wilmont poured JA a glass of water and as they were taking jodi out she said, "I want her to take her medicine." The way she described this, it sounded like it was after the morning hearing on the money issues.

So what medicine is jodi on?

I think it is something to keep her calm to avoid outbursts. Jodi had one the other day about "kicking her mother" and JW had to calm her to stop her from coming unglued. My guess is she did not take her meds today and it was too dangerous for defense to let her sit there because Nurmi is not about to touch Jodi to keep her calm while JW is doing her cross. Nurmi is certainly not likely to do what I have seen JW do to calm Jodi down when she is clearly agitated. My guess is Jodi is melting down. If defense can't control her they will have to do something. jmo

This all kind of reminds me of the emergency hearing in CA's case...I think CA was melting down too and wanted to testify and her lawyers had to stop her

These sociopaths want to be in control of everything...

Of course JA had to testify since there is NOTHING to corroborate her "story" that TA was abusive.

wow, that sux that trial was cancelled today. I bet JA feigned a migraine or something.

Good call! :toast:

Methinks she is a fauxker, er faker. Perhaps a fauxking faker or would that be a faking fauxker? :dunno:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member